Chosing a language (flag) in the laucher shoudl fix the text.
once on the launcher, try to select a language
Not sure if this fixed it or not exactly, but the text is back in the game now.
So what i ended up doing, was i reinstalled the websites client and took the files you gave me an merged them into the clients folder, replacing anything it said.
once i ran the client it acted like it wanted to give me the patch fail again, but once i just clicked on start it ran normally with everything fixed inside it.
Ran it a second time an it didn't give the patch failure anymore.
So thanks for the help! it seems everything is working as it should be now. I'll update if anything should come up again.