Posts by Yaita

Where is "play Neden-A for A hours" a forum event though

Tbh i am fine with just the game going. Not that i needed it right now because i try out this long forgotten real life again

And you are supposed to do this event how? in rooms where people only go afk? lovely event..bad community!

record&report the farmers

apart from them.. there are quite a few people in the forum complaining about farmers. You can ask them if they want to play with you. Perhaps you can gather enough of them to get a full room

the railgun had its shooting mechanic changed to be more intuitive and to have a better timing. that makes hitting easier. tbh i don't see the op-ness in its chargemode. going up against the sharp it still has a slightly inferior mechanic and a slowdown up against a blow.

I can see that the slowduration might be a bit too much. Anyway, perhaps someone can explain to me if there is more. (the leftclick mechanic feels laggy if up against it being spammed, i see that)

@airhuggers even the good legit ones aren't 100% consistent.

If you see a gauss-singleshot-airhugger, well those are just impudent macroers.

Personally, I am air hugging since 2012 without using a macro. I took me a while, especially using 1,2 and 3. After all these years, I still fail sometimes.

I use airhug on the mk2-gauss' right click. If you miss the timing, you consume the ammo, consume the sp, but the bullets won't be there. still happens to me. (sometimes also happens to me on RG, but that timing is more forgiving - still it happens, even through practice)

Ofc there are people better than me, but at some point things being legit is unlikely. To revo/shotgun i leave a big mental window, to what i consider possibly legit. The gaussers I just report

There are quite a few possible reasons.

1 - server instability. I am not playing too much nowadays, but sometimes the server can't handle the attacks from outside and is shut down - in this case, there is nothing you can do

2 - unstable connection: possibly because of a weak WLAN-signal or a wiggling/malfunctioning LAN-cable

There are more possibilities i guess, I just happen to not remember more atm.

ainda não posso entrar no servidor sempre meda disconet server. por favor resolvam o problema da America Latina

OBS. Sou um player super ativo jogador do s4L. Se conseguirem resolver o problema com dcs não só eu mais varios Brasileiros que jogavam S4L Vão voltar a jogar ,aguardo ansiosamente pela resposta.

If you want the community to help, give it a shot and try the language everyone understands.

Anyway:

1 Browse the support part of the forum first. Maybe someone had the same problem fixed already

2 Give more information. Processor(speed), RAM, LAN/WLAN, speed of your connection

Possibly your login process takes too long (this might be the case if your computer is somewhat slow). There is a time limit from starting the client to logging into a server - if you go beyond that, you will always be disconnected ( I don't know the exact number here)

If, against all odds, you dont speak english:

via google translate:

Se você quer que a comunidade ajude, dê uma chance e tente a linguagem que todos entendem.

De qualquer forma:

1 Procure a parte de suporte do fórum primeiro. Talvez alguém já tenha resolvido o mesmo problema

2 Dê mais informações. Processador (velocidade), RAM, LAN / WLAN, velocidade de sua conexão

Possivelmente, o processo de login demora muito (isso pode ser o caso se o seu computador estiver um pouco lento). Há um limite de tempo desde o início do cliente até o login em um servidor - se você for além disso, você sempre será desconectado (não sei o número exato aqui)

I'll buy it for you and eat it because I don't know where you live

Can I have my squad back?

I have only done the fragment challenges and maybe the "just login to get the reward" ones.

I am counting 9 results ( which isn't to count the number of the challenges for each challenge gives multiple rewards) so far, with the happy-fragment pending.

My latest ones are 5k, valery,wolf

Another problem I have with this game, ho!
    Sometimes you have really good matches with really nice people. I think that a lose doesnt feel that bad when you lose against nice people, instead of toxic and arrogant ones, ho!

Sometimes however, I regret even starting the game that day, because of some really nasty and toxic rounds, where everyone just insulted and blamed each other for tiny mistakes.

Its funny how some 'pro-players' insult/flame other people, like they would never make mistakes because they are 'G0Ds', hee ho!

^

And then the game doesn't let me see my friend list, because the size of my block list is out of control.

So if you take anti-toxidity measurements, you get punished for not being able to actively finding nice people to play with.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all should just move on lmao, Fortnite replaced S4L for me. There's no hope for this game whatsoever.

sigh

I don't get those ppl who wants the game to be dead. if you don't like it, don't play it.

Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

i played this game for 8 years and i dont care if it dies. Well shut down, since its already dead. Not the end of the world.

Better off dead than the state its in anyway.

sigh

I don't get those ppl who wants the game to be dead. if you don't like it, don't play it.

Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

I read pending on the 1st one ("happy"). The second one doesn't show.

I also didn't yet get the other rewards of that 2nd card fragment challenge, while I got those of the other challenges within a few days.

Last year Heiliger would answer how many challenges you had done succesfully. You can always try and ask him and see if he answers

But being a high level player I'm not allowed to casually play, I have to carry less i get kicked for being a "Bought Account"

And if you do perform on unusual weapons you get kicked for "cheating"

It doesn't really matter.

The community has its part in s4 dying

try surrounding yourself with nice players

// i think there is a thread by goldenmomma made not too long ago, where the player is looking for nice people