What to do as a new player?

• Basically what I'd like to know is what can I get as a free2player. Is it possible to get permanent weapons/costumes without paying? And where should I spend my PEN, just buying normal weapons?

• First thing, to earn some pen you have to play alot.

I suggest you to do the weekend events, or basically all events, they offer you some nice rewards (you can get up to 100k PEN) just keep an eye on this subforum.

From the beginning you will have to buy the limited weapons for PEN, but there are weapon capsules that you can buy just for PEN aswell, but you need to be very lucky to get anything perm. Everything is based on a luck in this game. (if you manage to save some unique booster, use it, it will enlarge your luck. But to be honest there is not a big difference in using no booster or 1,5x or 2x unique booster)

By leveling up you are getting some rewards too. You can find them here

Also don't forget to do daily missions and you should try the conquest mode. I didn't play it for long time but before it offered some rewards too. (I just don't remember what exactly) - and if you don't know how to finish the mode, check youtube, there might be some guides Foxtailgirl

• If you are lucky you can get perm stuff from the random shop, the I-capsules, P-capsules, the crafting system (you need to have a core or cell for a perm item though). Make sure to complete all of the training missions. You will get some capsules from those.

Also the daily logins and missions can offer some G-capsules. There are sometimes weekend events but you have to keep an eye on the forums for those.

Until you get a perm, the starting perm weapons are pretty good so you may just need to get another rental weapon and maybe a rental skill (don't go overboard with the skills since they are expensive. You can keep using the +15HP one if you wnat to save pen). Make sure you are alwasy wearing clothes. Some stat is always better than no stat at all.

The ranodm shop is a good way to get costume parts temporaly until you randomly get one permanently (Not recommended for weapons since those are expensive). They can come with good stats as well sometimes. When you manage to collect enough pen you can try your luck on the I-capsules for weapons and the P-capsules for full costume. The starts of the perm items in those are the same as the ones that you get with money (except the costumes doen't give extra +exp).

Also make sure to save capules until you get chance booster from the daily missions and then open all capsules at once after activating it to maximize your profit.

If you need pen, you can complete scenario mode. You will receive a costume set with pen stat but if you open the package and sell the parts one by one you can get a good amount of pen from them.

If you have specific question just ask.

• Kinda sad to see that everything is rng based and rental is the way to go unless you get lucky.. but I was expecting something like that so what can I do. Thanks for the info it was helpful.

• Clearing the tutorial (Weapon & Skill) can give you at least 10% Weap and fp skill for a limited time

I recommend u to not use the Booster capsule that you'll receive

If u clear the scenario stage (Arcade) you can get some set AP stat for 30days

Don( waste your PEN in game on death buff (Tracking Instant respwan etc..) u think it's okay it's small amount but u'll go banckrupt quite easily

Your 1st objectif is to have a permanent set so Event, Mission etc... i suggere you to farming 1 month and opening all

When you have your set you must collect PEN, when you have around 300K PEN start doing Shiny Esper chip lvl5 a complet set can give you 30.000 PEN per day max

After this you'll have lot's of PEN but never go under 100 000 PEN on your account, and so you can buy P's Capsule for costume to have AP stat Stet FP (with luck) and I's Capsule for FP weapon

Warning : It take some time and patience.

• Kinda sad to see that everything is rng based and rental is the way to go unless you get lucky.. but I was expecting something like that so what can I do. Thanks for the info it was helpful.

It sux but if you stick around long enough, you will get stuff at some point.

• Pretty much everything Hella_Hell   Hime and Unsterblich already said C:

If I can give you a tip from personal experience, is don't give up x) Even if everything is based on luck, with time and by playing, a f2p player can have the same stats as a p2p player (not counting enchants......xD)

Don't forget to complete daily missions c: and yeah, check out the forum for new events :c you just missed the one in Warpship, DM x) unlucky that you came after it ended ahah <3 It was pretty rewarding 'v'

The game offers a lot of stuff for new players c: so even if it's a p2p game, new players can get the stuff they need in not so long time x)

Good luck ~ sol1

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• Hey !

So, basically, what I did is that I saved a lot of pen, leveling up gives you some rewards with a lot of pen capsule in AND Unique booster capsule (keep them, it's so precious q.q) and I just save them for later.

Moreover, before we had to repair our stuffs (that cost a lot of pen) but now, if you just get a perm skill, you will just become rich (you can earn a hp+30 perm in pet caps). So when you think you have enough Pens (like 1M), You just buy a lot of I's caps of the weapon or set you'd like to have in the shop, and use some of the unique booster til getting x3 and keep the others, then you will get inside the caps some pen and maybe the perm stuff ! o/

Things that gave me a lot of new stuff are events and missions, gimme some capsules and save them for later too to open an unique booster and open them all at the same time. You will get "Coupons" and other things that can make you get other perm stuff FP stat !

And even if there are things you don't want, you can dismantle things to get Core or Cell, Core will give you an FP Weap and Cell +8, both perm !

Honestly, I don't recommend you to waste pens in Random shop, you'll just lose your pens to get a plasma sword +1 perm for 500k pens, I mean, I don't think it's worth it.

That's are all the tips I can give you o: Don't waste your pens, keep them and smartly use your booster to make them worth !

• Hello and welcome to S4 League!

I think it's worth mentioning that you get a 100% chance booster at level 40, and I think 2 more at level 80 (iirc from what I've heard. I haven't reached level 80 yet).

You can use a 100% booster to get ONE guaranteed permanent weapon or set from ONE capsule, so read up on what the capsule gives you, if it is affected by chance boosters or not, what item in the capsule is affected by the booster and decide if it's that weapon or set you really want before using it.

• Hello and welcome to S4 League!

I think it's worth mentioning that you get a 100% chance booster at level 40, and I think 2 more at level 80 (iirc from what I've heard. I haven't reached level 80 yet).

You can use a 100% booster to get ONE guaranteed permanent weapon or set from ONE capsule, so read up on what the capsule gives you, if it is affected by chance boosters or not, what item in the capsule is affected by the booster and decide if it's that weapon or set you really want before using it.

just to add, you won't get a 100% at level 40. this will occur only at level 75 and 80

• well, people already sayed most or less everything,

Is still a thing, the bonus for the first buying of ap?

if it is, i recommend you to do that, you can buy the minimun value of ap that is like 1 dollar (i dont recall correctly) and you can get a lot of things from that(plasma sword fp, pet fp, capsules) and with the ap you can buy a lot of things like pen caps on the "first started shop" on the webpage.

• well, people already sayed most or less everything,

Is still a thing, the bonus for the first buying of ap?

if it is, i recommend you to do that, you can buy the minimun value of ap that is like 1 dollar (i dont recall correctly) and you can get a lot of things from that(plasma sword fp, pet fp, capsules) and with the ap you can buy a lot of things like pen caps on the "first started shop" on the webpage.

Yeah. The first time spender pack is also good but you have to be willing to buy any AP amount with real moeny to get it.

This is what it has now:

http://s4league.aeriagames.com…w-starter-pack-half-price

• and by the way, you can get free ap from surveys from the webpage too (this dont work for the bonus pack for your first buying of ap), surprise that nobody says that before.

That depends strongly on your area, I could probably do 20 free offers and not one would be willing to actually pay out.

• and by the way, you can get free ap from surveys from the webpage too (this dont work for the bonus pack for your first buying of ap), surprise that nobody says that before.

Btw the AP from surveys are excluded from the first spender offer. It has to be real money.

That depends strongly on your area, I could probably do 20 free offers and not one would be willing to actually pay out.

Yeah not to mention some countries doesn't really have a lot of offers and the AP amount is rarely worth anything.

You may rather just by the things with your own money than wasting your days on those just for pennies.