Posts by Satokishi

So this your last day. So the reason I saw you yesterday was because of this. Lol..The first match I played with you. It's pretty sad.. DM match. Room full of Stack team/BR. Being on your team. Getting pounded. The first match and last match. The last thing I said thing I said before leaving the room "Help poor Yorem"..The last memory I be having..Pika Pika getting gang bang..So tragic..aliceRIP Pika Pika.. May you have peace what ever you go..

(BR deserve a nerf for their crime..)

Hella_Hell Have known already. But just saying. If they want more out of GM who volunteering. They should made that GM position more like a job and couple rule (with little pay). So that there wouldn't be any inactive.

I never believe Aeria staff treat GM as equal. Ever since that last fiasco a GM quitted because the poor communication. Waited for months to get the person (forget her name) event idea past on to the Staff and never did got to them. A lot of good popular GM left because alot has something to do with them.

I do believe people who spend their time on the game. Should have some pay. Its funny Aeria staff expect more out of GM when they just volunteering.

I don't know the reason why they got kick. Could give them a warning or ask them. But even without the detail why they got booted out. Aeria have always been what they always been. Pity.

Bye GM dude and bye pretty angel your actually my favorite GM. See you around.

20+20+20= 60

20+10+10=40

10+8+8=26

20+10x4=60

Why sunflower is 8 is because it double.

That why 1 sunflower is #4. This got me lost. So dont trust me.

(There very sneaky on the sunflower..)

Wonder what other people answer.

This event is such a mess.

Why is their even a "Card Fragment?"

Why is it never mention it early till now?

Asuming 1 task is 1 card fragment.

How we get 2 CF to get this 4th task reward?

Asuming the last 3 task had 1 or more CF

Saying we must collect 3 CF. Like how much this event actually gives?

No introduction of CF and explanation.

The handling the event is poor. Its confusing if this task 4th event give 3 or 1 CF.

A mess.

Gandalf: *Raise a army* "Invade EU! Muhahaha!"

Finally a invasion is coming to EU.

I welcome all latam!

*eat popcorn* This going be interesting.

--

On topic.

1)Server stability remain a huge issue.

2)Security is fine, but if the system find any hackers. Please IP ban And them instead temporarily ban.

3)Good to hear dev team getting bigger.

4)Through there aren't any patch worthwhile. Through it seem there aren't any good coming in the patch. Im expecting better hr/gift events.

Gandalf: *Raise a light* "SEE YOU SOON!"

Don't worry there will be some news soon. If we could do it faster we would but unfortunately it's not like that

Oct 11: "Will come in the following week or next"
    Next week Oct 15-19, nothing.

The following week Oct 22-26, nothing.

Oct 31: "Its on its way"

Next Oct 29-Nov 2 #Soon, nothing.

Nov 5: "Edit vid today or next day. Release soon as possible"

Next Nov 5-9 ##Soon, still editing vid, nothing.

Next 12-? ### Very Soon.

(I made this while again. Time to update)

-

Its been 4 weeks now and this week will mark 5th.

"Do it faster" you have load of time do it it. Excuse's keep piling up.

The factor that keeps the game down isn't the game itself, it's always been the publishers and how they manage the game. You are not any different that the previous publishers, you're afraid of trying new things and with that in mind, I don't see a bright future for the game.

1) Play the blame game. ( I can blame mostly on KR.)

2) I don't mind the current Publishers. Its not bad as the previous one.

3) Their taking over the game. That something "trying new things".

4) Better keep eyes in present. No point looking that far ahead. Its gonna be a long road.

Me casually looking at S4 on Aeria home page for any new news. See something. Look at first news. See Boo-accessories, Me:"more timid item. Great". Looking through Anniversary Special Package next. Wonder more timid items. Goes see.. ME: Confuse .. This not happening ...I'm dreaming.

Words can't describe this feeling. I'm shock and happy. Thank you guys working hard giving us this gift.

Hello. We were supposed to have a PM Letter last month. I prepared it, it was to be translated and posted... then things happened that made it pretty much irrelevant (the day of patch basically.)

We are figuring a few things out and as such, next or the following week you will have the PM letter or more likely, a Twitch session. The date depends on how soon we have answers to a few questions.

Apologies for the silence.

Next week 15-19, nothing.

The following week 22-26, nothing.

Next #Soon

Next ##Soon

Next ###Soon

After having these discussion. Might as well add more idea to this thread.

Unique Dual Mastery:

1) Make them obtainable through events.

2) Add them in skill capsule from S4 cards section.

3) Add the original Dual Mastery in shop.(buy pen)

4) Stop making it exclusive for AP.

1)Well, the thing is this skill is still really unfair for people who couldnt get it the first time / weren't lucky enough to get it there. 2)Not to mention that the stat-gap between new players and those players gets bigger as well. (I know that new players get a dual mastery for a limited amount of time, but after the DM expired, its the same thing again)

1) I too, miss the event where you could get UDM. But I don't feel too bad about it. My play style isn't suited with UDM. So its unlikely I ever use it in unlimited mode. But if I do I likely use it more in SO. Maybe there a day we could obtain it. But then again after all these event we had. Aeria aren't being generous enough. Likely won't happen. Sad.

2) Stat gap, I do agree with that with enchant. But I don't believe UDM make any different. For my stand point. I don't see any problem when I facing them. The start the gap is all started with the starter pack. And its does very much sawk. I have my own thoughts about the starter pack. I leave this here.

How would you improve S4L?

+5 is hardly a bonus. (25 total I know)

Yea keep on Exaggerating and enjoy your forum count. You really want to farm the thread out.

You are completely missing the point here. All skills should be like choosing a smartphones of the same age not just 1.

if one is better than the others then why do we even have them? lets delete them all then.

For your logic. Unique skill replace all the original skill. Cuz they are better and you want to delete the original skill too?

If I have to choose between a oversize phone made in the 90's and a smartphone.

It's obviously what I pick. There always things in life will get replace eventually. But that doesn't mean it's broken.

1)No, you just using poor word choice to define something that isnt broken.

2)Giving people more access would break the balance? Seem like you really don't want people have it. Dont really believe it would break anything.

3) How people choose different skills is up for them that fit their style. If there something better. People move on to a better one. That's the principle of things that apply in RL.

Its amusing how people define broken these days.

Hella: "Something that makes other skills pointless is broken'"

Everyone: "If people don't have access to it is broken"

UDM is one of the skills are meant for rusher. Being punish for carrying the ball. Rusher needs a skill that help them and that UDM. A rusher should a have skill that is rewarding, not to punish. The skill is fine shouldn't be touch. Other than that we should gain more access to it instead the pay wall.

Expectation: " perm fp pet or accessories and a D"

S4 Reality: "Timid items"

Expectation: "..................."

S4 Reality: "What you expect? Btw whats a D"

Expectation: "another Disappointment"

S4 Reality: "............................"

You cant expect anything, but you can expect something.

Wow.. I even put the bar low, but to think it be wrost. lol..

Why do some people have to be trash ? The staff are doing their best to make this game better while manging to make weekly events rather than making it only seasonal events. Am with you that these rewards arent the best but they still making an event to try and make ppl play the game more. Rather than posting trash opinions, show our staff some love. <3

If they doing something wrong and people lashing out. Then they are doing it wrong. Us people who have seen and gone through the worst treatment. Seeing these trash rewards not even a surprise. I glad they made many event some far,but as important as a 10th anniversary. They really drop a big D "Disappointment".

S4 manage by those people will continue to put a bad reputation on the game. Each year it always one layer of D to another. A review for S4 would be "a game couldn't offer their players the best". It really makes any people to think. "Is this game worth playing?". I really don't know what they doing. They want this game get back on its feet, but they keep adding a D. Another reputation that continue to grow until this game dies.

They could at least had gone for the "Kill to fill the special bar" and then allow you to use the skill once you fill it up.

That remind me a game called zOMG. They have Rings as weapon that can be Melee, Range/shooting, buff, debuff. A bar that can charge up to #rank. Each rank release different kind of attack animation. Charging the bar is just doing some damage instead of killing.

If they had gone with a fill a bar system. I would go for the system of that game I mention.

Astoria Sorry my way of selfish thinking is too realistic :).