• I made a little experiment today, just so I could confirm something for myself.

I bought over 150 of the old Ophelia pet boxes (the 99AP ones), 2 coinflip boxes, again, of the Ophelia pet and around 25 boxes for the Ophelia pet. Result? Nothing. Literally nothing. And it seems VERY unfair. I don't mean to be rude, or to seem like I'm complaining for something that is my fault (buying AP and spending it on boxes while knowing that there was a chance of getting nothing), because I knew very well that I might not get the pet, but I just want an answer right now: Are the mysery boxes a scam? It's not the first time something like this happens to me. For such a big amount of money that I had spent trying to get a pet, it seems really weird that I wouldn't get it.

And yes, I might have got a lot of PEN, but usually, when I'm spending this much on a certain thing, PEN just doesn't do it for me (needless to say that I've been trying to get this pet from the moment it appeared in the pet shop for the first time).

• I feel really sorry for you. =(

Happened to me lots of times too, thats why I decided to quit buying mystery boxes or caps.

Just wait until it appears in "perm fenzy" or idk how its called.

Basically until u are able to buy it perm for around 20$-50$

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• I feel really sorry for you. =(

Happened to me lots of times too, thats why I decided to quit buying mystery boxes or caps.

Just wait until it appears in "perm fenzy" or idk how its called.

Basically until u are able to buy it perm for around 20$-50$

The thing is, I've never an offer for the permanent pet. The only thing slightly close to it was a random permanent chaser pet, but I had no money at that time v.v