PM Letter May 2018

• compared to its past its dead..this is all nice but i have bad feeling this will generate more hate towards Aeria.

lack of unlimited rooms cant be fixed unless community changes so good luck with that..

The game is 10 years old after all.

However there are tons of unlimited players who left cuz unlimited mode got neglected. If something is finally done to encourage unlimited gameplay a lot of ppl would return. It is not like the ppl don't like unlimited but it is just the sword only mode that got pupular over the years all for the wrong reasons.

• 7The game is 10 years old after all.

However there are tons of unlimited players who left cuz unlimited mode got neglected. If something is finally done to encourage unlimited gameplay a lot of ppl would return. It is not like the ppl don't like unlimited but it is just the sword only mode that got pupular over the years all for the wrong reasons.

please dont adress me as noob i know you,and S4 as long as you...

well i gues good luck tho meybe it will be better..

i know why ppl leave and why i say the game is dead.

Yes there are players but TD ST2 who all are self proclaimed pros of S4 or 24/7 german farm rooms..i cant call that lively game..sorry

• The game isn't dead. I mean the kr version surely was but the devs didn't want to listen to our community anyway.

Btw there are already capsules that cost 3 and more times. Either way, there are web shop promotions all the time anyway.

I am actually hoping the biggest issues with the game to finally get adressed like the lack of unlimited rooms and other maps modes.

Why are you making up stuff man? The game isnt dead? Statistics aka REAL NUMBERS say otherwise, it just takes a few clicks to check s4db's statistics to realize simple stuff like that. I feel like this community is delusional or something, the game is clearly doing worse and worse each month, and you don't need to be a genius to realize that.

• Why are you making up stuff man? The game isnt dead? Statistics aka REAL NUMBERS say otherwise, it just takes a few clicks to check s4db's statistics to realize simple stuff like that. I feel like this community is delusional or something, the game is clearly doing worse and worse each month, and you don't need to be a genius to realize that.

This thread/post is the opposite of what are you saying ^^
    It will get better from now on, just have hope ^^ I have faith in S4's future now
    And, I think the game is doing better recently, they put a lot of effort into everything that they did (everything that they COULD do)
    Now they can do even more things , making feedback a reality ^^

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• The game isn't dead. I mean the kr version surely was but the devs didn't want to listen to our community anyway.

Btw there are already capsules that cost 3 and more times. Either way, there are web shop promotions all the time anyway.

I am actually hoping the biggest issues with the game to finally get adressed like the lack of unlimited rooms and other maps modes.

U cant blame devs for too many OS rooms, thats the community/players thats like OS more than guns

• compared to its past its dead..this is all nice but i have bad feeling this will generate more hate towards Aeria.

lack of unlimited rooms cant be fixed unless community changes so good luck with that..

Compared to the past?

Sorry to break it down but S4 never got a really high player base, surely we had more back then but that's what happens when you don't reach max level in 1 month

Either way i'm fine with the actual player base, why would you want x4 TD-ST2-Melee rooms all around

• Why are you making up stuff man? The game isnt dead? Statistics aka REAL NUMBERS say otherwise, it just takes a few clicks to check s4db's statistics to realize simple stuff like that. I feel like this community is delusional or something, the game is clearly doing worse and worse each month, and you don't need to be a genius to realize that.

Also the buying ap isnt cheap at all..
    Perm Frenzy a year ago, one weapon = 1999 AP = 20 EUR.. And just look at the recently Perm Frenzy Shop... It was like minimum 4-5k ap and not even chooseable but in a mystery box.. Unless u wanna buy caps which is 25-50 EUR = 30 or 50 caps (and 2k ap left to waste on even more)

• Compared to the past?

Sorry to break it down but S4 never got a really high player base, surely we had more back then but that's what happens when you don't reach max level in 1 month

it wasnt great yea but was still better than today as for the rest --that dosnt make sence at all--

• Compared to the past?

Who wanna be a max level 80 without any weapons and set which has force pack stats.. U just wasted time siege kasan and then after its effortless to siege kasan for more xp unless u wanna farm more xp than Hella_Hell which according to s4db last time i checked was over 30 mil xp*. U realize everyone has FP/Ap stats.

• Who wanna be a max level 80 without any weapons and set which has force pack stats.. U just wasted time siege kasan and then after its effortless to siege kasan for more xp unless u wanna farm more xp than Hella_Hell which according to s4db last time i checked was over 30 mil xp*. U realize everyone has FP/Ap stats.

I'm running around with pen stuff. Are you sure you know everyone? Opheliafacepalm

• Well i still have doubts the game will get any better as i feel its bit to late..

but meybe im wrong who knows meybe i even run into unlimited users who play the game for fun again....meybe..and meybe new friends with it..

but for all those S4lovers i mean the real once i wish you good luck for better future of S4 league <3

• U cant blame devs for too many OS rooms, thats the community/players thats like OS more than guns

If they have reduced the exp and pen gain from OS rooms from the start (weapon limits in general), no one woudl have even thought of sticking with SO mode.

• 1st thing to do: remove the block ip from the latin region and the rest of the world.

2nd thing to do: new events like the old coins / Christmas letters

3rd thing to do: renew the clan system

4th thing to do: create a ranks mode with a league and patent system with awards at the end of the season.

5th thing to do: create a consolidated competitive scenario on all platforms, such as facebook, twitch.tv, youtube etc ...

that are ideas that I hope to see happen. and that would boost the popularity and player base of the game, because the most famous games have such requirements as: League of Legends, Fortnite, Counter Strike GO, Pubg among others. in these games all regions play, have specific events, championships with large numbers of spectators and a well consolidated group / clans system, in addition to its dissemination in various social media.

• Looking forward to see weapons re-balance, bugfix, lag-spikes fix, Removal of the IP-ban, Clan system like the one i used back in time when "Spanish,portugal" server was existed.

and ye welcome back

best wishes o/

• U cant blame devs for too many OS rooms, thats the community/players thats like OS more than guns

You can blame the devs for turning unlimited into garbage thou.

Slow in S4; Who the heck thought this did be a good idea.

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

• 1st: Not gonna happen anytime soon

2nd: Where is the new part?

3rd: Nope. Just logos/icons

4th: Nope

5th: Nope

• Or the toxcitity will just skyrocket.

Can we just think of something to attract the old players first?

I promoted one of the p-servers (regret doing that)

However it wasn't hard to make them return, Most of them are banned or it's too late for them to migrate their old accounts..etc

how to attract the old players;

Make a returner pack? i think there was one before but sadly it was giving no advantages, since the items were getting expired over time,

give them smth special of their choice, for example a full AP set with weapons and call it Returner bundle and since udk what are their play styles give them choices to pick their bundle,

That's my opinion give them something special which will not expire over time so they don't leave afterwards.

• This thread/post is the opposite of what are you saying ^^
    It will get better from now on, just have hope ^^ I have faith in S4's future now
    And, I think the game is doing better recently, they put a lot of effort into everything that they did (everything that they COULD do)
    Now they can do even more things , making feedback a reality ^^

Yeah your hope and faith is all cute and stuff like a superhero movie, but u have to look at this in the other way, this is a business hope and faith is not what makes money in a business. Low player base means lower income for Aeria, I dont think that they are interested at this point in making this game any better because the numbers keep decreasing, in fact it is going to get worse in the following months I have no doubts about it (:

Edit: Unless they come up with some genius marketing idea thats going to bring like 2k of people back, which at this point imo is impossible, nobodys interested in keeping the game alive for 1k people out of which only approximately 100 donate regularly

• easy

Remove limited modes + remove station-2 + remove stats + remove vote kickAlice4

I agree with removing the vote kick/lobby kick

It pisses off every single newcomer, makes them feel unwanted

it also giving a negative thoughts about the game itself

So i'm just a noob and im being kicked from every room

thoughts: how about leaving the game, how about using hacks?

• Low player base means lower income for Aeria, I dont think that they are interested at this point in making this game any better because the numbers keep decreasing

Isn't that actually a reason to make the things better?

If they bothered to get the game from gameon they may as well improve on it.

• Yeah your hope and faith is all cute and stuff like a superhero movie, but u have to look at this in the other way, this is a business hope and faith is not what makes money in a business. Low player base means lower income for Aeria, I dont think that they are interested at this point in making this game any better because the numbers keep decreasing, in fact it is going to get worse in the following months I have no doubts about it (:

Edit: Unless they come up with some genius marketing idea thats going to bring like 2k of people back, which at this point imo is impossible, nobodys interested in keeping the game alive for 1k people out of which only approximately 100 donate regularly

Well I disagree on this point for the time being. I mean I'm sure they had to buy the stuff to get the rights on it. If they don't want to try it to make it better they wouldn't have bought it to begin with. Well lets wait how the future is gonna look like.

• Yeah your hope and faith is all cute and stuff like a superhero movie, but u have to look at this in the other way, this is a business hope and faith is not what makes money in a business. Low player base means lower income for Aeria, I dont think that they are interested at this point in making this game any better because the numbers keep decreasing, in fact it is going to get worse in the following months I have no doubts about it (:

First of all,Ty for answering :)

At least it's not just flame,it's a discussion now,which is good C:

I agree that I tend to be positive,like,A LOT, but I think that they wouldn't have bothered doing what they did now if the game had no chances of becoming better and more populated

Also,S4 survived during harsher times,even recent ones, no updates etc,there are still some people that supported and supports it(which I'm glad of)

I won't say that it'll be easy or like fast,like a miracle,but again, I have a good feeling about this opportunity :)

We just have to wait and find out ahah

Time will answer to both of us

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• > thread with a huge positive announcement

> so much negativity in this thread how the game is dead because of the sh!tty community.

Do you guys own a mirror? Try to take a look at them.

I for one am excited about the future and looking forward to see what they'll do and how long it'll take them. At least they can't be much slower than NeowizOn.

• I know that people are very real with the known issue for this game, and sure maybe you are right, maybe it's dead, maybe it won't do so well but honestly the lack of enthusiasm or even the lack of faith there is for this game is being fed because of such comments. I get it, I too have put faith in this game many times before and got nothing out of it and got even more dissapointed time and time again, but it doesn't hurt to try, Aeria is TRYING, there must be a reason they took this game to their hands and we should take this chance to help and make the game better. There is no use in ruining the hopes of others because really that is what your negative comments do.

Come on people, this was supposed to be a good thread with good news, let's cooperate can we?

sol1

• I remember at our old forum. Their a tread blasting about how its SO fault the game is becoming dead, but its just bias things that not true. The reason why this game is dying is because a bad publisher name Alaplaya,the lack of communication from PM letter and Korea Devs before, and the endless drought of events.

But now things has change. It did gotten better than before. Its not a lot better, but its is something. People who already see the harsh time during S4. Should know the service that of GM, CM, and Production Provided is much better than before. I can see a lot of ungrateful people in this thread. Not naming who, but you all should know this.

It's is in our Devs hand now. Not in the hands of Korea Devs. At our side they are controlling the fate of S4. We have a voice to help them unlike before. Their something great happening in S4. We can hope and see what going next for the game.

• I remember at our old forum. Their a tread blasting about how its SO fault the game is becoming dead, but its just bias things that not true. The reason why this game is dying is because a bad publisher name Alaplaya,the lack of communication from PM letter and Korea Devs before, and the endless drought of events.

SO didn't kill the game. It probably made it popular to some extend. However, it killed the unlimited mode and a lot of ppl just left cuz it got out of control.

Right now there are like 1-2 unlimited rooms opened where you can actually have a match even if you don't like the map or the teams.

• SO didn't kill the game. It probably made it popular to some extend. However, it killed the unlimited mode and a lot of ppl just left cuz it got out of control.

Right now there are like 1-2 unlimited rooms opened where you can actually have a match even if you don't like the map or the teams.

Right now its not the time who blame who. Right now we can only hope the game invest in making Hybrid weapon that can appeal players get in unlimited mode. Unlike Korea devs invest too much on SO weapons.

You know nothing about dead games e_e

-A person who used to play Lawbreakers

• urworstnightmare, I wrote a song for you. It's called Dear Urworstnightmare. Here are the lyrics:

"Dear Urworstnightmare,

This song's for you to hear.

You are quite negative

And I understand why, really

But I'll tell you something

And I hope you'll listen to me

You say that the game is dead

And numbers show that

You say this is a business

And that's only what we focus.

Dear Urworstnightmare,

These arguments aren't rare