for a better s4 league

I am an old player who got the rumor that possibly remove ip ban, and given this I came up with possible ideas that could be made to relive this good game that is visually good for the viewer, compared to overwatch, so I want to say that s4 league has potential to be competitive, with a ranked and paired system, like league of legend or overwatch, a 5v5 team premade in touch down and DeatMatch just quee, and have their own E-Sport tournament, this will would give a lot of game and life to a game that was innovative at the time but now in its current state must take ideas from other games and apply to return those hours of games that many players spent in the times of pentavision ...

PD: It would take time and effort for the new developers of aeria games but if they implement it it will surely shine since St-2 is incredible to see variety of jumps, strategies and a lot of emotion, OLD SCHOOL N-3

PD 2.0 : #remove ipban for a free world

• HELLA, but there may be a ranked system for the two guns and melee modes what I'm saying is the implementation of this and that's what the open rooms are for you to practice before entering this ranked system plus I proposed st2 because it's the most popular map that provides the best show but you can also see more maps. would be boring tunnel so heavy that it becomes more like a DM, in the same way my point is to implement a competitive system, how many years has the s4 league and continues with the same idea the previous seasons that have had not changed one of the other is always the same idea.

• there are macros in league of legend dota overwatch cs: go and I do not see in the forums complaining about things like that the macros in many games works is the evolution of gamer tools I do not think that you at home have a mouse to play the 1990s

pd: I've already seen in several issues that you at all turn the bad side of things and say the macros in s4 league does not make you get 10 tds or kill 200

the macros do not make you win

• We don't have to deal with macro users just because other games do so. And they do make you win, mostly when this game has the fact that a RM can change a lot within a match, the insta jumps at the beggining of the match can change a lot, let's not take in consideration the fact that after you goal you can break enemy's spawn CRUCIAL bridges so they have a REALLY bad start.

• ayy lmao for people with such poor thinking this game is so mediocre and does not grow as it should grow and tell me how they are going to remove the macros from the games if you do not use it congratulations you are a fool without the encouragement to offend

• A E-Sport tournament? Hopefully you sponsor that otherwise it is never going to happen. There is not even online marketing for this game lel.

IP ban is not going to be removed for some time, I'm sure about that. Even if they would remove it now you are just going to lag like hell.

ayy lmao for people with such poor thinking this game is so mediocre and does not grow as it should grow and tell me how they are going to remove the macros from the games if you do not use it congratulations you are a fool without the encouragement to offend

Feels more like you feel offended while Shanic only showed his point of view. I'm on Shanics side tho. If you need macros to win a game you are obviously weaker than people that don't use it.

• Why macro? why not actually learn to do it? It's more rewarding for me at least. It's like cheating in an exam and getting the same results as the one who studied but at the moment of truth, you still don't know how to do it.

Even tho you'll learn there will always be people who will call you tooler like Tael. We should really ban every player who call other toolers or aimbotter from this game when they aren't. But it would be the whole s4 community if this thing happened.

• Even tho you'll learn there will always be people who will call you tooler like Tael. We should really ban every player who call other toolers or aimbotter from this game when they aren't. But it would be the whole s4 community if this thing happened.

I agree people shouldn't publicly accuse players of using macros or tools. To get accused of using macros or whatever else in game when you truly don't use such things i'd take as a compliment. I mean think about it, you're so good that they think you're cheating.

ayy lmao for people with such poor thinking this game is so mediocre and does not grow as it should grow and tell me how they are going to remove the macros from the games if you do not use it congratulations you are a fool without the encouragement to offend

Something for you to read dtrix211

• You do realize they could potentially check his IP and find his account that way, right?

His IP doesn't proof anything considering multiple users could use the same computer. Also chances are high that his IP is dynamic thus changing daily. Thus the IP he had when he wrote this post could differ from the one he had the last time he was ingame. There is also a high chance of him writing the post from a different device, in a different network, maybe mobile from his phone. So yeah, gl with justifying a ban because the IPs match.

• Competitive brings out the worst in people. You won't see anyone sit in competitive, you will see people farming AFKs (in DM at least), and if some unfun BS happens to be the most effective strategy, people are going to turn into meta slave and use it. Meanwhile people are going to be even more toxic than now, blaming their teammates for the slightest mistake.

On the other hand the level of play is going to drop outside of competitive, and people are going to stop taking it seriously, making it way harder to get good in it. People are probably also going to stop sitting there too, because why should anyone care about fairness when there's no consequence whether you win or you lose.

To get accused of using macros or whatever else in game when you truly don't use such things i'd take as a compliment. I mean think about it, you're so good that they think you're cheating.

It might only be me, but it just pisses me off. When you're "so good" people tell you you use macros, you already know that you can press keys in the right order (whether it be RC, IWJ, AH), since you just did it and it worked. You don't need people to remind you. Beside, "compliments" from narrow minded, awful players have no worth in my book. They just think that because they can't do something, it cannot be done by normal means. And it's not like being hated by people out of nowhere fills me with joy.

• Competitive brings out the worst in people. You won't see anyone sit in competitive, you will see people farming AFKs (in DM at least), and if some unfun BS happens to be the most effective strategy, people are going to turn into meta slave and use it. Meanwhile people are going to be even more toxic than now, blaming their teammates for the slightest mistake.

On the other hand the level of play is going to drop outside of competitive, and people are going to stop taking it seriously, making it way harder to get good in it. People are probably also going to stop sitting there too, because why should anyone care about fairness when there's no consequence whether you win or you lose.

That is so true. just look at OW how the toxicity just exploded after comp mode was added.

It might only be me, but it just pisses me off. When you're "so good" people tell you you use macros, you already know that you can press keys in the right order (whether it be RC, IWJ, AH), since you just did it and it worked. You don't need people to remind you. Beside, "compliments" from narrow minded, awful players have no worth in my book. They just think that because they can't do something, it cannot be done by normal means. And it's not like being hated by people out of nowhere fills me with joy.

There are a lot of ppl who just does it the easy way and the reason for this is that if they can bind it to a macro then they can focus on doing other things better like aiming and dodging.

• There are a lot of ppl who just does it the easy way and the reason for this is that if they can bind it to a macro then they can focus on doing other things better like aiming and dodging.

I don't think IWJ and RC macros would help people who aren't advanced players all that much.

As for airhugging, well in all of my time playing airhug myself, I've only ever seen one guy use airhug macro (he was also using an aimbot). There are a few ways to tell, but mainly it's pretty obvious only by the fact that their rate of fire is constant, and they cannot transition between airhugging and fade step easily. Or at least in theory, once again I've only ever seen one guy using AH macro. Also, probably an easier way is to try to see if they make any mistakes. There's the disaster where your shield sticks out because you completely missed your timing that's pretty obvious to spot, and also the mistake that costs you one shot, when you cancel before being able to fire it. If you play against an airhugger for several games, you're bound to see at least one of those pop up, but then again it's more of a way to prove that somebody doesn't use macro rather than the contrary, since it's also possible to get perfect airhugging games.