About "U" Dual mastery

• not anything crazy, lets say 1hp/every 2 seconds or something like that, so if you manage to survive for a minute on 10 hp, you would get to 40, still not a big advantage as most of the hots can still kill you. Or maybe this new effect could be a new skill for a set of chip? Thoughts?

• "U" dual mastery is basically the dual skill with additional +5 boost (previously 20hp/sp, now 25hp/sp) that has a really cool effect so that everyone can be jealous from the fact that you have the skill. This draws more the attention, but eh, you gotta look like you really farmed it (or paid 100 bucks for it tho).

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• Thats true. But taking in consideration that getting all the cards including "S" card too, you only get a capsule that has several skilla in it + a capsule for example the dolphin anchor has less chance of opening it, so it could be set to the U dual mastery to be the same rare drop, and that still doesnt gurantee that you will get a perm one. So adding all the odds together, it wouldnt make a big difference or it wouldnt upset the few people having it already.

• Thats true. But taking in consideration that getting all the cards including "S" card too, you only get a capsule that has several skilla in it + a capsule for example the dolphin anchor has less chance of opening it, so it could be set to the U dual mastery to be the same rare drop, and that still doesnt gurantee that you will get a perm one. So adding all the odds together, it wouldnt make a big difference or it wouldnt upset the few people having it already.

Wow, i didn't even know we actually had U dual mastery in-game.:D But trust me, people gets upset overy almost everything.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• It would be a great idea to add it to those capsules in my opinion as people who used their 100% booster on it was an option for everyone, nobody was forced and even from those capsules is still hard to get them. So lets think about it.

Like someone said, that was his choice, and I think that spending 100% on that is a waste.

• The people who most got it where the ones that were farming most of the event days, so i'd say that it is proper to add that to the skill poll of the cards.

The ones who spent a 100%, it was their choice, taking in consideration what Naru said, it feels unfair for those who obtained combi that the capsule went roge and appeared on the AP Shop and that some people got them, and yet, we still don't have that capsule on the PEN Shop for some reason

• I have the dual mastery skill which I believe I got through a event, and I think it should stay that way if anything they could bring it back as a event again since I havent seen it in a while.