Posts by SonicDaNigahog

Those are all very valid actually! (Not like u need my acceptance lol) My friend who plays S4 with me (since 2007-8 XD) said something very VEEERY similar to whats being said here, yesterday! That would be a lot of work tho! Im guessing they use Paint.net. (From what I can see anyway.) To do it could be simplified with default pallets like how the pieces used to be regularly on S4 Back in the gap with multiple textures. And such.

(I'd change the textures of MY Specific set myself, but I am NOT tryna get banned!! LMAO!!!! XDXDXDXD)

Yo. Im'a black guy! Playin S4 Since 2007. I don't really know how else to put it. But ummm.... I Always make me on Games you get to customize. My characters always Darkishly Tan, or Tan. I want my S4 Character to be a black guy. Like me. I can do so with Amazon Parts, but I mean Tan Face, Pale neck, (wearing hiphops) pale legs, etc... Can you guys change the hue? I mean shyt I'll pay fa datt!

Ya know what, im gonna do it! I ain't want to, but heres me in 2007-2008.

Main Character lookin Black Guy To the Right with datt pose!

Here's my S4 Character from back in the day. (Remember this Bug? lololololol)

OK YALL READY?!?! YOU SURE!!!??? CHECK IT?!! (Im the black guy with the Blue and Yellow)

THIS!!PLUS THIS!

IS DIS!!!!!

YA BOI ONLY USED PAINT.NET

COPIED THE COLOR OF EACH SIDE OF MY FOREHEAD.

(SHADED/NOT SHADED)

APPLIED ACCORDINGLY USING MAGIC WAND. BAM!