Anticheat/Votekick

• Hello there,

i have started yesterday to Player S4League again i leaved because of all the Hackers.

now i am at lvl 12 and already got in Trouble with some Hackers Again.

like the Player:

<name removed>

Hitting all Player over the Map at the Same time.

my Suggestion is try to implement battle Eye because battle eye doesn´t only check ingame it also checks all Injection at the Start of the Game.

this i how i Battle Eye know and this is one off the best anticheat that makes Bann waves when its get implemented.

so when you are able to implement it and you are able that battle Eye helps you pls use Battle eye this should stop the most hacker. Because many Players don´t kick hackers just because they don´t want to loose and i spend like 1800 Pen on Votekicks just to learn that they don´t kick the Hacker.

Or you need to make something clear that helping Hackers is Getting them Banned too or something otherwise the Game will never stop the Hackers.

sry for the Bad English.

• ok thanks i have Read that battleeye already is in use After i Posted the Thread but thanks for Info i Hope that the slight improvements don't take too long.

But it's much better than before 3-4 years.

When i am allowed let me say good job with getting rid of the hackers. And thanks for the fast answer.

Sry for missspells wrote with my Mobilephone.

• Anyway... I haven't seen hackers in a long time.

Well they're returning from what I've seen lately. I've seen some "No Delayers", and also one person pinned one of my friends to the top of the Neden-1 map. (She recorded it btw, and already sent the ticket).

Wish players would quit using that stuff. It doesn't help anything, in fact it only makes everything worse. It gives the S4 team something else to focus on rather than adding content. If players never did such things we'd probably have more fixes in other places and maybe even more content.

• Well they're returning from what I've seen lately. I've seen some "No Delayers", and also one person pinned one of my friends to the top of the Neden-1 map. (She recorded it btw, and already sent the ticket).

Wish players would quit using that stuff. It doesn't help anything, in fact it only makes everything worse. It gives the S4 team something else to focus on rather than adding content. If players never did such things we'd probably have more fixes in other places and maybe even more content.

Again, those have been poping up just recently. If battleye is as good as ppl say, we will see it solved soon.