[ART Event] Forum signature for [CM]Addie

• KAiFjSM.png

Hey Leaguers !

I was looking at all those cool signatures that some of you have and was thinking that I need one as well!

Will you help me polish up my profile a bit?

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Create a Signature for [CM]Addie a.k.a me and post it in this thread. The winner's creation will be added to my profile. I will give you some hints. Things that I like/adore - cats and dogs; big, dangerous and wild cats; animals in general; LOTR (Lord of the Rings); elves; dark elves, cool sets like the Destruction set in S4 League and many more. I would love to see how your imagination works. Be creative!

Prizesam22.png

TOP 1 most liked by me signature will get 1 permanent weapon or set with FP or lower stats.
    TOP 2 and 3 will get any 15 G's Capsules of choice.

Additionally I will choose five signatures and gift them 50k PEN each.

Whenam22.png

The event will run until 20.05.2018.

Rulesam22.png

• You must post your entry in this thread
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be authentic!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

Don't forget to have fun!

Addie

• Can be submit more than one signature? :D 
    Btw, nice prizes for an event like this one <3

EDIT : Also, could you be more specific? c: And, would you like the signature to have the same colours/patterns as your avatar?

• Maybe you also should add this because I honestly don't think everyone knows about the forum rules:

Your forum signature may not exceed the size of 700x200 pixels and a file size of 120kb.

(Not sure if this rule is up to date tho)

Sounds interesting. Maybe I give it a try if I find the time for it^^

I think that there is a size limit, ofc, even tho it automatic resizes the image, but yeah it's better to make it smaller than larger x)
    Regarding size, I don't think there is a limit, since you upload it on image hosting websites, like imgur, etc

• For now, I'll just put two signatures,hoping that posting more than one signature is allowed
    They're both gif :O because you were looking for something "cool" ahah
    One matches your liking of elves , and one matches your avatar :D

EDIT : Also, they're both very simple, not exaggerated , suited for a staffer u.u elegant and cool.

Hope you like them!
    sol1

Frost Signature

Elf Forest Signature

EDIT : New entry! As said, if multiple entries are not allowed, consider this one below my entry :)
    Just for clarification, all the pictures/fonts/etc that I used are free for personal use ^^
    Non-resized version (if you want to resize it as you wish) :

Resized version (if you're too lazy for that lol) :

Here's the link with both versions : https://imgur.com/a/3wpDtBe

• For some reason all of the GMs who got a custom signature from events in the past have left not long after they have used them. These things may be cursed or something.

The rewards could be better. It is once again 1st place or nothing e.e

• Lowkey make me one as well with Void in middle qwq this is talent

• Lowkey make me one as well with Void in middle qwq this is talent

Aw <3 too kind ! I don't even know if the entries are valid :( Because I don't know if it is something that we have to draw/create from scrap 'v' like an art event.(oh wait, IT IS AN ART EVENT)

I took gifs randomly on google ofc 'v' and I edited them to make them look prettier (lightning, colour, font, size, etc) and I kept it simple :D I didn't want to make an exaggerated signature ahah

Waiting for clarifications, I'll keep them up for now x) If they're not valid, I'll create one from scrap I guess <3 

• Now i'm going on a limb here but since you said destruction glitch etc.. well i made this, i understand that this may not appeal to anyone but you know. Everything is created from scratch or photographed by me, like the background, so no copyright issues except the glitch art.. but yeah that should be fine Alice6I'm prepared for some mixed feedback

• They are cool, the first one conveys me darkness and loneliness.

• But uve got so many professional paint users in your team ... why not ask them, it would be for free too XD

They obviously want to create more events for us and this was another opportunity.

♡ Insidious: The last key (January 2018) ✔️(9/10)

♡ Winchesters (February 2018) ✔️(5/10)

♡ The Strangers: Prey at Night (March 2018) ❌

♡ Truth or Dare (April 2018) ✔️ (7/10)
    ♡ A quiet place (April 2018) ❌

♡ Ouija house (May 2018)

♡ Slender Man (May 2018) ❌

♡ The Nun (July 2018) ❌

• "Us"? You meant the small community of 10 people that does GFX stuff XDDD

It is not their fault or problem that this community is full of ignorants ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¨

If you don't want to join, then don't. But stop ruining the events to others. But I know it would be too kind for you xD

♡ Insidious: The last key (January 2018) ✔️(9/10)

♡ Winchesters (February 2018) ✔️(5/10)

♡ The Strangers: Prey at Night (March 2018) ❌

♡ Truth or Dare (April 2018) ✔️ (7/10)
    ♡ A quiet place (April 2018) ❌

♡ Ouija house (May 2018)

♡ Slender Man (May 2018) ❌

♡ The Nun (July 2018) ❌

• It is not their fault or problem that this community is full of ignorants ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¨

If you don't want to join, then don't. But stop ruining the events to others. But I know it would be too kind for you xD

Can you explain how am I ruining the event? Do you see me convincing people not to participate? Dont be a hypocrite u know very well yourself that u are pretty ignorant XDD

• If it is not clear enough, our intention is to engage our talented players to create something beautiful and to have fun at the same time. On top of it, we want to give free rewards, which on my opinion are never bad. If someone does not want to participate, please just don't do it. As a matter of fact, Paint is a fun program, sadly my colleagues don't use it. Me on the other hand, I've been using it for fun ever since I was little :) Let's not insult people and respect everybody, because we're not here to judge. Have fun and have a wonderful day!

• Addie, why are you not asking your beloved comrade - the creator of this S4 Game Launcher - as seen in the attachment, he/she must be better with those paint which any kid with a hand could make...

It seems that nobody cares. ;)

• Let's not go off topic please x) ignore the trolls/flamers y'all <3

BTW, I'm gonna edit my main post with another entry 'v' I guess it's the last one <3 I PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT, well, it's all editing work ofc
    If only one entry is allowed, then this new entry will be my only one 'v'

Addie clarify this for us pls <3

• You just need to use the tool correctly

Yeah. I use paint in pretty much everything before I get to the things that requires Photoshop/Gip in particular.

It is just much more practical. Btw my current emojis that got chosen are done entirely on paint (Edit: I lied. I fogot I added trasparecy too.)

I will see if I will make something for this event. i have nothing in mind yet.

• Well, so we can submit as many entries as we want...I'll start with this one.

If we really have to create a signature by drawing it, it would be nice to know so I can make a new one from zero.

If don't, here's my first entry, hope you like it Alice6

• My latest artwork seizure_warning.gif

It is nice! But I suggest you to also try and post a version of it that is slowed down :D maybe it will be better ahah

I say so because it is really a nice gif ^^ It is glitched just like it is supposed to be xD but it's too harsh on the eye

gj anyway c: <3

• Here are my entries (for now)

I'll be adding more entries here everytime I finish one. Alice8

Anyways here is Entry 1 with no sparkly thingy

addie1_by_imagixea-dcbijz6.gif

And here is Entry 1 with sparkly thingy

addie1version2_by_imagixea-dcbijzx.gif

Here is Entry 2, something more dark, I don't know if I did the lens flare thing noticeable enough but I guess it works.

addie2_by_imagixea-dcbiv3a.gif

Entry 3 coming through, hopefuly it doesn't cause epilepsy.

addiesig3_by_imagixea-dcbmhxz.gif

And lastly here are entry 4 and 5:

addiesig4slower_by_imagixea-dcc21dk.gif

addiesig5_by_imagixea-dcc21cd.gif

I almost forgot to put them but yeah I don't know why it took me long to connect the dots with Lord of the Rings and elves but hey I did it, first one is Legolas and I did a little reference to Thrandruil with the petal, leaf thingy. The second one is a more direct one and much more simple than the previous entries.

And since this event is gonna end in like what 2-3 hours? I want to say that I had fun and I hope we keep doing such events in the future.

• giphy-tumblr.gif

let's all bow to these beautiful signatures and art pls ty