About "U" Dual mastery

• Unique Dual mastery capsules as a reward for S4 Cards 41

1. Yes (30) 73%
    2. Nope (8) 20%
    3. Result (3) 7%

I think that this skill is to introduce into the award for S4 cards, as are its counterparts.He is as unique as the same Power shield.

What do you think about it?

• I agree that the Unique Dual Mastery skill should be accessable through the card system, same like the Metallic Fumbi.

But it could be a little bit unfair for the players, which spend a 100% booster for that skill.

• I agree that the Unique Dual Mastery skill should be accessable through the card system, same like the Metallic Fumbi.

But it could be a little bit unfair for the players, which spend a 100% booster for that skill.

I love u, bro

P.S. about ppls, who spend 100% booster - It was their choice.

P.S.S. Besides, it wouldn't be fair if this skill will be impossible to obtain in the future. For example I want this a skill on three slots, but have only one.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akashi ().

• I kinda wish that skill didn't exists. It makes the regular dual mastery pointless and overshadows the regular +30HP skill that is already overused.

But this a skill already among us. Those who managed in the summer-got it. So why not make it available to those who didn't have time?

P.S. In addition, it is never too late to introduce a unique HP and SP skill, with 35 and 45 stats respectively, meh.

• But this a skill already among us. Those who managed in the summer-got it. So why not make it available to those who didn't have time?

Well, technically it should be in the card system with the other skills but I just think the skill itself is not healthy for the game.

Maybe if they nerf it a bit like 22/22, then it may be fine.

• Well, technically it should be in the card system with the other skills but I just think the skill itself is not healthy for the game.

Maybe if they nerf it a bit like 22/22, then it may be fine.

I understand your skepticism about this skill, but it does have a place in the card system. About the nerf I actually agree with you. Or as I said above - can enter unique HP and SP skills.)

• It should be available with the other skills and I agree with the nerf but I still would use the usual HP/SP mastery over this one since I highly dislike that effect it has ?(

• They should add a capsule of each improved skill.

Yes, this is probably the only one problem along with Fumbi metallic. They have no capsules.

It is strange that those who voted "nope", can not justify their point of view.

All is quite logical. Unique skills are place in a card system (no exceptions). Interesting to hear the opinion of staff.

• It is strange that those who voted "nope", can not justify their point of view.

All is quite logical. Unique skills are place in a card system (no exceptions). Interesting to hear the opinion of staff.

I can. I just don't like p2w content or any that gives ppl an adventage. Specially in PVP games. And yes I run around with pen stats and no I don't run around with it only in S5 rooms. Hate me now....<3 Happy Valentines Day by the way o.o

• I can. I just don't like p2w content or any that gives ppl an adventage. Specially in PVP games. And yes I run around with pen stats and no I don't run around with it only in S5 rooms. Hate me now....<3 Happy Valentines Day by the way o.o

Card system is p2w content?x'D

I know that in S5 rooms these skills are forbidden, but you can get them without the donations, so your point is already wrong) Hate me too <3

• Card system is p2w content?x'D

I know that in S5 rooms these skills are forbidden, but you can get them without the donations, so your point is already wrong) Hate me.

Well thats why I wrote "or any". If it is luck based someone gets the skill and someone not. So Player A that got the skill has an adventage against Player B that didn't got it. And S card droprate well....

• Well thats why I wrote "or any". If it is luck based someone gets the skill and someone not. So Player A that got the skill has an adventage against Player B that didn't got it. And S card droprate well....

So or otherwise these skills there are already have many players. Then what's the point of stopping?) Besides, you don't have to worry. Since these skills are forbidden in your rooms, you must not care.

I'll turn to your logic. This skill is unique? Where is the most of the unique skills located?)

• Well, i support that idea because it's not easy|cheap to purchase just usual dual mastery (20|20), and because of impossibility of acquisition unique dual mastery later, this makes irreparable imbalance between lucky guys/ppl who just bought it for booster in right time.

• it could be possible he will add the Unique DM to the Card System but i don't think so he will add the Metall Fumbi because that was a event item. But idk ;)

It would be nice introduce this a skill, as the first unique a skill for SO players in card system.

Perhaps it will revive that system)

About metallic...this is at your discretion since a single metallic is already in the card system.

• So or otherwise these skills there are already have many players. Then what's the point of stopping?) Besides, you don't have to worry. Since these skills are forbidden in your rooms, you must not care.

I'll turn to your logic. This skill is unique? Where is the most of the unique skills located?)

You should properly read what I write but well I got some time now so I guess I'm gonna repeat myself and make it as simple as possible.

I don't like content that gives people an adventage. It doesn't matter for me if it was available and now it isn't. This stuff only exists because people "need" an adventage.

This skills are not forbidden in "my rooms" because I play with s5 stats in any room. It doesn't matter if it is a "s5 room" or a regular room.

You turn to my logic but don't even want to understand my point of view? No you just can't accept that someone is against it i guess.

You want that skill bcause you did not get it I guess and you also want it now because it is unfair? Wrong game if you want "fairplay" I guess.

If you want to keep this conversation up you can as long as you want to. Won't change anything for me xD

• Am I trying to convince you? Not at all. I heard you. There's no point in telling you anything.)

• how about reduce the current stats of the U dual mastery and dual master to 20/20 15/15? since its dual mastery i dont see why they give so much stats as it should've been a merging concept which should have some downside on it not upside. second thing is why is toy block removed from the current unique skill capsule that u can obtain by exchanging cards for it? i dont see the reason for it unless its from copyright claim from alaplaya

• Wasn't the unique dual mastery an event skill as well anyway?

Yes it was a event skill too but this skill belongs to the Unique line. Heiliger say he is not sure if it comes back and this is true. I'm not sure too but I think he will be

available in the near future. I don't want to promise it.

Greetings

Evendora

• Metal Fumbi has the same Unique stat effects as Golden Metal if I recall correctly. To be honest, I do think that even event items should be released a while after the event to get them ends. Maybe like the following month? Release them all! 8o

• Yeah but you can see the Unique Metalic skill is actually just for a event because you can see it is a Christmas Metalic-Skill. The Dual Mastery doesn't have a position to a event like the Christmas Metalic to the Christmas Event. Thats what I mean. So I think the Dual Mastery will comes back in the near future. Thats what I'm think about it.

Greetings

Evendora

• It would be a great idea to add it to those capsules in my opinion as people who used their 100% booster on it was an option for everyone, nobody was forced and even from those capsules is still hard to get them. So lets think about it.

• i think it should definitely be possible to get somehow whether card system or not. I think the card system is In need of an upgrade so this would be acceptable. The skill is a bit overpowered compared to the others but if its possible for everyone to get then its a bit more even.