Preparing a tutorial : Skill fly (Wing Dash etc...)

• That'll be a short tutorial. Press shift to fly. Use CS for wingdash. Done.

If there are any other fancy techniques, I'd be very surprised.

rude u.u <3 
    It'll be useful even if it'll be just that c: with videos and explainations step by step, cuz not everyone knows how to do it, of course, and guides like this are so important imo for the new players/community x) They get to explore the game and understand it better sol1

• Xane I made this fast for you so that you can understand that yes, the wing dash is not the most difficult technique in S4 to master

It is simple but if it ain't explained well the results are not here.

Btw if someone was curious about it there is a 13 second difference between a PEN Fly user and a maxed AP

The top left case is the most basic stuff, PEN stat no PET no FP
    The bottom right is the maxed Fly, Style chiplv5 Fly FP Weapon FP Pet FP and 10% FLy reduction Accessory

• ~How To Wingdodge~

Step 1: Use Fly and select CS.

Step 2: Tap right click, and then dodge after you let go.

Step 3: Rinse and Repeat Step 2.

Step 4: ????

Step 5: Profit

I don't think it'll get much clearer than that without a video. Oh, and on a side note Wings are effected by move-speed in the air. You can notice a big difference if you fly around with the Iron Boots. Try it sometime, equip a HMG and the Iron Boots, and then compare the difference in flight speed between them.

• rude u.u <3 
    It'll be useful even if it'll be just that c: with videos and explainations step by step, cuz not everyone knows how to do it, of course, and guides like this are so important imo for the new players/community x) They get to explore the game and understand it better sol1

As always, don't be surprised by his attitude xd