Which weapon would you like to see on S4L?

• Hi again 0v0

Kinda bored here, so I decided to create this thread and see your ideas/imagination/suggestions ! ^^

What weapon would you like to see on S4L? Which weapon do you prefer using on other games that is not on S4L? How would it be? C:
    This thread reminds me of the workshop event on the older forum, but since it is gone, here it is the new thread on the new forum 'v'

Mine is, ofc, THE BOW sol1 A futuristic bow, with arrows made of light 'v' a regular shooting weapon, slower than a normal gun, that would require aim but rewards with high dmg!

Something like this : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LedJk
    (Dunno if I can link this,but I wanted to link the whole page , y'know, credit for the artist)
    So..what do you have in mind? sol2

• A gunblade-ish weapon.

I want a melee weapon that is forbidden in OS mode (strapping a gun to it should be enough to justify it) so that it can be balanced with unlimited in mind rather than OS.

It is no secret that the role of melee weapons has shifted from both killing and utility to mostly utility in unlimited due to damage nerfs, overall health/defense increase from chips and railguns / bombs being core to the meta.

A gunblade could be tailored to be a good and skill-requiring offensive option even when compared to guns without having an impact on the OS meta.

• One could argue that the greatest weapon is your mind. So I'd like to see some people using their brains ingame.

Or a trebuchet. A trebuchet would be nice.

A new mental weapon would be super cool :O , also a new installation weapon would be great :D

A flame thrower but considering how annoying the MS can be I am not sure.

Also, cool idea :D There's no weapon on S4L that creates a continuous beam when the shooting button is held.

A gunblade-ish weapon.

Oooh, kinda what they had in mind with smash rifle, but it's the reverse idea!
    Instead of a gun with a little bit of melee in it, it would be a melee with a little bit of gun in it 'v'
    It would be really nice :O

• Dual Sword !

Something like this :

It will have like some light combo (maybe like Marth in Super smash bros but with 2 swords, I mean like the speed and the move of the combo) and you can finish the combo with a heavy slash, a jump attack (I haven't found anything rlly good for a JA, but maybe violently hitting the ground, going through CS revenge and dealing damage area but it will probably look the twin blade right click so I don't know, maybe an air dash..), a right click which would look like Levi's destroying a titan and going through revenge (spinning and jumping at the same time while dealing several hits so ofc cancel too and a final push at the end), a run attack that will push forward the opponent, not in the air but completely forward (like Cervantes in Soul Calibur 5). A heavy slash which will look like a CS heavy (the player uses his 2 sword to make a heavy hit to push the opponent very far) going through revenge and with a delay after hit.

So yeah, basically I would like to see this, however I don't really know if players are going to like this. The most currently OS played weapon are the weapon that offers to player mobility, like CS (light / revenge), PS (you can hit and jump at the same time, after a dodge etc..), bat, dagger.

Do you like my idea ? o:

• I've thought alot of weapons in the past.

A gun that shoots a mid range laser that is pretty much like an HMG but ITS A LASER and you have better control of it and aim.

A duo of hands that shoots energy spheres (much like a homing rifle or a bubble blower), a faster shooting one like a homing rifle and a bigger one that you charge get a huge sphere that deals damage to anything it touches (if you played Dissidia Final Fantasy, the emperors magical sphere thingy). Oh and the bullets or spheres stay and travel on the air for a limited time depending on how big it is (time you have charged).

A HOOK, yes I thought of a Harpoon launcher type of thing where you pretty much hook enemies and grab them with your right click and do combos with your left clicks. I wanted it to be OP and be like a sniping weapon, I literally thought of it just because I just needed something simplier to kill snipers other than invading :'D

A melee healing weapon. Stupid but yes. Could be an AoE or aura type of thing where you have to be attached to the ones you want to heal.

A very mobile melee weapon, and no not the dagger, something like a rapier with an upward movement that can be combined with a dash mid air and a simple combo, also jump attack is basicly PS stun without the stun. (low damage because I know its too OP.)

A pet like weapon, melee, like Annie's Tibbers of LoL.

anddddddddddd that's about it for now Alice8

• A melee healing weapon. Stupid but yes. Could be an AoE or aura type of thing where you have to be attached to the ones you want to heal.

Every idea you wrote is good <3 and they're so creative :) You're full of imagination/good ideas ahah <3 gj!

But this is the first time I read about a melee healing. It would be so cool! I'd definitely use that sol1

• A new melee weapon "the throwing knife" which has not unlimited ammo (99 ammo), but can hold up 1 knife at a time. The knife is even faster than any other weapon with a base movement speed of 150 it outruns both the boots and the dagger. The projectile movement speed is slow and dodgeable, just kidding, it's broken. Made to counter all other melee weapons. The damage is not flat but % - 99% of your max hp - and reload time is just 0.5 seconds.

Get it in the shop in a GM WISH!!

• Every idea you wrote is good <3 and they're so creative :) You're full of imagination/good ideas ahah <3 gj!

But this is the first time I read about a melee healing. It would be so cool! I'd definitely use that sol1

Catfumbiemoji Awee, thank you, I aprecciate that.

BEST IDEA EVER OMG
    A giant nurse syringe, that heals when hits allies and damages when hits enemies
    And the AoE attack would both heal allies and damage enemies :O

PLS MAKE IT REAL Y'ALL

I'd love to see a full match using only this weapon, that would be interesting.

• More support weapons would be nice rather than the solo hero weapons. How bout a Gravity gun that's aimed like a RL, (but can only shoot so far), and with only 1 projectile. Much larger radius than the RL, and leaves a DOT effect that also Slows enemies in the radius. (I had ST-2 TD in mind when I thought of it).

Ammo: 1 per reload.

Maximum Reloads: 3

Ideal Range: Close ~ Mid-Range.

Reload Speed: Same as Turret.

Move Speed: Same as Turret.

Radius Size: Same as Sentry Nell's attack range.

Damage: 8 per second inside the Radius, (Ignores Metallic def, and doesn't return damage to the player).

Critical: Airborn enemies take 2x damage and are pulled to the ground. (Force of gravity at its best).

DOT Duration: 10 Seconds. (So you can have up to 2 fields at once).

Effect: Slow effect that lasts only while enemies are inside the DOT area. Enemies inside the Radius cannot use Fly and Anchor.

• More support weapons instead of damaging focused weapons is a great idea :D but they should be balanced reeeeally well x) Cuz such an idea could be easily OP
    But gj <3 :D I like it!
    I also appreciate the effort into details on how it should be/work in-game x) <3

• Y'all should remember how OP controlling space is in Sta-2. If we do stuff like gravity guns and symmetra b*lls (I can't believe I have to censor that) and all of that on top of the bombs we already have, the game is gonna be unplayable in rooms larger than 3v3.

I mean you'd understand if you ever got a full team to all play bombs in sta-2. It's a bit too strong.

As for a weapon, I'd like a cannonade type weapon but no charge time and close range only (with massive damage drop and no push at long range).

Spamming uncharged canno shots with shield cancel is ridiculously fun, but not very effective.

• Elemental weapons. (edit)

These weapon are hybrids and can only be use in Unlimited mode.

Flame sword: Combo slash attack chance of DoT burn damange 10%. Special attack right click. Consume 80% of SP.

Chance of effect activation DoT burn damange to opponent 90%. Also damage the user if get to close from the blast.

Hold left click (strong attack). Effect activation chance 15%.

Storm or Thunder sword: Combo slash attacks, Steal away and absorb 5% of SP per hit to the user.

Special attack right click use consume 90% of SP. Chance of effect activation 100%. Special attack does all same thing as lighting bomb does and steal/absorb SP 25% SP.

Hold left click (strong attack). Effect steals and absorb 10% of SP per hit.

Freeze or Ice sword: Combo slash attack chance of slow effect 5%.

Special attack right click. Consume 90% of SP. 100% Chance of activation Light damange but slow effect like lighting bomb.

Hold left click (strong attack). Effect activation chance 10%.

All elemental Combo have two function

1) Combo are Slash attacks that shoot's out projectiles. These projectiles like bullets consume SP.

2) Close range slash attack that doesn't shoot projectiles.

V button: You can switch between shooting projectiles bullets and close range attack.

By pressing the V button.

All right click attacks are charge attack. Charge attack look like a straight line slash projectile bullet.

Elemental in range shoots projectiles bullet.

Close range is slash like a sword.

Inspire by the great Karasakal.

• Elemental weapons. Part 2

Design more part support.

Elemental Aqua Sword:

Special feature: Any status effect like slow effect or DoT burn will be remove when switching into EAS. Heal by other weapon like mind energy, rescue gun increase by 10%.

Combo slash attack heal 5% HP depending on damage took on opponent.

Special attack right click. Consume 90% of SP. Heal 100% HP depending on damage took on opponent.

Special attack aslo heal HP of your teamates If they are on line of fire, but damage must take place on opponet before healing.

Hold left click (strong attack). Heal 10% HP depending on damage took on opponent.

Elementel Wind Sword:

Special feature: Give stats of 3% in movement speed

Combo slash attacks. For every 3 hit on opponet. EWS give a small buff. Increase movement speed 2% for 4seconds. (Speed buff activation must have its 3 hits on any opponet before buff is activated)

Lunge forward in great distances for every combo.

(Speed Buff don't stack up. Time will just reset for every buff is activated)

Special attack right click use consume 80% of SP. Speed buff movement speed increase 15% for 10 seconds.

Knock back away opponent just like Airgun.

Special attack right clicks . Speed buff can be use on teamates if they are in the line of fire.

Hold left click (strong attack). For every 2 hit combo+ 1 strong attack on opponet. Speed Buff is activated: Increase movement speed 5% for 6 seconds. (Speed buff activaction must have its 2 hits combo and 1 strong attack on any opponet before buff is activated)

(If Speed buff was activated. The higher speed buff will remove the lower speed buff. Duration of Higher Speed buff must end first before any new buff can taken. Speed buff don't stack)

Elemental Earth Sword:

Special feature: Give stats of 5% in defense

Combo slash attacks. For every 3 hit on opponet. EES give acvtivate Defense buff: Reduce damage taking from oppopent by 5%. Duration of Defense buff last for 3 seconds. (Defense buff activation must have its 3 hits combo on opponet before buff is activated)

(Defense Buff don't stack up. Time will just reset for every buff is activated)

Special attack right click consume 90% of SP. Reduce damage taking from oppopent by 75%. Last for 10 seconds.

Can can be use on teamates if they are in the line of fire.

Hold left click (strong attack). For every 2 hit combo+ 1 strong attack on opponet. Defense buff activated: Reduce damage taking from oppopent by 10%. Last for 6 seconds. (Defense buff activation must have its 2 hits combo and 1 strong attack on any opponet before buff is activated)

(If Defense buff was activated. The higher Defense buff will remove the lower Defense buff. Duration of Higher Defense buff must end first before any new buff can taken. Defense buff dont stack)

These are for EWS and EES

Their are 2 different kind of icon during before buff activated and during.

1) Icon A: This Icon record the hits combo/strong attack for buff activaction. Player have 10 seconds to get thier buff activated before its dissapear.

2) Icon B: This one tells the Duration of buff that is activated.

All elemental Combo have two function

1) Combo are Slash attacks that shoot's out projectiles. These projectiles like bullets consume SP.

2) Close range slash attack that doesn't shoot projectiles. (doesn't conume SP)

V button: You can switch between shooting projectiles bullets and close range attack.

By pressing the V button.

All right click attacks are charge attack. Charge attack look like a thin vertical straight line slash projectile bullet.

All Strong attack (hold left click) like a smalll horizontal slash projectile bullet. (consume SP)

Elemental in range shoots projectiles bullet.

Close range is slash like a sword.

With the boredom today. Inspire by the great Karasakal.

These are just for fun kay? Get it?

• Special attack right click consume 90% of SP. Reduce damage taking from oppopent by 75%. Last for 10 seconds.
    This is just better than Solid Esper
    And added with this "

Special attack right click use consume 80% of SP. Speed buff movement speed increase 15% for 10 seconds.

Knock back away opponent just like Airgun.

Special attack right clicks . Speed buff can be use on teamates if they are in the line of fire." It cant be anymore broken

• Satokishi Interesting ideas, I'd personally love to see element based weapons implemented as long as they're balanced.

Riiiight, because we clearly don't have a weapon/set enchant system already that's totally not mmorpg like at all.

hmm how about getting them to legally change the name of the game to be melee only somewhat shooter mmorpg-like game