Combi Guide

• Hello new and old players of s4, welcome to the combi guide of S4 League

First off what is combi? Combi is a partnership between two players as a "master" and "apprentice". With this it allows players to teach new players and learn all kinds of skills and combos.

Next what are the benefits of combi? There many benefits of combi such as learning from the pro, gaining additional exp, and unlocking unique equipment, Making friends. However to benefit from the additional exp both combi members must be in the same room when it starts or it doesn't count.

Some people question why there is a level system for it. The reason why is that at certain levels of the combi system you can unlock unique equipment you can use permanently.

In order for the "master" to gain combi exp they must combi a player lower than level 25 and the "master" must be above level 25 to obtain combi exp, and to tell who is the "master" and who is the "apprentice". The "master" is the one who sends the invite and the "apprentice" is the one who receives the invite and accepts.

When it comes to applying for combi, you can combi up to 5 people at a time. It is possible to end the partnership anytime both players do not have to agree. For the master who has obtained combi exp will retain the exp and is free to get another partner without delay.

*Note*

-Each level up is consider 1 Combi EXP

-Combi EXP is received by the master ONLY

Here is a list of the combi levels.

Level range 0-10 - Required points for 1 level up = 10

RANK = Apprenticeship Combi Master

Level range 11-20 - Required points for 1 level up = 20

RANK = Beginner Combi Master

Level range 21-30 - Required points for 1 level up = 40

RANK = Expert Combi Master

Level range 31-40 - Required points for 1 level up = 80

RANK = Professional Combi Master

Level range 41-49 - Required points for 1 level up = 160

RANK = Master Combi Master

Level range 50 - Required points for 1 level up = 160

RANK = Legend Combi Master

*Note*

-All combi equipment is permanent and PEN stat

Here is a list of what level of combi is required to unlock the unique equipment(permanently).

Combi level 6

Gloves (+4HP) Cost : 1.800 PEN

Combi level 12

Shoes (+4hp) Cost : 1.800 PEN

Combi level 16

Accessory (+6sp) Cost : 1.800 PEN

Combi level 21

Face (+6sp) Cost : 1.800 PEN

Combi level 26

Hair (+7% all wep def(head)) Cost : 1.800 PEN

Combi level 31

Pants (+5%def) Cost : 4.800 PEN

Combi level 36

Shirt (+5Atk) Cost : 4.800 PEN

*Note*

-Combi will take a LONG TIME

-If you combi someone and they log-out the invite will stay there permanently causing you to lose a valuable combi space.

*Tips*

-Even though combi is meant to be done between two random players, it can be done alot more efficiently by yourself.(You CANNOT have/make more than 5 accounts)

-When combi-ing by yourself, level the combi account to 10-20 depending on what combi level you are currently.

-Invite random low level players (Level 5 and below)

*Derp*

- If more pictures are required please PM me or leave a comment.

-[I'll slowly edit this, unless I'm lazy or someone creates a better one.]

Best regards to goldhawk100 for the guide!

• Want to level up and get master set without multi shenanigans?

Look for rookies on channel selection or low level amateurs on your channel. (The lowest level possible the better for you.)

Add them as combi. (Use something simple, like combiX27, so later you dont have to type a book to remove just one of them)
    Wait one day.

Remove those who did not give you master xp yet and search for new ones.

Repeat process every day.

If you are patience and active, you should take a month to have the complete set.

Non active may take more than 3 months.

After you have master set unlocked or if you have no interest at all of it, you can combi with your clannies and close friends for extra bonus in a match.

• Combi will take a LONG TIME

-If you combi someone and they log-out the invite will stay there permanently causing you to lose a valuable combi space.

I love that combination.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• the set lost is worth the moment ppl started abusing self combi...least thats what i think sorry..

Ppl have been doing that all the time but nowadays even that seems hard to achieve.

Maybe we will get a diferent way to get the combi set some day.

• Combi lul... something should be done with that system too lel.

Make the full Combi set all have FP stats, and add a Combi SP Pet (Black Dragon), and FP Weapon (Katana) on later on levels. Then it'll be more worth doing. We're at a point now where FP stat items are super common. I see no reason not to do this.

• Make the full Combi set all have FP stats, and add a Combi SP Pet (Black Dragon), and FP Weapon (Katana) on later on levels. Then it'll be more worth doing. We're at a point now where FP stat items are super common. I see no reason not to do this.

I like my combi set pen stats and I'm against fp stats. They can add a pet with no stats or a weapon +1 I dont mind. Having 1 set that was only aviable for pen stats is 1 too much I guess? People want the skin not the stats in my opinion.

They should change the way how you obtain the master exp. It's really outdated and kinda useless if you can't even play the game with the new players since they changed the channels.

• the combi set has some good items. A pet would be dipe like someone said earlier in the comments. Can we have atleast 2-3 different skin options tho?

I would love different colours of combi set ! :O nice idea, or yeah, even a pet would be nice ^^ to complete the set x'D

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asdone ().

• The last Combi Master item to get is the shirt at Combi 36, however you can level it up to 50 if you wish, (no point though). It'd be nice though if you could work for 1 of every type of item. All the combi set is missing is a Pen stat Weapon, a Statless Pet, and a Skill. As for what the would should be, a Pen Skin Katana, as it'd fit with the Master theme in color and style. The Statless pet should be the little Black Dragon. The skill should be Dual Mastery, and would be the final thing achieved.

If the stuff listed were added in, they should follow the same pattern as the other parts.

Lvl 41 = Katana (Pen Stats)

Lvl 46 = Dragon Pet (Statless)

Lvl 50 = Dual Mastery (Would be 51, but Combi only goes up to 50).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fazoodle: Edit: Removed the original reward levels from my post, as they were listed in the OP. ().

• Onestly i would be far more interested if all the old sets and Master set as well had Bigger Texture resolution like the few last (new) sets

im sure im not the only one who would like to see them all refreshed.