[Suggestions] Event Ideas

• In-Game Event Ideas

Copy My Move

Description: This event is generally can be hosted in any map for example (Tunnel), The players stand at one side of the map, They get called one by one to do the exact move as the host did, The one who does the move correctly have to wait at the second side of the map until the next round begin and the one who fail the move will get kicked.

Rules: No forcelagging/spiking, No rejoining, The player who fail the move will not get a second chance to try again.

Deathmatch

Description: Person who gets to the x amount of kills wins.
    Rules:
    No force-lagging.

Hide and Seek

Description: The host will give you x amount of minutes to hide. In that time try to find a good hiding spot. Be the last one found (or just the last alive) to win.
    Rules: There is no moving/changing spots after the host begins the hunt. No stating obvious comments such as: 'LOL BLIND' etc. There is no telling spots.

Kill The GS

Description: Objective is to be the one that kills the host with any weapons you want.

Rules: No force-lagging.

Last Man Standing

Description: Run from the host. Try to be the last player alive by any means necessary.
    Rules:
    No force-lag/spike. No telling spots. No stating obvious comments such as: 'LOL BLIND' etc. Be a good sport!

Red Light, Green Light

Description:

This event can be done at any long map such as Tunnel. You start at the wall, when the host says 'GREEN LIGHT' you dash.

'YELLOW LIGHT' you walk. 'RED LIGHT' you stop. Colors do not matter, so 'YELLOW LIGHT' could be red and you would still walk. First three to the finish line win.

Rules:

Only Plasma sword, Follow what the host says.

Run From Dagger ('Dagger' can be replaced with any weapon)

Description: This event takes place at small maps. Objective is to run back and forth away from the host. The host needs for a 1-Hit Kill Dagger, so 1 slash means death. Last player alive wins.
    Rules:
    Only Dagger, There is no air-play, no wall posting, No slashing the host during/before count-down. Do not use the walls for anything.

Scramble

Description: This event takes place in the lobby. The host scrambles the word and the players put it in as the password. First to unscramble the word and type it in as the password wins.
    Rules:
    Listen to what the host says.

The Stalker
    Description: This event is like Last Man Standing, only difference is that you hunt with Invisible Skill (Needs Inf SP) , Invisible Weapons required (1hit), to make it a little more fun. Hunt people after a 10 seconds countdown to allow them to hide
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking. No telling spots. No stating obvious comments such as: 'LOL BLIND' etc. Be a good sport!

Trivia
    Description: This event is taken place in game room. The host asks you questions regarding the game, or anything they want. Answer the question first to win.
    Rules: No spamming.

True or False
    Description: This event is played in Circle-2 map. There will be 2 circles. A 'True' one and a 'False' one
    (the host will decide which is true and which is false). The host will make a statement that is either TRUE or FALSE. You have x amount of seconds to choose your answer by dashing to the 'TRUE' side or the 'FALSE' side. Be the last player alive to win.
    Rules: No spamming, players should keep chatting to a minimum. No making fake 'True/False' statements.

Find & Destroy

Description: This event can be played in any map (personally i like Warp-Ship since it's large and there are portals to teleport) . The host should take Sentry Gun or Senty Nell. The host have to drop it somewhere using the invisible skill so the players can't see where he/she going to place it. The player who finds it and destroy it first is going to win

Rules: Listen to what the host says.

First To Suicide

Description: This event is played in Bio-Lab map. From the name you're going to think that it's easy but actually it's not. Players have to take Mind Energy for healing. Players should go to the 'Damage Zone'. Obviously you need to find your way to be the first suicider. At the same time you will be healing. Your object is to Heal and Die. First to die wins, Most healing points wins

Rules: Only Mind Energy. No Cheating (teaming)

Show

me

your

S4!

MakeS4GreatAgain

The post was edited 23 times, last by Voar: Added a new Idea ().

• Copy My Move: I don't think this is going to work out.

Deathmatch: Like BR?

Hide and Seek: Seems like Last Man Standing

Kill the GS: Like the GS Hunt Events?

Last Man Standing: Seems like Hide and Seek

Red Light, Green Light: Dont think this also is going to work.

Run From Dagger: Dats interesting. Could work if the devs are also gonna do.

Scramble: I guess would be better in Discord.

The Stalker: I think Run from Dagger is way better.

Trivia: No. Just no xD

True or False: No. Wont work out

• Who knows :rolleyes:

• Hey, thanks for your suggestions. ^ ^

I like the TRUE or FALSE event idea. Could be a quiz or something with ingame related s4 league questions.

But is the Kill the GS idea not the same event like GS Hunt? With the only exception that you need an kill without assist.

• You know in some Events it is hard to judge. like Red Light, Green Light or you can endlessly do the Event like True or False -> lets say there are only 2 Player, they could endlessly end up in the same spot, one just have to follow the other one.

There are some nice Ideas tho. I really would like the sword only "Run from Dagger".

Keep it up :)

• In my opinion i wanted to say the GS needs to have for example 9999HP or something which is hard to kill and need a lot of damage to Die, Whoever kills the host gets the prize and if someone assisted the prize can be shared on both of them

• In my opinion i wanted to say the GS needs to have for example 9999HP or something which is hard to kill and need a lot of damage to Die

Why not playing Chaser? Like here and the GS could run away. The players could shoot at the chaser and try to collect the highest amount of points to win reward x,y or something like that ^ ^

• I got some too~

Trouble in Bladecity ~Inspired from the Trouble in Terrorist Town game.

Map: Bladecity (duh)

Minimum requirements to start: 4 players.

4 Players 2 rounds. 1 Detective, 1 Terrorist, and 2 Innocents.

8 Players, 4 rounds. 1Detective, 2 Terrorists and 5 Innocents.

12 Players, 6 rounds, 1 Detective, 3 Terrorists and 8 Innocents.

Innocents: are Unarmed, and their goal is to survive until the end of the round.

Terrorists: Can only use Dagger & Bomb or swap to an unarmed slot to hide their weapon to appear innocent. Only Terrorists can tell who the other terrorists are.

The Detective: Can only use Handgun and Revolver, and his/her goal is to identify and kill the Terrorists before they would kill him/her, and the innocents. The detective can kill both the Terrorists and the Innocents. But only wins if all the Terrorists are dead. The Detective should have more HP depending on how many Terrorists are present. Edit: The Detective should be able conceal his/her weapon as well. If the Terrorist knows who the Detective is, killing him/her would make the rest of the game easy.

Objective for Innocents: Survive until the end of the game.

Objective for Detectives: Same as Innocents, or identify and kill the Traitors.

Objective for Traitors: Kill the Detective and the Innocents before time runs out.

King of the Hill ~Kinda a hybrid of Battle Royal and siege.

Map: Colosseum, Classic S4 Weapons only and skills only.

Allowed weapons: Subs, Semi, Smash, Gauss, Hg, Rev, Shotgun, HMG, Ms, Cannon, Rail, Ps, Cs, Bat, Sentry gun, Sentry Nell.

Allowed Skills: All exept Metalic, and eSper chip skills, and U-Skills.

Minimum requirements to start: 2 players

There's a capture zone in the center of the map (where the ball would be). The goal is to occupy this zone for longest amount of time before the game ends. You get 1 point for every second you're inside the zone, but so do the other players. You must conquer the hill, and knock all of the other players off to keep them out of the zone while trying to not get hit out yourself. The Player with the most points at the end wins.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fazoodle ().

• Find & Destroy

Description: This event can be played in any map. The host should take Sentry Gun or Senty Nell. The host have to drop it somewhere with invisible skill so the players can't see where he/she going to place it. The player who finds it and destroy it first is going to win

Rules: Listen to what the host says.

• Interesting, but maybe not a sentry gun, as it will shoot people from distances. imagine it on a the chaser forest map O:

I was thinking of an event has to do with the burning buff, as its so under used. Hm....

• Interesting, but maybe not a sentry gun, as it will shoot people from distances. imagine it on a the chaser forest map O:

The host should put it in a direction which make it unable to shot anyone and in a good spot so it's harder to find

• First To Suicide

Description: This event is played in Bio-Lab map. From the name you're going to think that it's easy but actually it's not. Players have to take Mind Energy for healing. Players should go to the 'Damage Zone'. Obviously you need to find your way to be the first suicider. At the same time you will be a healing. Your object is to Heal and Die. First to die wins, Most healing points wins

Rules: Only Mind Energy. No Cheating (teaming)

Fun isn't it? ^_^

• Love this one. Healing for the life <3

I was thinking of an event has to do with the burning buff, as its so under used. Hm....

Senty Nell.