kloty13 Amateur

• Male
  • Member since May 2nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hi, can I know how you manage to fix ur s4 league problem on server issue?
    Because every time I tried to join any server it won't let me. Always appear 'The connection of host has been terminated'.
    Also, in regards to the patch, I only have patch progress of (2/2), not sure if it affects the problem.
  • and yea i go another question everytime the patch progress stops at 1/21 and it says to me that failed to extract patch file. what should i do please help
  • im from Egypt too , what's is the name of the vpn ?!
  • Hi you said that you use VPN to play s4 league could you teach me how to do the same thing you are doing cause the country i am in is banned
    • Oh ok, so i'm using hide.me vpn it's free to download but it has limited usage
      You connect to netherlands then start up the game
      i recommend downloading netlimiter 4 to check if there is any program that consume from your internet while playing the game and you should also download selfishnet to see if there is anyone in your house consuming internet as well
      and you are good to go :) have a nice day
    • Oh ok, so i'm using hide.me vpn it's free to download but it has limited usage
      You connect to netherlands then start up the game
      i recommend downloading netlimiter 4 to check if there is any program that consume from your internet while playing the game and you should also download selfishnet to see if there is anyone in your house consuming internet as well
      and you are good to go :) have a nice day
    • Ty soo much for helping me and i just downloaded another VPN called SoftEther VPN Client is it good and by the way i am just wondering if we could play together s4 league it will be fun :)