Just Why?

• I just don't get why we can't take some rewards here. I mean just why?

The following CAN NOT be requested:

- Items which have not been released in S4 Europe

Makes sence

- Items with stats that have not been released in S4 Europe

Makes sence

- Special items such as unique skills, event items or super rare set Colors

Wth are "super rare set Colors"? Like Unique Vendetta? -> No can't be. You could chose it in the past as reward for events.

- Supersonic Rewards

Why? There won't be a Supersonic tournament anymore. We all know that. So without the tournament nobody can ever get this stuff anymore. Make it at least buyable with ap. I mean really? They have no purpose at all anymore.

- The Combi Sets

Well you can still get it so fine for me. But you accidentally put the caps with ap stats in the shop and nothing is done so far. People have this set with ap stats. Why the hell is it still in the game? It is just unfair. Remove this sh*t or put the capsule into the game for everyone.

- The Egg Fumbi

I don't even know why this kinda dumb looking pet is so "special" that you can't choose it as the Price.

- GM Sets

Makes sence

• Is this about even reward or the GM wish from TS or something?

There are still ppl running around with the supersonic rewards so it will kinda sux if other ppl cna have it even if there are no longer torunaments like that

I have no idea about the Fumbi egg either. There isn't anything so special about it other than being featured in very few event/promotions.

The combi set was clearly a mistake. Even more ppl will go crazy over it if it was mass released and even with AP stat.

There are about 4 sets or something with the so called super rare colors so I don't think it matters that much anyway.

• I agree on unique skills and rare colour sets, and also on combi set and egg Fumbi
    Winning an event is not something that happens to everyone or everyday, so rare items/sets should be able to be chosen x) you're not wrong about that
    but.....
    I disagree on supersonic rewards, as Hella said, it wouldn't be nice/fair x) they are unique and very limited for a reason ahah, only the winners have the crown 'v'

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• Is this about even reward or the GM wish from TS or something?

There are still ppl running around with the supersonic rewards so it will kinda sux if other ppl cna have it even if there are no longer torunaments like that

I have no idea about the Fumbi egg either. There isn't anything so special about it other than being featured in very few event/promotions.

The combi set was clearly a mistake. Even more ppl will go crazy over it if it was mass released and even with AP stat.

There are about 4 sets or something with the so called super rare colors so I don't think it matters that much anyway.

Yeah sure... It's not like they can't get it...

And they don't even care to fix the mistake... It's the best thing you can do. Just give a f*ck... Ignore every feedback of the community like always because they are smarter. Even without playing the game...

• Hi!

There are still ppl running around with the supersonic rewards so it will kinda sux if other ppl cna have it even if there are no longer torunaments like that.Winning an event is not something that happens to everyone or everyday,

Regards,

Alli.

• I believe it was released at one point in the web shop and yes, it got a ton of hatred to the point that Aeria removed it claiming it was a mistake.

Yes. That is why I think it was a mistake. Why wold they add it again after the first backlash and having it removed again kinda confirms it.

• It was released in-game shop as a P capsule, which means it was meant for PEN users at some point. A bug made the AP Shop have all I caps and P Caps for a time (until they fixed it) which made the Combi Set cap appear by MISTAKE

• Let me clarify. Combi Set cap was a mistake. I still haven't forgotten about it and I still want to do something about it. Maybe sending an exclusive reward to people with the right combi level.

Not now, the focus is somewhere else, but it's in my mental list.

• Let me clarify. Combi Set cap was a mistake. I still haven't forgotten about it and I still want to do something about it. Maybe sending an exclusive reward to people with the right combi level.

Let us buy the set with ap stats from the ap shop after reaching combi level 50

• I'll rather change the base stat to premium already in the PEN shop (Or make it another option when buying the item), PEN stats are kinda pointless nowdays i'd say, enchants and chips are enough struggle for free users

• I'll rather change the base stat to premium already in the PEN shop (Or make it another option when buying the item), PEN stats are kinda pointless nowdays i'd say, enchants and chips are enough struggle for free users

Yeah, the enchants are pretty much the new p2w based on what most of the whales achieves by exploiting the system.

Just remove the caps and premium versions of the set, lol.

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

• Guys, I just shared an idea, we may do something completely different. Of course, give me the feedback, that's welcome : ) Just confirming there is no set plan.

Edit: I noticed I sent an incomplete message somehow. I don't have the original version but edited to be more complete.