Egypt ban?

• So, I recently heard about the unban regarding Egypt and other countries from playing the game. I downloaded the game indeed and played it for a while, a couple of times. However, the third time I tried to connect with any server I got the "Failed to connect with game server (Timeout)" message. I restarted my laptop, disabled my antivirus and still got the same message. It's basically stuck at the server room. Did my country get banned again or it's just an error?

• Is the server online currently? I'm in the UK and I keep getting 'The connection with the Game server was lost' after pressing any key to start

I've tried multiple times throughout the week at different times, still got the same thing. Btw, it's nice to see you again Hella_Hell! I remember you from the old forum days (before we all Egyptians got banned lol)

• Welcome back then.

I can only guess that they have been testing the ban lift but unless someone from the staff confirms it, it is just a guess.

Is the server online currently? I'm in the UK and I keep getting 'The connection with the Game server was lost' after pressing any key to start

The server is online. Your issue is different. It may give that error if you stay on that screen for too long or takes too long for the game to load. Try starting the game again.