win 10 30 FPS?

• for windows 10 wihtout opening the vsync it is not possible to play s4,it creates drops but when vsync is open it drops decrease the fps to 30.This problem is not occuring only on my pc many people also say this.Will you do any work for this?

• we have reported this issue to the developers and we're waiting for them to fix it. In the meantime, try to go into your S4League folder and select the properties of S4Client.exe. then, go to compatibility and run it with anything lower than windows 7 compatibility. Just in case, do the same with S4Client_BE.exe

• we have reported this issue to the developers and we're waiting for them to fix it. In the meantime, try to go into your S4League folder and select the properties of S4Client.exe. then, go to compatibility and run it with anything lower than windows 7 compatibility. Just in case, do the same with S4Client_BE.exe

not working?( waiting for developers

• as I said on another topic :

i got this problem too. Just alt+tab and come back to the game. At each touch down it get back to 30fps but do it again till it stops.

Btw v-sync is a perfect option, don't turn it off

I don't know why S4 is full of freeze and problem like this on a gamer PC

Stephen Hawking died on Pi Day and Albert Einstein’s birthday to prove just what a mathematical genius he was.

black_hole_interstellar.jpg

• i have the same problem too, my FPS drops to 30 out of nowhere so i need to switch between my desktop and the game to make it goes up to 60 again!!
    So what should i do?

If your PC recently got a windows update, try rolling back the update.

Also check if you have updated any drivers recently before it started happening.