Feedback needed - Weapons, Basic

• Hi Nithorius ,

You can give exact the same feedback on the end of the form.

But at the end we will also consider the feedback here in the forum, don't worry.

At the moment we cannot do a lot about balancing, due to missing knowledge of the pretty new team and some other changes we have to focus on first, but we are working on it.

Once we have more experience on balancing, we'll come back to the community regarding weapon- and gameplay balancing.

• Where are these forms posted? I haven't even seen them.

• This thread was created on may 23rd 2018 with literally 100s of concerns voiced and not 1 CHANGE has been implemented since then.

USELESS THREAD one of the mods should close it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by XTaei: Type error ().

• Been a while since I've done one of these...here's what I'd wanna do off the top of my head.

Plasma Sword/Bat [Balance]

Make the move-speed during light/heavy cuts the same as the players walk speed.

(The Vital, Dagger, and the Fists also allow free movement during their light cuts, but you don't lose any move-speed when you attack with them like you do with these two weapons).

Dual Magnums [Buff]

Increase overall damage [Slightly]

Ammo Change [From 22 to 27]

(I feel these don't do much damage, and at 27 ammo you'd be able to complete 3 ground shot combos before needing to reload instead of 2 combos with a partial 3rd).

Iron Boots [Balance]

Increase the players move-speed during ground combos. [greatly]

Lessen the post delay between ground combo hits. [greatly]

Lower the range traveled with the boost special. [To same distance as PS Dash] (as suggested by 0xFEE1DEAD )

Lower the SP cost of the boost special. [slightly]

(The boots ground combo is probably the least used melee combo attack in the game atm, and while I agree that the boost special could be nerfed; I think the SP cost should go down a little as well if it does).

Mind Shock/ Mind Heal [Balance]

Pulse Rate Change [Revert to old please]

Ammo Change, [From 30 to INF]

Add a SP cost per pulse to both weapons; [Somewhere between 10 ~ 20 SP per pulse]

(This way, although they'd have infinite ammo, they will be vulnerable if they rely on either of these two weapons too much).

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fazoodle ().

• Mind Shock/ Mind Heal [Balance]

Pulse Rate Change [Revert to old please]

Add a SP cost per pulse to both weapons; [Somewhere between 10 ~ 20 SP per pulse]

(This way, although they'd have infinite ammo, they will be vulnerable if they rely on either of these two weapons too much).

I have to admit that this idea is way better than mine and I support this suggestion

• And decrease its movement speed. There is no reason for it to be the weapon with the fastest speed considering it has a boost option too.

This is going to feel very broken and cheap. The MS already has a bad reputation as it is.

• And decrease its movement speed. There is no reason for it to be the weapon with the fastest speed considering it has a boost option too.

This is going to feel very broken and cheap. The MS already has a bad reputation as it is.

How would the MS be broken? the MSer would lose somewhere between 10 ~ 20 sp per attack pulse, and they'd have to wait for their SP to go back up to keep attacking. xD

That's about 10 ~15 attacks at 10 sp per pulse depending on the skill and gear you take or 5 ~ 6 attacks at most for 20 per pulse. (Hmm 20 seems too steep now that I look at it).

• How would the MS be broken? the MSer would lose somewhere between 10 ~ 20 sp per attack pulse, and they'd have to wait for their SP to go back up to keep attacking. xD

That's about 10 ~15 attacks at 10 sp per pulse depending on the skill and gear you take or 5 ~ 6 attacks at most for 20 per pulse. (Hmm 20 seems too steep now that I look at it).

I am not sure why you want the ammo replaced with sp to be honest.

• I am not sure why you want the ammo replaced with sp to be honest.

It'd slow down the rate of heal stack across the map because when they'd run of of SP; they'd have to wait until they meet the minimum SP requirement to attack or heal again. The only way players could almost heal stack decently is if they have an even amount of Mind Energy users along with Mk2 Rescue Gun users, (for the SP shot to keep the Mind Energy players SP up).

While the Mk2 can heal as well, it has limited ammo; the players need more aim to be successful with it, and enemy team can de-spawn your mk2 heals by touching them too.

They could even put both items on, but then they only have one slot for offense.

This would even make it harder for the Chasers to use the MS in Unlimited because they'd have to give up the SP that they need to chase people with to attack with it.

(Chasers recover SP a lot faster I know, but this still would slow them down at least a little bit with the MSing).

It may even make some players who want to support to take SP Mastery for extra shots. Their SP regen rate would also recover more SP per second at the cost of losing the HP from HP Mastery.

I think it'd be worth a try.

• But when you heal with ME you usually stay still so yoru SP consumption is minimal.

As for chaser, the Chaser already has more than the normal SP and can kill you with MS pretty fast too.

Why not just change the reload so you will have to wait for the full reload animation before being to use it again?