Feedback needed - Weapons, Basic

• Hey everyone,

I want to start getting some feedback!

Here is what I'd like to hear in this particular thread:

Feedback on weapons that need balancing the most, reasons and how you'd fix it.

Fixes should be simple to implement, like changing some numbers.

Let me give you a format:

Weapon Name [Buff/Nerf/Balance]

Suggestion

Reason

In time I will ask for more detailed feedback or about another topics.

So I ask you to focus on what I'm asking.

Good Samples:

Bad samples:

• Definetively give a railgun a 200% damage buff. Oh, and please, make the spy dagger that, every time you hit someone, you receive a 100% unique booster, 1 capsule of each (and i mean, 1 capsule of all the weapons and sets), and that it delivers 1k damage + it gives you 2000 pen.

I am not asking something difficult, am I?

• Here are few:

Rail gun - Nerf

Reverting everything to the old values would be the best but if not at least take care of these issues:

-Remove the push effect from uncharged attacks. The Chaser mode is unplayable for the Chaser considering how easy is to hit his huge hitbox with it and stun lock him with it.

-Increase the charge time or revert it to what it was before. Due to the lowered charge time it is most likely to land a fully charged shot most of the time. What makes it worse is being able to reload 2 shots at once with the new reload change.

-Reduce the time of the slow down effect after being hit by fully charged shot. It lasts for too long considering the reduced charging time. You are like a sitting duck if you get hit once.

Earth/Lightning bomber - Nerf

-Reduce the radius or the fuse time. It is too hard and sometimes impossible to escape getting hit and it doesn't require much of aiming to kill anything. Back in the days everyone had only 1 bomb so it was acceptable but after the addition of FP bombs and enchants, people are carrying like 2-3 bombs and just spam them all over the place.

-Reduce the damage of the Lightning bomber or remove the slow effect and the sp drain. There is hardly any reason to pick Earth bomber over it considering it can deal huge damage randomly even if the enemy is barely in range.

Iron Boots

-Reduce the movement speed and increase the SP consumption. It is used as a scoring tool and not as weapon.

-Increase the damage or reduce the cooldowns of the basic attacks. The basic attacks are literally useless considering they makes you stand still for a long time after using them.

Mind Energy/Mind Shock - Nerf

-Reduce the fire rate or the amount of heal/damage. Both weapons does too much for something that doesn't require a lot of aiming.

Mk2 Rescue gun - Nerf

-Remove the SP addition of the healing grenades. It is too much of a benefit. The weapon already have ammo refill option and doesn't allow the enemies to heal by stepping on the grenades.

• Melee:

Vital Shock: Buff, because no one uses it. But I think this doesn't need a simple tweak of numbers but rather a change in how it handles.

Metallic Fist: They're alright imho. Maybe buff the dmg on the normal attack a little bit.

Iron Boots: Nerf the mobility and buff the combat use. Nerf the movement speed to 110 (like most melees) or at least to 120 (like Dagger and Vital Shock). Just like Vital it feels kinda weird to handle after they nerfed them.

EXO Scythe: Buff, because it is also underused. The jump attack is fine (esp combined with brk) and that exo beam got removed is also nice in my book. So maybe work on the normal attacks. Decrease their cooldowns? Buff the dmg?

Katana: Needs a slight dmg buff, otherwise I think it's fine.

Sigma Blade: Put movement speed to 110. Maybe reduce SP consumption during awakening mode? Or add a defence bonus when you're in awakening mode?

Breaker: This one is fine imho. Maybe add a slighty bigger pre-delay onto the normal attack.

Twin Blade: It's underused but I think the dmg is alright. So maybe reduce the cooldowns a bit.

Spy Dagger: Fine imho.

Storm Bat: Increase the dmg of the jump attack to a point that a critical will always kill (at least when you have similar stats. Would be cool if a pen player could kill a full prem player with it though.)

Counter Sword: Fine imho.

Plasma Sword: Fine imho. Maybe a little bit more dmg.

Rifle:

Dual Magnum: Increase the dmg, remove the autoaim, make headshots possible.

Assault Rifle: Might need a slight nerf in dmg.

Spark Rifle: Might need a slight buff in dmg. However it has autoaim so it should never be as high as Semi's or Subs's dmg.

Homing Rifle: Same as Spark.

Smash Rifle: Due to it's versatility and large magazine, it is already powerful. So maybe decrease the dmg or increase the spray.

Semi-Rifle: No one uses it anymore and I don't really know why. I think it's current state is alright. If you increase the dmg, it might become the next "snipe" weapon that completely ruins the game. So maybe increase the magazine size to 40?

Submachine Gun: They're fine imho. Might just need a slight dmg buff.

Gauss Rifle: Now this one needs a huge buff. Due to it's really predictable spray you must be careful though. I think the biggest reason why no one play it, is the movement speed reduction while shooting. Maybe it'll be played if you remove this.

Guns:

Air Gun: A good Air Gun user can already be really annoying, so you want to be careful with it. But I think a bit more ammo in general might help (3 shots/magazine is fine).

Burst Shotgun: When balancing the Burst Shotgun you always also have to balance the Revo, so that both weapons are viable. That being said, I think the Revo should have the higher dmg per shot, so you're able to oneshot your enemy, whereas the Burst shout have a higher rate of fire but less dmg. Thus it's more forgiving if you miss, but also less rewarding when you hit.

Hand Gun: The mobility is great. But that's the only reason people use it. So an increase in dmg or a decrease of the spray might help with that.

Revolver: See Burst Shotgun.

Heavy gun:

Light Machine Gun: I think it needs a slight dmg buff.

Turret: I don't know it it's possible to balance it properly for S4. I don't know why the devs thought it would be a good idea to put a weapon that makes you stationary and vulnerable to any attacks into a fast paced game like S4. It's only useful in Arcade. With that in mind: maybe make it impossible to give a turret user a headshot when he's build up. And maybe buff the movement speed while shooting when you're not build up.

Heavy Machine Gun: This one is fine imho, might just need a little dmg nerf.

Snipe:

Sharpshooter: Unlimited ammo! Now! It's just useless on maps like Tunnel if you only have 12 shots. And also increase it's dmg. When I'm full prem and attack someone who's also full prem, I need 3 bodyshots to kill him. Reduce this number to 2. And ofc a headshot should always kill. Also you might wanna add a small crosshair for noscoped shots.

Cannonade: I think it wasn't that bad before the Rail buff. So let's just assume you revert that buff. So from this point I now compare the Canno to the old Rail Gun. Obviously both should be viable. But the Rail Gun was used more often than the Canno, even before the buff. My idea: lower the delay after a shot so that you have a higher rate of fire. ("But you could just airhug, you noob", you might say now. That's true but I think Canno only has it's full power when you use the high ground. So being using Fly with Canno would be much more effective which the lower delay.)

Rail Gun: This one is a no brainer: revert the buff.

Special:

Senty Nell: Same as for Turret: a stationary weapon that's open to any attacks is hard to balance for a game like S4. Botht he Nell and the Gun are underused imho. But other than increasing their HP, I don't know how to buff them.

Sentry Gun: Same as for Nell. A slight dmg increase might help, but it might also become too powerful too quickly due to it's autoaim.

Mind Shock: I think a slight increase in dmg would be ok, even if it can attack through a wall. Alternativly, you could increase the range a bit.

Mind Energy: This one is fine imho.

Throwing:

Rocket Lauchner: Increase projectile speed. And maybe also increase the dmg.

Rescue Gun: I think the ammunition would be the best way to balance this weapon. Maybe increase the ammo while decreasing the amount of healing a single bullet does.

Lightning Bomber: I'll get hate for this but: I think both bombs are decently balanced atm.

Earth Bomber: See above.

Mine Gun: I think this one is also fine. Maybe the mines should explode a little bit faster though.

Skill:

Skill Mastery: Fine.

HP Mastery: Fine.

Anchoring: Fine. But at the same time kinda useless when you have the U skill.

Flying: Alright. Maybe reduce the SP consumption when you're getting shot at a bit.

Invisible: Should turn the player completely invisible.

Detect: This one is useless, so I'm just going wild here. Increase the range onto the whole map. Make it so that other closeby teammates also benefit from it.

Shield: Fine. But at the same time kinda useless when you have the U skill.

Block: Increase HP. By a lot. Even useless when you have the U skill.

Bind: Fine. But at the same time kinda useless when you have the U skill.

Metallic: This one is also almost useless atm. In TD, you could just reset your HP (and ammo) by suicide. That'll take you around 8-10 seconds. If Metallic takes longer while also consuming your whole SP and not giving you ammo, it's just not worth it. Esp since you don't have any other skill. So, increase the HP regeneration, decrease the delay after you used it.

MK2:

Gauss Rifle MK2: This might be the most balanced MK2 weapon already. Maybe reduce the SP consumption from the right click or remove it completely.

Lightning Bomber MK2: Way too powerful and also annoying. The SP comsumption is powerful enough. It's doesn't also need high dmg, slow effect and fast explosion time. Remove 1-2 of these effects.

Turret MK2: Same as for Turret.

MK2 Rescue Gun: Should have less healing output to keep the normal variant viable.

Burst Shotgun MK2: This one is also in a rather good spot, I think. However, it kinda makes the normal variant useless.

Light Machine Gun MK2: Just as bad as the normal variant. I'd apply the same buff, i.e. slightly higher dmg.

Other Skills:

Dual Mastery: I think it is alright.

Unique Dual Mastery: Too strong. You can't balance it while also keeping HP Mastery, Dual Mastery and Skill Mastery viable.

Unique Anchoring: Makes the normal variant useless. I don't know a fix for that though.

Unique Flying: Needs the same slight buff as the normal Flying. But then it'll be just like the other unique skills.

Unique Block: Needs the same huge buff as the normal Block. But then it'll be just like the other unique skills.

Unique Metallic: Needs the same huge buff as the normal Metallic. But then it'll be just like the other unique skills.

Unique Bind: Makes the normal variant useless. I don't know a fix for that though.

Unique Shield: Makes the normal variant useless. I don't know a fix for that though.

I think that was every weapon and skill. If you have any feedback or want to discuss my idea, feel free to disagree with me.

• Please consider these:

eSper Chipset (Style) [Buff] I:

Reduce the evade eSper (F) skill point consumption from 25 to 16.

This evade may move the person forward, but it's no different to a sideway evade, so please make its SP consumption reflect that - particularly, let it match the same SP consumption as a normal evade for a person who is using the full Style eSper chipset.

eSper Chipset (Style) [Buff] II:

Change the value that locks weapon switching during the forward-evade eSper skill (F) animation.

This has been a hamper in techniques. Weapons can be switched during most (if not all) maneuvering animations. Style chipset users would have to queue their weapons before using the F-skill, and doing so too late can hamper one's reaction time.

All Melee Weapons [Balance] I:

Please make a weight/speed balance of all the current melee weapons by giving lower-base-damage weapons higher movement speeds.

That way, harder-hitting weapons will have lower speeds, because the weapon has more mass which enhances momentum, which enhances damage output Example: [attack range : Movement speed] 1~19:130~121, 20~29:120~111, 30~39:110~101, 40~49:100~91, 50~59:90~81

The Iron Boots could be an exception, since they are technically vehicular weapons.

Katana [Buff] I:

Re-enable the Charge-time reduction effect of the Martial Arts Master/Lady sets for Katana's special attack, (RMB) the Z-Finish.

Since the Taichi Twin Blades' inception, the Collecting Book's Effect has always enhanced the Twin Blades, Breaker, and Katana, but after the Katana's first buff patch, it was removed. This buff will not be much, but will allow quicker execution of techniques and a better attack damage, sooner. Besides, martial arts masters can better channel their chi (ki), so a katana would experience the same treatment.

Katana [Buff] II:

Increase the arc width of the katana's attack frames.

Most of the katana's attacks are horizontal, but their hitboxes are too frontal, especially for oblique angles. when the opponent is trying to side-dodge. Horizontal swings are helpful in those situations.

Katana [Buff] III:

Increase the attack speed of Katana's four-hit ground combo, and decrease the cooldown of the last hit by 10~15%.

It is slow and the last hit makes a person more vulnerable to attacks, when the weapon's being sheathed.

Twin Blades [Balance] I:

Separate the charging animation into 2 cycles. Please, make it the same as it was before the mid-2014 nerf of the twin blades.

Make it as it was from the start of Season 4. Before, the charging animation could be skipped to the charged-held animation by jumping (Spacebar) and charging (RMB-Hold) at the same time.

Breaker [Balance] I:

Merge the charging animations of the Breaker's special attack from two phases to one.

If you decide not to balance the Twin Blades' charging animations, then please make the Breaker's match that of the Twin Blades' current design of one continuous animation sequence, because it gets abused for its quicker charging.

Twin Blades [Balance] II:

Restore the attack radius of the Twin Blades' special attack (RMB-Hold) to match that of the Breaker's special attack radius. This was how it was before the initial nerfs, four years ago.

There are more, but these are my current top concerns that need to be addressed.

Thank you,

(。ŏ_ŏ) {sigh...}

彡づo==[]:::::::::::彡::»彡(\ .o.)\<(NNNNERRF THIS S*&$~!)

(。ì Д í。)ง⌐╦╦0═─ Σ(≥_@ ; ) ≡⊃ Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ<(NNNNERRF THIS S*&$~!)

( - _¬)▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☆ - - == == ≡≡≡⊃)) ヽ(X ДX)ノ<(NNNNERRF THIS S*&$~!)

ノ ノ

SMBB

• Rail Gun: Bring it back to the old one, but buff it damages at full charge. People seems to forget it took 3s to charge it. The fact is with all thoses news espers and enchants old-rg became useless cause people had too much hp or def. I suggest to one shoot everyone who has not the 30hp+ skill. You MUST be rewarded when you have to wait 3s to only hit once.

Iron Boots: Less movements speed and more sp used when you use right click.

Lightning bomb: Much more delay to explose or no more slow.

MKII bomb: Obviously you have to make explosion delay like the normal one, you can't dodge this one. + only use half of your percentage sp.

Smash rifle and Assault rifle: Both of theses weaps are over-played by the community, both allow to make crit thanks to their pattern. I suggest to nerf damage on them to make sub and semi more played.

Gauss rifle: First thing, some of us still have the bugg that makes your ms rise like hell when shooting with it. Then i do like @nightmare's suggestion to add more movement speed while shooting.

HMG: Nerf its damage obviously, it huts way too much, you can still moove decently and skills makes this weapon too OP, like you can't handle an HMG with a shield. So yeah just nerf the damage on it or its maximum ammo.

Revolver: Like Assault and Smash that's over-played, i suggest to reduce the damages the more distance you get or even reduce knockback effect.

Burst ShotGun: Actually this weapon isn't THAT bad but the MKII version of it makes it pretty bad + revolver which does things better than it. To not make this weapon OP i think a pattern which is constant would make it a bit better.

Skill:

Block: Please just bring back the old def/hp of block, like it took a full sub hit to destroy it (maybe more ? i don't remember well) and it was really nice, this one doesn't even stay 2s.

• Twin Blades - [Fix]

No change to anything other than a particular bug.

Ground combo (1st click): This attack usually makes you travel, and it has 2 hits. There's a bug with it though, if you collide with any dense object with the first hit that hinders your movement (like a wall), your character won't travel anymore even if you turn around. That's not directly the problem though, the problem is that the attack hitbox still moves as if the player were still moving and makes the 2nd hit land on someone from a few meters away. So someone who knows better can kinda use the TB as a short range gun.

Note: I made a post about this particular bug on the old forum, if GIF evidence is needed I'll gladly share it again.

Rail Gun - [Revert or Seriously Nerf]

Just revert it please, it was fine before. However if that's impossible~

Remove slow on hit effect.

Remove "blow" on hit effect on uncharged shots.

Give it only 1 ammo per reload. (Like Sharpshooter, it's supposed to be a Snipe gun).

Vital Shock - [Buff]

Buff the damage on the Light Slash & the Jump Attack from 10 to 15, and add the ability for the Jump Attack to preform critical hits. Change crit damage from 20 to 30.

Suction Attack (LMB Hold): Change the damage on both hits from 10 to 15, and Make both hits ignore revenge instead of just the first one. (As you'll get stunned due to lag in most cases anyway).

Lunge (RMB): Remove the back-step the player does at the end of its animation, as it ruins the follow up attack.

Shock Pulse (LMB after Lunge): Lower the duration and hitcount of this attack from 29 to 16, but double its damage. (Ratio wise it'll still do roughly the same amount of damage, but the shorter duration will make this attack not as much of a suicidal move. Why 16 hits you ask? for a perfect 20 if you land the entire Lunge first)!

Fists - [Balance]

Change movespeed from 110% to 100%.

Reduce Light slash damage from 30 to 20, but give it a 10% chance to Random Crit for 40 base damage. (So it'd be a bit more fair against other light slashing weapons).

Breaker - [Balance]

Give the BR Swing more pre-delay, as suggested by nightmarish5. All else is fine with it.

Iron Boots - [Buff / Nerf]

Buff Ground combo attacks by unhindering player movement speed while execute the attacks, and make it so the player doesn't pause for so long after execution.

Nerfs~

Lower its damage on Jump/Heavy from 45 to 30. (It's the same kind of attack as CS jump/heavy, and it already is better since it can consume SP to ignore revenge stun).

Bring its move-speed back down to 110, as its right click is enough of an advantage.

Gauss Rifle - [Buff]

Increase the Ammo per reload from 25 to 32, (like its MK2 variant).

Increase the move speed while shooting.

Dual Magnums - [Buff]

Pretty much agree with nightmarish5's suggestion.

Experiment with the base damage maybe from 15 ~ 20, or anywhere in between until it feels viable damage-wise.

Edit: Added Vital Shock to Buff list, (can't believe I forgot).

• Eveything i'll say will be write like that so you guys can makes the diff between @nightmarish and I

• Actually
    · Spy Dagger - [Balance]

-Damage and range overall are good enough, right click or "strong" attack should get a cooldown of at least the same duration that the animation lasts, so that when you hit the enemy and cancel his attack, he isn't allowed to spam right click which has a really fast frame entry and can be a pain to deal with if you don't have the correct weapons.

· Plasma - [Fix?/Balance]

-Light attack range (Soft attack, normal left click) has a really weird "corner" range, the weapon has more range to your sides than on your front, wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't because the range exceeds the model itself and any other visual effect it has.

·Counter Sword - [Balance]

-This is one of the hardest weapons to balance out there, since it's the "no weak point" weapon and it's meant to keep like that. I'd raise a little more the damage of the uppercut and jump attack as they are meant to be strong, the problem here is that you can easily get into the normal combo frame after doing those pretty fast, and that some times can get kinda annoying over time, so i'd lower a liiiittle bit the damage of the basic attacks -I'll put this as an experimental version, most people i ask about are on the low damage that the uppercut has nowdays-

·Bat - [Balance-Buff]

-As a main Bat user i can tell the annoyance of the jump attack range, so to begin with, i'll lower the long distance from it BUT, i'll make it a little bit more wide. Now with the rolling attack, (secondary/right click) you can roll up to 3 times as long as you keep clicking it, but it has some "hidden" mechanic that has become kinda a non-sense among all the other weapons, you have to right click in a certain frame to obtain "Criticals" out of it so i'd like to say that it would be better if that got removed and instead we get permanent critical state (it has a combo of 3 rolls, but only the last 2 ones can be criticals) or remove criticals but raise it's base damage. You already have to pay enough attention to your surroundings to be forced to check on your clicks to obtain a critical in some fast attacks and is not like you have many options with a bat.

·Iron Boots - [Balance]

-As Hella said, reduce the movement speed, i find good the SP drain as long as it has cooldown but it could be neat to see how it'll work with more SP drain, normal combo attacks need some serious DMG buff while the jump attack and uppercut needs that "rev" ignore removed instead of getting SP drained out for attacking the rev, lag can abuse of that mechanic too bad. Now this is probably something out of place for you guys now, but the IBs were better off with the old combo attacks it had when it first was introduced, IMO.

·Exo Scytche - [Buff-balance]

-Normal attacks need some more damage, you move too much while attacking and most of the times you'll miss some attacks unless you are a in a closed up space, uppercut attack + it's combo (right click + left click) is right on damage, but i'd change the blow that the enemy user receives from the jump attack (You'll send him into another dimension with the blow direction and speed). I'll recommend changing the blow direction to make it go right straight down

·Vital Shock [Buff]

-The attack that comes after a dash (Right Click and then Left click) needs a real dmg buff, the weapon is more like a support weapon nowdays and from using it often, i can tell that you'll mostly will be selling yourself out since it takes a lot while you are using the grab attack in exchange for so little damage

• Most needed in SO rooms:

Vital Shock - Buff (most needed)

Suggestion:

Increase damage in slash and jump attack.

Increase sucction range. But the attack doesn't do any damage. (hold left click)

Increase little damage in dash attack (right click)

Change hold+Dash combo attack Instead of holding on while doing damage. Change it to suction+ with quick no hold palm punch animation. (if can't do animation then have it do blast attack when the suction pull into the palm)

Increase damage in hold left click combo with dash.

Reason: Slash and Jump are the most weakest attacks in any melee.

Sucction pull is pretty useless. (hold left click)

Dash+Hold Left Click combo: Holding on while doing damage leave to many open attack from players.

Katana - Buff (most needed)

Suggestion:

Increase Katana combo and strong hold attack damage.

Strong attack break through CS revenge (hold left click)

Reason: Combo and Strong attack really needes more help dealing damage.

Boots: Balance (Most needed)

Suggestion: Return/Revert boots original combo with dash. Reduce a little damage with some of the combos.

Reason: KR Devs overkilled the weapon which was unneeded. Alot of people complain mostly on booster rather than its combo. The today combo is bad and slow. The original combo was better in term of gameplay. Everyone is eyeing to give boots more nerf. Atleast give it something good. Not killing it again. Render it to be totally uselesss.

Twinblade-Balance +(Most needed)

Suggestion: Give critical on TB attacks both combo. But reduce damage slightly. Slightly pre delay on combos. Increase Jump attack slightly.

Reason: As much I want to give it more combo and new strong attack. But since this thread is just going for basic then. Having critical on TB attacks help deal enough damage rather depending on charge attack.

PS- Balance (most needed)

Suggestion: Reduce flinching in PS comet. Long pre delay on comet. Faster slash attack and strong attack.

Reason: The comet flinch is too strong. It leave the player flinch stun for a long time. The recovery in comet is to fast.

The slash and strong feel to slow. Having it faster is can be helpful.

Exo - Balance (most needed)

Suggestion: Right click need a nerf. Make it so it stay in the air for a longer time. User can't Change weapon while in midair.

Increase damage in combo attack.

Reason: The right click Combo Spams with BR or Boots is too annoying in SO rooms. People spam alot just with right click.

Having more delay help control of the spaming. Aslo Increasing damage on combo helps more usefulness rather they using it as a tool.

BR - Nerf (most needed)

Suggestion: More delay after swing. Reduce damage on swing.

Reason: Very too strong and fast is to easily abusable.

Dagger -Balance-(most needed)

Suggestion: Instead of having 3 thrust time in one atttack from right click. Thrusting change to 1. Reduce damage.

Add in some cooldown. Consume a little SP.

Reason: Can easily shread hp like butter. Can quickly stab repeatly. The most overuse weapon that does the most devastating damage.

Giving it a reduce damage, but deal moderate damage as well giving it punish dagger. This will help control the Dagger meta weapon in SO.

Bat - Nerf-(Most needed)

Suggestion: Jump attack stay in mid air for a time. Just how boots jump attack stay in air for a brief time before launching down. Reduce damage a little on jump attack.

Reason: The jump is slighty too strong and fast. It can recover real quick for dealing alot of damage.

Most needed in Unlimited mode:

Lighting/Earth bomber - Nerf - Most needed

Sugesstion: Reduce damage haft it basic damage for both bombs.

Reason: Both bomb can do massive damage. Can easily whip out the field too quick.

Smash Riffle - Buff - Most needed

Suggestion: Increase damage in right click.

Reason: Smash riffle trump card should be its right click. Its called smash riffle not for its shooting, but mostly its smashing. Adding more damage help deal more killing blow.

• I'll just write the weapons that need some balance ^^

MELEE :

Vital shock :
    Maybe it needs a rework, or for the timebeing, just an overall damage buff

Iron boots :
    Obviously, its dash needs to be nerfed , making it less fast and lowering its travel distance, but I think its attack animations should be faster

Katana :
    It's perfect as it is, but it could use an overall damage buff

Sigma blade :
    Could use some sp reduction on awakening, and shorter "dead times" after heavy attacks.

Breaker :
    Its attacks have to be slower, and also it needs more "dead time" after a jump attack

RIFLE :

Dual magnum : They need some rework on the normal shooting ( it's kinda stupid to have to constantly click the shoot button to use it properly! It's hard to aim)
    They also need faster animations and a good damage buff! They're one of the least useful and used weapons atm!

Spark rifle : It could use a damage buff on non-crit hits, or maybe a higher chance of dealing crits
    ( Balancing related, please don't forget this bug, I'm reminding it because now YOU are the devs : Envy ranger spark rifle bug )

SNIPE :

Cannonade : Increase its damage on less-charged attacks, and slightly increase its damage on full-charged non-crit attacks

Rail gun : It is obviously a mess.
    For the time being, and maybe could also be a permanent choice, revert it to its original state, being the normal snipe weapon as it was

SPECIAL :

Senty nell : Increase its radius or damage, and also, try to fix its triggerability! It very often triggers seconds later the char enters its radius

Sentry gun : Slightly reduce its damage

Mind energy : Slightly increase its non-crit healing, and slightly reduce its crit healing

Mind shock : A normal damage buff (both non-crit and crit) and maybe more range could balance it ^^

THROWING :

Earth bomber : Reduce radius and damage, and increase its reload duration

Lightning bomber : Reduce radius and damage , and increase its reload duration, also reduce its slow effect

Mine gun : Reduce its crit damage

MK2 WEAPONS :

MK2 Rescue gun :
    Less SP heal , Less ammo

MK2 Lightning bomb : It needs to explode as soon as a normal bomb, also, less dmg and radius,less slow and less sp-taking effect (maybe not all the sp bar, but just a portion of it)

MK2 LMG : It needs a lot of love! A good damage buff and precision buff could do the trick ^^

MK2 Burst : Slightly nerf its damage and/or ammo per reload

SKILLS :

Unique dual mastery :
    Maybe it needs to be slightly nerfed

Detect : It needs an extra effect on top of what already gives/does, maybe some in-chat warnings/tips for the team, or maybe something more simple, like some stats buff

• Rail Gun: Nerf it. Just 👏🏻N👏🏻E👏🏻R👏🏻F👏🏻 it.

Gauss Rifle: I kinda want you to nerf it because there are some skilled™ players using macros with Gauss Rifle (and Rail Gun) but I guess it wouldn't be fair for other legit players. example

Iron Boots: Revert the latest buff, it's annoyingly fast. -Speed -Distance +SP consumption

Hand Gun: 99% of the playerbase using Hand Gun for its mobility. x1,5 Damage boost, so we can actually use it for something other than wall pushing.

Sharpshooter: Sharpshooter is my main weapon but giving it unlimited ammo will result with "no ss" rooms. x1,5 magazine and a little bit of damage boost should be enough.

• PS light attack range nerf,

Iron boots movement speed nerf + more sp consumption,

BR hard rework or removal of the game. (Too easy to use and with its damage and range, it can kill most of people without any effort)

Exo light attack increase, exo normal left click animation time reduce.

Fist more armor while hitting with right click.

• Rail Gun [Nerf]

Either remove the slow effect -or- drastically reduce it's damage.

A weapon, even a sniper, shouldn't have so much power to negatively effect another player. While dodging to avoid finishing shots with the slow effect is possible, being able to do so multiple times unless right next to cover is nearly impossible assuming relative decent aim.

Turret [Nerf]

Either remove the defense increase when set up -or- make the spread less accurate -or- Reduce damage over distance.

As is, having a turret set up provides a rapid fire, high damage and very accurate weapon across a large area. Those 3 factors should not all be set to true. While turret as a whole has disadvantages, being able to decimate opposition from a far distance while not having to worry about snipers is simply too much for the cost of not moving. For instance, if a set up turret and a sniper take opposite ends of the Colosseum, I have no doubt the turret would win, it's power and accuracy combined with it's defense make it very hard to deal with adequately regardless of skill.

Sentry Neil [Balance]

Allow area of detection to exclude direct sight.

In actual combat, placement of the neil can be excessively hard (especially since most snipers can easily pic it off). I propose it being allowed to be placed on the corner of a wall and have it take effect through the wall.

Sentry Gun [Buff]

Add HP to it somewhere between 20-30% should work.

Given how easy it is to destroy, and the relatively small amount of damage it does for being an open target, it should at least be able to handle taking more than a couple shots from a sniper outside of it's field of view.

Bat, breaker and CS [Buff]

Bat's, breaker's and CS's jump attack should go slightly lower, even by one or 2 degrees.

Smashing something on the ground should be able to effect the ground.

Breaker [Nerf]

Make the charge have the same/similar time limit that was given to the twin blade.

It doesn't make sense that only the twin blades charge time has a maximum, especially when the breakers charge can stun. The limit to the TB's charge was added to stop camping, when that happened, the people doing it just switched to breaker.

Rocket Launcher [Fix?]

While using the rocket launcher, I notice sometimes it miss fires and blows up in my face, other times, if I am close to a wall, it will end up hitting said wall while the damage markers don't indicate that.

Just fix it so neither happen .-.

Iron Boots

-Reduce the movement speed and increase the SP consumption. It is used as a scoring tool and not as weapon.

-Increase the damage or reduce the cooldowns of the basic attacks. The basic attacks are literally useless considering they makes you stand still for a long time after using them.

Mind Energy/Mind Shock - Nerf

-Reduce the fire rate or the amount of heal/damage. Both weapons does too much for something that doesn't require a lot of aiming.

I can agree with both points, but with the Mind weapons, I would like to request consideration that their ammo should be limited based on the comparison between the rescue gun and mind energy, both are healing weapons, yet mind energy clearly has a massive advantage over the rescue gun. Also, with the Mind shock, I believe a comparison could be drawn from the homing rifle and shock rifle despite being in comparison weaker than the mind shock.

Cannonade: I think it wasn't that bad before the Rail buff. So let's just assume you revert that buff. So from this point I now compare the Canno to the old Rail Gun. Obviously both should be viable. But the Rail Gun was used more often than the Canno, even before the buff. My idea: lower the delay after a shot so that you have a higher rate of fire. ("But you could just airhug, you noob", you might say now. That's true but I think Canno only has it's full power when you use the high ground. So being using Fly with Canno would be much more effective which the lower delay.)

Cannon actually has a slight aim assist, no where near an actual homing shot, but because of it, it can usually hit people who wall snipe as well. It is one of the 2 reasons I use one myself. As for higher ground, that is probably due to its small area of effect, on contact with the ground.

• I forgot to mention a few things in my first post:

I almost exclusively play Unlimited TD. So all of my feedback is based on that.

Everything is based on the assumption that player and opponent have the same stats. How to "balance" Pen vs Full Prem is a totally different topic.

The most important nerfs are Rail Gun and boots.

The most important buff is Sharpshooter (due to personal bias).

• This is not much of a buff or nerf idea, but the guns that have limited ammo such as the homing rifles, dual magnum, sharpshooter are in disadvantage comparing to other guns slightly because of it, I would like to see how would it affect the game if such weapons would get the unlimited ammos.

I do think thay throwing weapons should keep it that way.

Also going with what nightmarish5 said, the Sharpshooter compared to the other sniping weapons is “weaker” as it’s pretty much a limited ammo railgun, also add a crosshair to it without the zoom.

• This is not much of a buff or nerf idea, but the guns that have limited ammo such as the homing rifles, dual magnum, sharpshooter are in disadvantage comparing to other guns slightly because of it, I would like to see how would it affect the game if such weapons would get the unlimited ammos.

I would actually want to see most weapons being balanced around having unlimited ammo.

It really makes no sense for some to have but others that are similar not to.

maybe reduce damage or remove auto aim from HR/Spark (they already seems like having large hit boxes anyway)

• [Railgun nerf]

Keep the way it shoots the same, i don't like shooting on button release, shooting when pressing feels better. Remove the slow effect on charged shots and switch with the completely unnecessary blow effect of uncharged shots. There is nothing more stupid than airhugging uncharged railgun shots being an effective thing, and actually being really annoying and disruptive. Maybe decrease magazine size in general.

Please don't destroy it, just remove the annoying parts of it, mostly being the spam shots and the slow effect imo. Rest is fine. Just please leave it on press to shoot, not release to shoot as it originally was.

• This is all in regards to melee only.

PS: fix the range, revert it even. light slashes shouldn't reach as far as heavies, or hit someone your not even aiming at.

Dagger: add a global cooldown or something to that right click, as it stands you just hold W + R-click and your golden. just spam right click while your getting flinch-locked from a ps or fist, and you still have a solid chance of chipping their hp/killing them. add in lag and that becomes a high chance.

TB: not my area of expertise, dont know the in's and outs completely, but i feel that the charge time should be limited again, to dissuade from camping a spot for 5 minutes. would encourage people to charge when they get close, instead of holding it for forever.

BR: that left click has to go. the damage needs to be reduced and the attack speed needs to be reduced. as it stands your attack flies out faster than almost any other weapon, plus has a minor knockback, while chunking a solid portion of your hp. and they can do it again in almost no time. that's without comboing.

Fists: could use either a single one or combination of things like, reduced damage, slower attack speed on left click, lower stun time on jump attack, or just make it so you dont get flinched from the left click. as it stands your highly likely to just get slap boxed to death, and that's just versus one person. its like harder hitting PS lights. combine that with multiple people at the same time and your in for a bad time. people might say "just get a CS!". i don't feel like CS should be a requirement on every loadout, and should instead be a choice. don't really like the old love glove personally anyways.

Exo: should probably have a longer air time, or cost a chunk of sp for that right click.

Boots: not my area of expertise again, but should check into the ranges of some of the hits. that backflip kick from the jump attack combo hurts yo. could also be lag but eh.

other weapons seem to not be much of an issue as far as i can think at the moment. Sigma is over in the corner eating glue, Katana is commiting sudoku puzzles, and the vital is touching people against their will.

Non-weapon stuff:

Fixing hitboxes, making them actually fit the player model and be smaller. i swear at the moment i feel like a giant walking egg. Another major thing, are the chip F skills. esper coat should have the same cooldown as beam, since beam is supposed to be a hard counter for it. as it stands blue is the go to, and really has too short of a cooldown. you could fight them and die, and by the time you respawn and get back to them, they could potentially be off cooldown for it again during that second fight. no bueno.

• not much that i want to change,

counter sword : remove the stun from revenge its way too powerful with so much upsides,such as wall pushing bunny hopping defending against incoming attacks other than a very few other weapons with a lot of downsides,example bat jump attack,you get stuck in that animation for so long,katana,use up half your sp pool,sigma,makes u stuck in the animation when using special attack.
    maybe just change it so you take reduced damage instead of completely ignoring the damage all together or just removing the stun would be nice

railgun : just increase the delay between shots not much to say there

breaker : increase the delay for the normal attack,as example,ps,bat's hard hit,their animation is so slow and it only hits when the animation is near the end,while breaker just hits before the animation ends,idk if its just a bug or something they never fixed because almost all the weapons only hits when the animation of the attack is nearing the end.jump attack,add a cooldown to it its just too powerful now being able to just lockdown the enemies with 2 br as long as you keep up on the timing you will never get hit by anything

iron boots : as much as i like to get free tds in,i think the range of the boost should be lesser than what it currently has maybe 20% less or something like that

bombs : change the way it gets a critical hit.example,you hit headshots to get critical hits

mk2 : just make it deal 0 damage i thought it was supposed to be a utility bomb but its slowing depleting sp and taking half my hp away for some reason with such a short activation time

lightning : decrease the damage so that it doesnt kill the entire enemy team in just 1 bomb.

earth : maybe the radius of its maximum damage so its not just used for pushbacks that deals 10damage that would be nice

bind : make it 0 sec cd just because i like it so much :^)

• Hey! I wanted to give my feedback on MELEE weapons as a DM player with 5+ years of experience.

Melee weapons that are ok/ maybe need something changed:

• Storm Bat: Everything is fine damage shouldn't be touched if touched only decrease damage don't increase. (maybe see if you can do something for the broken hitbox. The bat can touch everyone in a 330° radius)
    • Dagger : There is nothing to change here, everyone knows how to play against this and with it. Don't touch this.
    • Plasma Sword : Nothing needs to be changed here. Maybe the broken hitbox (see on video) but I wouldn't recommend touching this.
    • Metalic Fists : Only thing that should maybe be changed is the damage value of the left click. It hits far too easly and does 30~ damage per hit it's too much but ok. This one can pass.
    • Exo Scythe : This weapon is perfect. Nothing needs to be changed. Damage is very nice, not too high not too low. If you increase the damage on any attacks it will become overpowered in my opinion. It's perfect how it is.
    • Sigma Blade: A very powerful weapon but with everyone playing with the CounterSword It's pretty much impossible to play it. Be careful here if adding something to go through the CounterSword's block. It does very high damage and it's not easy to dodge. Be careful right here. Make it so when the sigma is in awakened form it can't be stunned by CS block but can't deal damage when hitting a CS block.
    • CounterSword: This weapon has been nerfed in the past years due to its high damage (literally 2 hitting people). It's perfect where it is, this weapon shouldn't be touched.

Melee weapons that are in need of a buff/nerf:

• Breaker: As a break user this weapon is fine. However its left click (push) is WAAAAY too powerful and easy to use. It needs a cooldown of 0.5 seconds
      (SEE VIDEO). Damage should be decreased so people can't 2 hit or 3 hit kill anymore. I've taken a left click breaker that did 100hp damage (crit, def piercing).
      This can be fixed by a 0.5s cooldown and a damage decrease.
    • Katana : I feel like the katana is too powerful. It does a lot of damage (left click) without you being able to do anything while being hit. When your opponent hits you with the left click he can choose to do all 4 hits without you being able to dodge in mid combo. This results in a possibility of 8 free hits(jump attack + normal attack) without you being able to dodge while the hits are going on. The damage of these hits is too high. Let's not forget the print screen bug (SEE VIDEO)
    • Iron Boots: This weapon has the same damage as the old CounterSword and it's ridiculous (SEE VIDEO). For TD mode the mobility of the boots are too strong.
    • Twin Blades: This one is broken (see video). Damage is ok on left click. Damage should be decreased on the charge attack it's way too easy to connect such a hit for that damage.
    • Vital Shock: This weapon needs a buff on pretty much everything.
      1. Increase the left click and jump attack damage and range. Double it. Having decent range (less than fist more than dagger) and decent damage should be allright. (Daggers left click damage)
      2. Delete the slow effect on the Holding left click attack and make it go through the CounterSword block and add a stagger effect of 0.5 sec. When someone get hit by this (actual vital shock) he doesn't get attracted as he should be. Adding a stagger effect on the attack will make this work as intended. Maybe buff the damage too. Not too much.
      3. Right click is fine. Maybe increase the range of the second part of the attack. The ennemy has to be in pixel range to be hit by it, this makes it too hard to catch someone. DON'T INCREASE DAMAGE. It's nearly a 3 second stun because you can't get out of it. Your teammates can come and add damage with their attacks while the ennemy is being hit by your VitalShock.

!!!!PLEASE LOOK AT THE VIDEO!!!!

• The problem is that you guys want swords weaps to be balancing for OS mode when they should be for unlimited

Actually, I did a suggestion post which basically says :

"Can we have a Balance according to the mode of the room ?" I mean a different balance for OS Room than the balance for unlimited room o/

[GUN/OS] Balance weapons

But I don't think I get enough answers / advices in order for this to really happen :c

• The problem is that you guys want swords weaps to be balancing for OS mode when they should be for unlimited

The problem with this is that we also have OS tournies, and so what happens in OS tournies when the swords are balanced to Unlimited and not OS? They become 1 sided. Everyone takes x weapon because it clearly outshines the rest (breaker). So yes, we have OS as a mode, and it should have its own balance.

Mercure Since you brought up print screen I'm gonna say this. It's not always obvious when people use it on you, and It's not legit. It's a frame force lag. My questions are, can players get in trouble for using this? If I record someone in the act of doing it will they get in trouble? Also if I did record it, how would anyone be able to tell it wasn't a normal lag/freeze like entry/lag? (entry has the same kind of effect).

• The problem with this is that we also have OS tournies, and so what happens in OS tournies when the swords are balanced to Unlimited and not OS? They become 1 sided. Everyone takes x weapon because it clearly outshines the rest (breaker). So yes, we have OS as a mode, and it should have its own balance.

If you have a problem with it then play the game as it is used to be played. You decide to play this mode. It's not the games fault that you limit yourself.

• If you have a problem with it then play the game as it is used to be played. You decide to play this mode. It's not the games fault that you limit yourself.

Right, because rail gun is so balanced right now in Unlimited. I play both, and SO is a thing, has been for years. If huge events like tournaments are planned in said mode then there should be balance patches for said mode to make it a fair event. Also a majority of the players are OS, it doesn't make sense for nothing to be balanced for OS players too. Melee should be balanced to Melee. As they all have limited range, and in Unlimited you won't find yourself using them unless players get too close anyway.

Also a side question, why does hair protect you from all types of damage except Melee?

• The problem with this is that we also have OS tournies, and so what happens in OS tournies when the swords are balanced to Unlimited and not OS? They become 1 sided. Everyone takes x weapon because it clearly outshines the rest (breaker). So yes, we have OS as a mode, and it should have its own balance.

Mercure Since you brought up print screen I'm gonna say this. It's not always obvious when people use it on you, and It's not legit. It's a frame force lag. My questions are, can players get in trouble for using this? If I record someone in the act of doing it will they get in trouble? Also if I did record it, how would anyone be able to tell it wasn't a normal lag/freeze like entry/lag? (entry has the same kind of

I mean s4 is still a shooter. Like the definition itself is: Stylish espers SHOOTING sports.

I don't mind s4 having swords as a fun mode. But it should only be a fun one and have no decision when it's about balancing.

Like it is with Smite: they do have 5 or 6 mode buy they are balancing the gods/items for Conquest only.

• While it's true that OS players that only plays OS decided to limit theirselves, these players nowadays outweigh the number of unlimited players. Most of the S4 Community is now OS. So, not to disturb the base of the game which is clearly a shooting game, what's the problem for a Melee Balance ? As Fazoodle said, there are plenty of official and non official OS Tournament, and when you look at Non Official Tournament, the rules are set to ban all OS weapons and esper skills except Cpd.

If we're taking more fun at playing OS than unlimited, and the developpers agree on that side by creating an OS Mode, what's the problem to finish the work by adding a real balance for this mode ?

• And so what, s4 stays with 1k5 players until it dies ? I'm pretty aeria devs taking the development of the game is also to make new and old players to come. And when ppl starts the game they do it for guns not swords. Obv when they do see 99% of swords only they'll leave or plays this mode. But I do remember a time where they were plenty of guns rooms. It's when sword mode gave more exp than guns that everything started to become strange

• Right, because rail gun is so balanced right now in Unlimited. I play both, and SO is a thing, has been for years. If huge events like tournaments are planned in said mode then there should be balance patches for said mode to make it a fair event. Also a majority of the players are OS, it doesn't make sense for nothing to be balanced for OS players too. Melee should be balanced to Melee. As they all have limited range, and in Unlimited you won't find yourself using them unless players get too close anyway.

Also a side question, why does hair protect you from all types of damage except Melee?

Yeah.. No.. Talking about fair weapon balance without considering stats balance, enchants and esper chips, sure makes no sense. I'm sure everyone that has given his opinion here didn't thought about these factors in any way and can't judge em because how do you know what the enemy has? So balancing has to begin at the core and that are obviously the stats and 2nd the weapons. Otherwise it is going to be unfair.

Just to note when you carry the sword weapon while running is actually using it already tho

• And so what, s4 stays with 1k5 players until it dies ? I'm pretty aeria devs taking the development of the game is also to make new and old players to come. And when ppl starts the game they do it for guns not swords. Obv when they do see 99% of swords only they'll leave or plays this mode. But I do remember a time where they were plenty of guns rooms. It's when sword mode gave more exp than guns that eveything start to become strange

I agree with the facts that old players are mostly Unlimited players, however, as I told you, creating a balance for OS Mode won't change anything in Unlimited room and for unlimited players. If there more OS Rooms than Unlimited Rooms, that's only because people prefer play OS Room than Unlimited Room for x reasons. But ofc, there will always be players that prefer Gun/Unlimited rooms, that's why we have to keep them like they are. So old and new players can test the mode they want to, play the mode they want to.

I don't get why creating Melee Balance will keep the number of S4 Players at 1.5k. If today, ppl are mostly OS and the game is unbalanced for them, you'll only lose them. Whereas creating a Melee Balance will keep them on the game and you can ofc add new things (or old things) so new players can come and make the game really live again !

• And so what, s4 stays with 1k5 players until it dies ? I'm pretty aeria devs taking the development of the game is also to make new and old players to come. And when ppl starts the game they do it for guns not swords. Obv when they do see 99% of swords only they'll leave or plays this mode. But I do remember a time where they were plenty of guns rooms. It's when sword mode gave more exp than guns that everything started to become strange

Yeah and the game has less ppl exactly cuz most unlimited players have quit due to the dominance of SO mode and lack rooms. It won't get any better if SO mode keeps getting special treatment.

• Yeah and the game has less ppl exactly cuz most unlimited players have quit due to the dominance of SO mode and lack rooms. It won't get any better if SO mode keeps getting special treatment.

That was what i wanted to point out, even on the forum i feel like people argue more about the swords. They have to understand unlimited is clearly the main thing aeria has to take care of

• When the number of players has decreased a lot bc of hackings etc.. There were more Unlimited Players than OS Players, so why would the nmber of OS players > number of Unlimited players ? Because this mode is only more popular than the unlimited one, even when the game is unbalanced for this mode.

Actually, "if the OS Mode didn't exist, there will be more players". Yeah, maybe, we don't really know. But even during the 1st Season of the game, there were rooms with the name "Swords only". And now that this mode is created, what are you suggesting ? Deleting the OS Mode so new and old players can come, and enjoy the full game ?

My suggestion is only in order to make the game better, by tryings to satisfy all the player demands.

The game is clearly addictive, because it offers a nice gameplay, a huge movement liberty, it has a dynamic way of fighting, you'll never find a game like that. What I'm trying to say is that this game is mostly attractive thanks to the dynamic it offers in game, not for the diversity it offers thanks to number of weapons etc.. Otherwise, OS players that only plays CPDB would have already left the game.

Of course Yaethus the main thing on S4L is unlimited mode because this game is at his base a shooting Game ! That's totally True, and we mustn't forget at all Unlimited Players, but nowaday, Number of OS players > Number of Unlimited Players, so we also have to take care of these players if you don't want to lose All The S4 Community.. That's why I don't get why a melee balance isn't a good idea. It will benefit the OS players, and won't change anything to Unlimited ones

• That was i wanted to point out, even on the forum i feel like people argue more about the swords. They have to understand unlimited is clearly the main thing aeria has to take care of

Weapon problems are the same. Sword or Unlimited. I really don't see what's the point of this. They're clearly asking what you would want to change here guns and all. You're using your guns 90% of the time and swords aren't that important as in OS. What does it change if your plasma sword loses 5 damage if you're only using it to stun / dash or if the breaker does less damage. I mean it's just for melee you guys are shooting people. I really don't see how we are getting a special treatment.

People are leaving the game because they have grown out of it. People change, they'd like to change games/ genre. People have lives. People grow tired and get bored of s4. That's why people leave and that's why unlimited is dying. Unlimited/gun is a dying gamemode as is DM. Soon there will only be TD mode. The only thing we can do here is trying to get new people to play the game. That's why they need us for the balancing so stop whining about something stupid and stay on topic.

• Yeah and the game has less ppl exactly cuz most unlimited players have quit due to the dominance of SO mode and lack rooms. It won't get any better if SO mode keeps getting special treatment.

OS getting special treatment? How so? Everything is balanced to Unlimited as you all say, and not OS. If anything from the sound of it Unlimited gets the special treatment, and OS gets the attention. As someone who plays "both modes" I don't see why making OS more fair is a problem, as anything done would also apply to Unlimited too. So what's the big deal? Aeria themselves sometimes hosts OS tournie events. OS or not, shouldn't it "all" be balanced and fair? I think so.

Yeah.. No.. Talking about fair weapon balance without considering stats balance, enchants and esper chips, sure makes no sense. I'm sure everyone that has given his opinion here didn't thought about these factors in any way and can't judge em because how do you know what the enemy has? So balancing has to begin at the core and that are obviously the stats and 2nd the weapons. Otherwise it is going to be unfair.

Just to note when you carry the sword weapon while running is actually using it already tho

You use swords to run? Why you have HG? Anyway wanna talk stats? How bout a Blue F Fist cager whacking you for 30 damage (more than 40 with whale enchants & def pierce) who prevents you from even firing any gun while s/he does so? With his/her unhindered cage speed they'd also be hard for other people to aim at properly. How bout infinite TB light combo? It's pretty effective vs Airhug and HMG players, prevents them from firing. Not to mention they can zip around the map with the ball with that combo without any hindrance. Since OS is stupid according to you guys, CS should be removed, as no one should play OS right? Who uses CS in unlimited where everyone uses guns, making revenge useless? Sigma has the Blue Flash bug which is something only possible in Unlimited. Why use PS stun in Unlimited when you can BR stun + Swing for over 100 damage? (Br stun has the same animation time as PS stun btw), but oh right BR is a melee weapon, I should of said Nell. Even in Unlimited, no sword should be "better" than another to use. How do you fix this? *Cough*BALANCE SWORDS TO OTHER SWORDS.*Cough*

OS mode requires a different mindset compared to Unlimited. There you don't keep distance, you must get close and personal. Positioning is key, while the positioning thing is also true for Unlimited, you must more often risk opening yourself up to attack in OS. Where with guns you can just WS. Or if you're legit shoot then get cover. The two are much different from each other.

• OS getting special treatment? How so? Everything is balanced to Unlimited as you all say, and not OS. If anything from the sound of it Unlimited gets the special treatment, and OS gets the attention. As someone who plays "both modes" I don't see why making OS more fair is a problem, as anything done would also apply to Unlimited too. So what's the big deal? Aeria themselves sometimes hosts OS tournie events. OS or not, shouldn't it be "all" be balanced and fair? I think so.

Yeah give this dude a cookie. Remove fp items, ap items, enchants, esper chips and balance "all" fair.