Why ppl like joining trash rooms?

• I make a room with no retriction and no one joins.

Then I check the other rooms.

Room with full clan stack - eveyone joins

NoBombRail room with the master dashing all the way with boots to the goal - everyone joins

Chaser room created by known teammers - everyone joins

What is wrong with this community?

And it is not like they stay there either. they just rq as well.

• I would guess people rather join almost full rooms than joining room with one player in it which would force them to wait for another players. Restrictions or not, they will obey anyways, and if not then they will get kicked. Also depends how long did you wait?

• I would guess people rather join almost full rooms than joining room with one player in it which would force them to wait for another players. Restrictions or not. Also depends how long did you wait?

yeah but why they even bother if tehy are going to quit anyway?

The wait times depends really. Sometimes I can get ppl for st2 room when i see there aren't others but sometimes I just give up on waiting if no one joins at all and then I see few of the trash rooms with someone probably rq-ed from them.

People usually get in the room once the match has started, i remember waiting a long time and until i started the match almost no one was joining

yeah. Once it starts it is a race of who will make most entry lag.

Howver sometimes they join these kind of rooms even before they start.

• Creating a new room without having few other people to play with is also a waste of the time. It takes few mins to start the game (I remember when I always created td room, no one joined, or if they did then they insta left and I could wait 20 or so minutes) plus the entry lag and people trying to 1v1 me after I started the match (which believe me I really dislike 1v1 but ofc they needed the one TD as advantage before other players joined) so yea it is very disturbing to create rooms. Like come on we dont usually have whole day just to play 2 matches.

• Poor Hella..still doesn't know how to attract fish. Its easy to just put yur name on the room and people would just fly in. I mean..what person doesn't know your famous name and play with you Lol.. I guess young fish don't like playing with old fish. Sad..

• Poor Hella..still doesn't know how to attract fish. Its easy to just put yur name on the room and people would just fly in. I mean..what person doesn't know your famous name and play with you Lol.. I guess young fish don't like playing with old fish. Sad..

I saw ppl do that and I even thought of doing it but then ppl can check who is the rm by themselves anyway.

• I guess they like those arbitrary rules. Why bother with bombs when you can join a noBombs room? Why bother with guns when you can join an SO room. Why bother with Breaker when you can join a CPD room? Why bother with F skill when you can join a CPD no F room? After all most of those players don't know how to fight anyway. They just want to rush the stairs and score a TD. And bombs, guns, breaker, F skills etc are annoying when you wanna do that. So they would have to learn how to dodge them or fight against them. I guess that's too much to ask for.

• I guess they like those arbitrary rules. Why bother with bombs when you can join a noBombs room? Why bother with guns when you can join an SO room. Why bother with Breaker when you can join a CPD room? Why bother with F skill when you can join a CPD no F room? After all most of those players don't know how to fight anyway. They just want to rush the stairs and score a TD. And bombs, guns, breaker, F skills etc are annoying when you wanna do that. So they would have to learn how to dodge them or fight against them. I guess that's too much to ask for.

Yeah but most of those rooms are traps. Usually the rm uses something that otherwise would be easily countered by whatever if forbidden to be used.

You woudl think the ppl would have learned their lessons.

• A lobby with only one player inside can be many things. The RM might be AFK, waiting for their teammates to join (which always takes a while), or the kind of person who needs the room to be full and everyone to be ready to start a game. When I create a lobby, which is rare, I put a title like "fast start" or "1rdy =go", something that makes people understand that they're not going to wait half an hour before being able to play (and I watch a video on the side). You just need one player to join and you can start a game which makes your room way more attractive than say, a room in which a match hasn't started yet but is almost full. And if you really don't like 1v1ing, just explain to the other guy that you'd rather wait for 2v2 after the game has started, most people understand (amateurs aside).

• yeah but why they even bother if tehy are going to quit anyway?

The wait times depends really. Sometimes I can get ppl for st2 room when i see there aren't others but sometimes I just give up on waiting if no one joins at all and then I see few of the trash rooms with someone probably rq-ed from them.

yeah. Once it starts it is a race of who will make most entry lag.

Howver sometimes they join these kind of rooms even before they start.

Entry after starting comes from people who have joined a room, waited several minutes for the match to start, then have had the room dissolve because someone decided to leave. Personally, I have waited for over 30 minutes in a full room waiting for the match to start only to have the room dissolve and ended up having to look for a different room...

• you just dont know how to make room titles

for example free cookies/noods if u know wat u mean trying to follow tos here :^)

Can't say I don't join those rooms lul.

But honestly, people join rooms that are almost full because they are impatient and do not want to wait, most players ignore everything that you have stated as long as they can start to play as fast as possible.

I guess the mindset is "Why would I join an empty room when I can join a room that is already full that has already started to play?"

• I gotta say I usually join rooms after they start due to the chances of either getting kicked because I'm takin' a spot and they merely choose to not ask me to leave or perhaps the RM is afk. It's mainly the first reason, however.

• Easy fixes, don't allow people to join already started rooms or give custom room titles. Which would mean no more one sided limitations or entry lag. Oh and everyone would learn to join rooms before starting. :^)

• Easy fixes, don't allow people to join already started rooms or give custom room titles. Which would mean no more one sided limitations or entry lag. Oh and everyone would learn to join rooms before starting. :^)

Good plan but there will be issues with leavers and the ppl will sticl be picky with the rooms they get in.