All about melee weapons | Statistics | Data | Rebalance discussion

• This thread just reminds me of how balance patches are slower than an extremely elder person trying to cross the street.

Wish you would include all weapons, skills, chips, s5 and possible full max stats.

Also keep in mind that not all weapons are suposed to be dmg focus, some weapons are for cround control, others for 1v1, some to stun, some stationable, others focus on speed and mobility.

• S4 should never have been a P2W. Just a Pay for Skin.

I dont think that would work, people think that pay for skin is easy, but it isnt unless the game has a huge population like league of legends.

I think that the current AP shops would not survive without the P2W.

I think a free4play s4 + a loyalty subscription program where you get bunch of perms+large quantidy of pen and other items every month could work well.

If the subscription+expansions worked with wow, then it could have worked with s4 when it was at its peak.

• This thread just reminds me of how balance patches are slower than an extremely elder person trying to cross the street.

Wish you would include all weapons, skills, chips, s5 and possible full max stats.

Also keep in mind that not all weapons are suposed to be dmg focus, some weapons are for cround control, others for 1v1, some to stun, some stationable, others focus on speed and mobility.

I included mobility!

• I dont think that would work, people think that pay for skin is easy, but it isnt unless the game has a huge population like league of legends.

I think that the current AP shops would not survive without the P2W.

I think a free4play s4 + a loyalty subscription program where you get bunch of perms+large quantidy of pen and other items every month could work well.

If the subscription+expansions worked with wow, then it could have worked with s4 when it was at its peak.

There are free games in which you only pay for a skin and not for obtaining more statistics on a weapon or clothing and they're doing it well.

• league of legends OMEGALUL

im sry for saying that our community is toxic,they can literally ban players when we can only kick them :'c
    ps : please add player ban vote for us so we can be the number 1 most toxic community again

• Our community is actually firiendly... I mean literrally. Just look at all those jump st2 rooms or all the friendly chaser rooms. People don't want to fight even ingame!!11!!111

With all the seriousness, there are way worse communities than ours but that is probably cuz s4 gained sort of a casual status over the years.

• most of the ppl in the community is friendly tbh other than the trihards cpd x1 rooms they're usually the toxic ones. though i dont think they would consider removing enchants since its like the main thing for veteran players/cashing players who spent tons of money for them, its another way for them to earn money unless they have a way bigger player base that they can support the game with only the purchase of skins instead of enchants

• Yea I would say a vast majority of their money comes from enchants for sure. Even doe its just a bit of change in stats, but people tend to spend so much. Why do you think AG added those reset insurance deals all over the webmail, e.g Reset insurance RNG box for 1-7-15-100 . most likely you will never get the 100, but its marketing tricks bruh.

• Reset insurance RNG box for 1-7-15-100 . most likely you will never get the 100, but its marketing tricks bruh.

The reset insurances aren't actually a problem considering how hard it gets to enchant on the higher levels.

The problem though are the jackpot or enchant delete items that everyone is exploiting to get max stats at lower level.

Remove any of those 2 and you will hardly see anyone with lvl 5 TD atack and lvl 10 def piercing anymore.

• Our community is actually firiendly... I mean literrally. Just look at all those jump st2 rooms or all the friendly chaser rooms. People don't want to fight even ingame!!11!!111

With all the seriousness, there are way worse communities than ours but that is probably cuz s4 gained sort of a casual status over the years.

Only that? 90% of matches are all friendly...

• The reset insurances aren't actually a problem considering how hard it gets to enchant on the higher levels.

The problem though are the jackpot or enchant delete items that everyone is exploiting to get max stats at lower level.

Remove any of those 2 and you will hardly see anyone with lvl 5 TD atack and lvl 10 def piercing anymore.

Def pir doesnt work over 5-6 anyway, and if your weapon hits 6 jackpots, you cannot delete anymore enchants so it will get maxed out nomatter what. This is hte case with my PS, having it on lvl19, but adding all the enchants it comes down to lvl25. Going for lvl20 would be so little chance that it doesnt worth the money. So yea..

• Def pir doesnt work over 5-6 anyway, and if your weapon hits 6 jackpots, you cannot delete anymore enchants so it will get maxed out nomatter what. This is hte case with my PS, having it on lvl19, but adding all the enchants it comes down to lvl25. Going for lvl20 would be so little chance that it doesnt worth the money. So yea..

But the problem is, until it gets maxed out everyone can just pick up the enchants that they want while normally it is spread equally across all of the enchants for the most part.

Get rid of the jackpot or the delete item and no one will have such high levels on a single enchant as they have now.

• But the problem is, until it gets maxed out everyone can just pick up the enchants that they want while normally it is spread equally across all of the enchants for the most part.

Get rid of the jackpot or the delete item and no one will have such high levels on a single enchant as they have now.

Whoever wants to spend money and get high enchants, let them. This is just a money income for AG anyway.

• Hahaha, why?

Wait, i can't stop laugh :D

Its a thing in my country, when you see something that breaks easily or that its ridiculous, we ask the person if they have bought it on the chinese store.

Its similar to when americans say, "did you get that thing out of a cereal box"

• Its a thing in my country, when you see something that breaks easily or that its ridiculous, we ask the person if they have bought it on the chinese store.

Its similar to when americans say, "did you get that thing out of a cereal box"

Haha, true, on Spain too, it's full of chinese stores.

• Noticed there's no mention of stormbat's right click crit. If you time right click right, you can critical on second and third spin for quite a lot of damage.

• Noticed there's no mention of stormbat's right click crit. If you time right click right, you can critical on second and third spin for quite a lot of damage.

Thanks for bringing flowers to the grave, such memories...much appreciated! Be blessed bro!