My proposal is related to the kick functionality used within the game to be adapted in such way to not let the users kick other players instead they will simply propose a player to be automatically analised by the system and kicked if he seems to hack.
Here, system refers to the actual game server which based on the feedback from players, should begin scanning the specified user in certain moments for specific patterns such as (not limited to):
- Player has a real max health ?
- Player has a real speed in both "walking", "running" states ?
- Player can 1 hit ?
- Player's health can drain if takes any damage ?
- Player's dmg based on items correspond to the actual dmg ?
- Player's wearing items exists in inventory ?
The above examples are some high level abstractions of what can be performed when scanning the actual player and it is not necessary to get into technical details.
In conclusion, the key point is to have the S4L itself handle the kicking of the hackers through special alghoritms and disallow players to kick themselves for unjust reasons.