Posts by Neggan

You can send multiple requests but only the last one will count !

Only wasting ur time i already did it but nobody cares :D:D:DD:D:D:D.

They still continue to spam their braindead messages xD

The answer was 44? heh, i'm an accountant and i failed.

Its 44 because

look x3 puppies gives u 60 so 1 = 20

1 puppy 2 girls with SUNFOLLOWERS ON THEIR HEADS =40 so we know the puppy is 20 and other 2 should be 10 each

now 1 girl and x8 sunfollowers make total 26. The girl already gives u 10 points as we know so the sunfollowers x2 is 8 and x4 = 16 so 1 sun follower is 4

NOW OPEN UR EYES WIDELY!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WE HAVE

1 PUPPY,1 TRICKY GIRL WITHOUT SUNFOLLOWER ON HER HEAD,AND MULTIPLE SYMBOL "X" AND 1 SUN FOLLOWER,but let's go back and solve this tricky girl without sunfollower on her head

girl with sunfollower gives u 10 points and we know that the only one sunfollower is 4 so

10- 4 =6

(This is girl without sunfollower on her head it is = 6)

So let's solve this

20+6x4=?(FIRST U DO THE MULTIPLE BASIC MATH RULE!)

ISN'T 44 NOW?

Absolute Mad Ladette

How about you buy it if you want it? xD

i spent thons of money on my accounts.Its not about the money its about the respect cuz not so many ppl can spend money.If u are rich asf and dont give a "moment" about others okey but let's take look about this situation where new player join to play s4 league and a group of ppl with +3000000000 damage FP items kill him in 0,1 second.What kind of fun u can get from this experience die constantly while they are super pay to win vs you the normal one without any fp item.?Why u should paid for event items which were given for free years a go hm ?>That's im talking about.PLUS THIS LOOT SYSTEM WHICH IS TOTAL GARBAGE is super unfair for all of us

I think they should put this form where u can choose atleast 2 sets for male and 2 sets for female perm cuz its 10 years old game + korea surrendered and close their original one. :C Additional altleast 1 hair for female/male and x2 accesorries and x2 face for both male/female.This will be good reward.Not some random task with some random rewards :C

DEAR all

you can send the multiple answers but only THE LAST WILL COUNT ! AND XANE SAID IT ANSWER IS 44 ;O

I FAILURE 3 TIMES CUZ DIDNT SAW THE GIRL WITH OUT SUNFOLLOWER ;D.THAT'S FOR THIS I TOLD U WATCH CLOSELY AND OPEN UR EYES WIDELY ;D

THIS IS NOT RIGHT ANSWER Q,Q WATCH AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

AND 1 SUNFOLLOWER IS 4 CUZ 2 SUNFOLLOWERS ON PIC IS 8 Q,Q

i dont really understand what you're trying to say but if you want the card fragment rewards,you just need to participate in the days of the event where they give out the card fragments

I wanted to tell support that due weather condition and bad internet connectivity i couldn't play the game from 01.12.18 to 03.12.18.So i dont want the rewards from those days and i asked them if they could fill as completed those 3 days on advent calender for my account.I want to be sure going to get those CARD FRAGMENTS and to be able to participate for Final Reward which is given by completing all those 24 days in row.Now do you understand what i mean?

the rewards is specific to that day other than the card fragments task u need all of them to get the extra reward

That's for this i ask them to fill my advent calender as completed for those 3 days (01,02,03, 2018)because of those card fragments.I dont want rewards for those days just i would like to be a part of final card fragment reward :o.

WElp i didn't play since 01.12.18 to 04.12.18.Because i had internet problems i loggin on 01.12.18 but my internet was shutdown because of the weather conditions and i loggin on 04.12.19 i completed that task but on 01,02,03 i didnt.I sent ticket to support about my problem explaining everything and ask them if i didnt completed those 3 missions on 01 to 03 will it reflect on my final result for the reward after completing all 24 day missions.

AND Then THEY replyed ME THAT:

Hello Neggan,

Thank you for contacting S4 League support.

There is no reward for completing Advent Calendar on 24 days. If there would be any it would be stated in the news.

Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Marika - S4 League Team

So you talk about Card Fragments.I ask them to fill my advent calender as completed for those days from 01 to 03.Welp im little confused about rewards from this event.

The good thing about s4 is the diversity of the sets. There have been many artists working on it over the years.

You can't expect everyone to be the next Panamaman by trying to copy his style.

I'm not expecting you to copy the style. What i mean is that the most of the sets and stuff do not look aesthetic and this new design overall can't be just patched on the game. If u look gently you will see how the symmetry is somehow changed and u can't combine the old sets with new ones.When comparing the hands, legs and bodies of the old ones with the new u can simply notice

how bad they look

I'm so disappointed about this event. Watching what kind of ideas are uploaded by the most of the artists here makesme feel so sad about future contest of s4 league. Nothing personal to anyone of participants but guys before you post your "art work" please take care of your skills and the most important - the concept of the game. Because if u had played back in 2009 to 2011 you simple can see example for what exactly i mean when talking about good sets and stuff. Slowly and roughly you turn this game in some kind of Space MMO not the Esper Stylish Shooter League that was meant to be D: I know its about the personal preferences but it is just annoying for me and i'm pretty sure it's same for other old players from the beta.i hope that some of you will put more effort create something awesome. Thank you for your attention and I wish you the best !