Is it really dying?

• I keep seeing everyone saying S4 league is dying...I quit 2 years ago and came back a couple nights ago...there were way more people on now than before o.0 Isn't the game growing? even if only slightly I know its nowhere near as big as before...but isn't saying its dying a lil over dramatic?

• Well their is little truth. S4 is dying in most regions, but except EU.

The Koreans who created this game. Has fail its game and its global community. Now has met their demise.

Now its Aeria/Gamigo turn to pick up their job. Hopefully it will turn out be rebirth for S4.

is dying since when aeria games took the renderings of this game and it's been over 2 months that still does not open the ip ban this company believes that all of Europe plays this game.

#s4 league unique game in the world with ip ban -ezClap

is dying since when aeria games took the renderings of this game and it's been over 2 months that still does not open the ip ban this company believes that all of Europe plays this game.

Not gonna open the game to 300ms people, surely some of them want to get kicked out of rooms so they can have a reason to complain about in the forums

• Not gonna open the game to 300ms people, surely some of them want to get kicked out of rooms so they can have a reason to complain about in the forums

Ikr but it will happen one day. Somehow I was kinda happy abit that they IP banned them. They still were in the EU servers no matter how far away they were and no matter how high ping they had. It was so annoying to play against laggers/spikers most of the time.

• Right now this is game is unforgiving to American players as well. The crazy pings & lag spikes are getting worst. I feel like its a matter of time before we get an IP ban to lol.

• Not gonna open the game to 300ms people, surely some of them want to get kicked out of rooms so they can have a reason to complain about in the forums

you still do not understand the truth without people s4 league does not give money without money, there is no way to pay the designer workers etc etc or do you think that if the game were profitable like a few years ago ks4 league and the yuisi would have closed?

PD : for the fool who says that I am fighting for ip ban, I am spanish so I can enter but enter and see empty servers it hurts, it is preferably to play in private than in official And that's not the point

• S4 is always dying. Just like every other game. People always find a reason to say that. But don't worry about that. Aeria Games recently took over the development of S4 League and I think it has a bright future, but we'll se how it turns out. However, I'm very postive about that

• you still do not understand the truth without people s4 league does not give money without money, there is no way to pay the designer workers etc etc or do you think that if the game were profitable like a few years ago ks4 league and the yuisi would have closed?

PD : for the fool who says that I am fighting for ip ban, I am spanish so I can enter but enter and see empty servers it hurts, it is preferably to play in private than in official And that's not the point

Even tho i'm not the correct one to say it, i'm pretty sure that EUS4 gains some good profit. Lettin' those get in doesn't mean that they will generate an income that will compesate the flame that will start all around the server. As you said, Yuisy closed, now i don't know the reason behind it for real but from what i got told from different points of views that were within Yuisy, South Americans didn't generate such a great income + the game wasnt really taking care of. As i said i don't care which country they unban or ban as long as the server doesn't kill itself with high MS peeps

• S4 has been "dying" since at least 5 years. Probably longer, depending on whom you ask.

*Patch 10 introduces AP*

Players: Game is dying D:

It has not been over 2 months, it has been less than 3 weeks since they made the announcement and they need to decide what level of support they will offer them, which has been stated multiple times -_-

Not gonna open the game to 300ms people, surely some of them want to get kicked out of rooms so they can have a reason to complain about in the forums

It could, but they need to determine how first.

You can't just open it for other regions. There is much legal stuff to do before you can do that. You have to get licenses for that specific region. And that costs money too. So it might be a longer adventure there, but I'm sure it will happen. It's just about time.

An IP BAN can take months, it's not easy to deal with it, there are legal actions in the middle, so Aeria can't do what they want.

Garena have IP ban for us, so it's not the only one.

cof cof cof combat arms cof cof cof.

• You can't just open it for other regions. There is much legal stuff to do before you can do that. You have to get licenses for that specific region. And that costs money too. So it might be a longer adventure there, but I'm sure it will happen. It's just about time.

No. That was the case, but right now it is a debate about how to support those players, do they add a server, how to deal with lag, do they need to hire language support staff for it, etc...

• Is u dumb? Is you ok? Is u blind? Two years ago there were less people? I guess you have't paid attention to the fact that French/German/Turkish were all very active servers & EU 1 being the most active of them all, compared to the situation we have today with a bunch of people playing on EU1 and dead servers like French and German & semi dead Turkish. This community never fails to amuse me.

Does Aeria staff pay u to say bs like this? LOL

• Hola, I'm "" "" back "" "" for a while 'but the changes are huge, wrong or the Rail Gun is a complete and immense disgusting? The possibility that you return as before and that shorten the range of the Breaker as they did with the Cs? The CS has become at the levels of katana as far as it is useless.

• Hola, I'm "" "" back "" "" for a while 'but the changes are huge, wrong or the Rail Gun is a complete and immense disgusting? The possibility that you return as before and that shorten the range of the Breaker as they did with the Cs? The CS has become at the levels of katana as far as it is useless.

CS? hahaha, is still op.