What weapon that derserve a Skin/Buff/Nerf?

• I like the tradition where the Devs make mini balance patch for each Skin. Hopefully that tradition goes on. Its sometime good or bad. For Railgun its bad.

First which weapon do you think derserve a Skin/Buff/Nerf?

For me:

Boots: It's been long since this weapon had a skin.

Buff: revert the combo back to it oringal. The combos are to slow. The original combo were more fun and faster. (damage with these might need a tweak)

Nerf: Booster consume more sp. Apply Slow effect after booster wear off. Like with Lighting bomber slow effect.

Vital Shock: A really cool weapon. This one only has 1 skin I really like had more. The first one doesn't really suit my taste.

Buff:(Its cool, but to weak) Hold attack change; instead doing what it does suction> hold deal damage>Blow knock back.

(The pull while holding doing damage is the worst about Vital shock. It to slow, leave to many vulnerable opening for a attack)

Change to suction>Blast knockback which is pull target to the palm of Vital then it release one fast shock blast. Pull only target one at a time.

(a much faster attack can be adaptable in any situation)

Dash attack: Become more faster upon activated. Deal a little more damage.

Increase damage attack in combo.

Katana: Really can't say it need more skin, but overall damange need a boost.

Buff: Increase Katana combo and strong hold attack damage.

Charge attack: Faster change time.

These three are my top 3 which I consider. Don't know about you guys. We don't know when will the Devs would make a skinor any balance, but it be fun to talk about it while we wait for next patch.

• I tend to give lengthy replys when it comes to Melee weapons, so i'll put my opinions in Spoilers.

• These are the one i think need buffs

Katana- Needs an attack increase i really want to see new animations on it though i love the weapon but i has lots of potential like maybe a new jump attack and a new left click combo

Vital Shock - This was one of my fav weapons before it got reworked/nerfed in some areas. Right now it has a waiting time after you use your right + left click shock special attack it leaves you vulnerable to be attacked and you cant even turn around to look behind you it needs to be removed that would make this weapon far more usual and more popular for every mode.

Iron Boots- Definitely was my top fav weapon before they changed the animations, id really like to see new animations the melee combo for me is useless compared to the old one the only good one is the hold down left click attack where you knock opponents into the air and the jump attack. Other than that the left click combo is not good.

• Cannonade hasn't had much changes in the whole time I been playing. I would like to see something nice done to my trusty cannonade but that's purely bias.

At most I would love to have a new cannonade to get.. I always dreamed of a Golden Dragonade or Golden Cannonade

• golden cannonade as a weapon skin choice for upcoming tourney?.? or just a gold skin of any regular weapon would be nice when the game is actually ready for proper tournaments where people can do clanwars and play without getting macro'd or cabled to a loss

• Magnums really need a damage buff, even though it isnt very effective for killing, it shouldnt be THAT ineffective. And plz nerf rail gun. Revert it to its previous state. The weapon i think that deserves a new skin might be... Plasma sword!

Jokes aside, i would really like to see a new sharpshooter skin.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• Magnums really need a damage buff, even though it isnt very effective for killing, it shouldnt be THAT ineffective. And plz nerf rail gun. Revert it to its previous state. The weapon i think that deserves a new skin might be... Plasma sword!

I agree with everything you said :)
    Magnums need just a little bit more dmg because they're not as weak as they seem, they have a nice utility and mobility ^^
    And yeah...skins will aaaalways be for melee weapons lmao
    Apart from a sharpshooter skin, which is very needed (since the antique is basically the basic sharpshooter recolored and with that wheel thing lol) I think sentry and senty could also use a skin :D
    Anddd for the nerf part, I really can't think of anything if not rail gun, which is way too strong atm.

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• Skin for CPD.

Its all about CPD... plz.. give me bloody plasma sword and bloody counter sword...

:(

"If you don't sacrifice something for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice" ~Unknown

"Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition." ~John Cena

This basically i want to see dual magnums get a damage increase and right now railgun needs a nerf

the weapons i think need skins are iron boots, sharpshooter, dual magnums

• they can say all they want about wanting the game to be melee only but the devs will still make it a shooter game its not like the community going to control the evolution of the game its more of letting the community understand how the devs will develop the game in upcoming days

• they can say all they want about wanting the game to be melee only but the devs will still make it a shooter game its not like the community going to control the evolution of the game its more of letting the community understand how the devs will develop the game in upcoming days

The Players is Opinions do matter without Players the game will lose money so the players the ones that control the game !!!

• not really lol

they only matter to some point after that point they wont take it into consideration anymore
    let me put it this way,if you're a game developer,if the players want you to change the game into a complete different game as you imaged,would you even consider it your game anymore? nope right?

• can someone host a 6v6 railgun only td lobby and ask the dev to just spectate that match ty

AHAHAHAH this MUST be done x'D

well anyway, I also think that community has a strong impact on the developers' choices but up to a certain limit.. They have to take feedback into consideration because players make the game ^^ and without them , it's all gone, but at the same time, players can't request to change the game entirely.
    S4L is a shooting game :c not a melee one! The OS is just a part of the game, even though it's the majority right now, I think that the core of the game, even if smaller, is still the shooting part ^^
    So I can understand both of your point of views x)

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• I like mind energy but what about shotgun been a while since thats had a skin and it definitely needs a buff i mean normal one btw not mk2

Oh, shotgun <3 my lovely shotgun x) My first forcepack and the first weapon I tried to master.
    I don't think it needs a buff, but it totally needs some love , a.k.a. a new skin. I think that because it exists a MK2 version, they'll just ignore the normal one :( which I honestly prefer over mk2, just like rescue gun.

Oh yeah, rescue gun could also use another skin :D

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• Katana needs a buff

Rail Needs a nerf

Dual magnums need to be overhauled. Remove the auto aim, have the shots do actual damage and leave the push in tact. Its not even good for utility. Rev pushes better and so does the shotty.

• HolyEmperorOfMankind nah its not a troll. I just think cs was fine the way it was. I mean its not that bad now even with the dmg reduction but other weaps like bomb, minegun, dagger, bat etc etc etc do insane dmg esp with crits. So idk why they made cs so weak to "balance" it while they broke other weaps.

Just makes no sense.

• I remember cs before the nerf it was my fav wep but it was also op you could uppercut 3 enemies at once and kill them with jump + uppercut was really op change it back to the way it was before but nerf the dmg just a little bit not to much similar to breaker though

• HolyEmperorOfMankind nah its not a troll. I just think cs was fine the way it was. I mean its not that bad now even with the dmg reduction but other weaps like bomb, minegun, dagger, bat etc etc etc do insane dmg esp with crits. So idk why they made cs so weak to "balance" it while they broke other weaps.

Just makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. The old CS had much more range and damage before, and it could hit through some objects because of this. Even the Dagger currently can't 2-shot you, but the old CS could, and also with free revenge stuns on top of that. Sure, it wasn't broken at all. :^)

Anyway Its damage isn't bad right now at all. It may not 2-shot anymore, but landing a Jump/Heavy crit is still devastating.

• The range arguement i can understand but the damage lol? For one this game has a lot of "phantom" range and the current state of the servers doesn't help much.

As for damage, a lot of melee weaps do significent damage as is. Boots, exo, ps dash with a crit, bat, dag, charged katana atk etc all have the potencial to dish out tons of damage and thats not considering crits, stats, enchants etc etc. Cs uppercuts just seem to push back or knock players off maps now. I personally think the weapon was fine nefore yhey tweaked it. In any case thats my opinion. Took a long time to reply b i dont check forums that often 😭

• Nerf:

The Storm Bat range should be lower

Breaker DMG should be a bit lower (because nearly 2 Hits are to strong)

Iron Boots Movement should be lowerd to 120 (Like HG, Vital Claw and Spy Dagger)

Buff :

Semi-Rifle should get a bit more dmg per hit

• Nerf:

The Storm Bat range should be lower

Bat range is okay until they fix the corner range of the plasma sword light attack i'd say

-

This is just some fun i had in my mind ; Making the roll of the bat attack charge attack and force it to spin 3 times, the difference in charge will grant you criticals and blows.

Give SMGs a secondary attack, up to anyone that wants to think on anything special for it.

Buff duals and remove their aim assist.

Buff the CS uppercut but add a cooldown in exchange.

Rework the BRK at this point.

Shotgun is aight, but i'll give it some new skins aaaand maybe a little buff in CQC

Add new skins to the MK2 section or just rework the entire crafting system at this point

Overall, theres no need really for new model and skins, i'll be fine if we got different skins for the existing FP weapons and normal weapons.

• Nerf: Railgun Attack.

I think the rail gun has more power than other weapon.

Rail gun can: Kill from 1 hit, make you slow, push you, doesn't need recharge to cause damage.

I would suggest to lower the damage, since this weapon can do many things, as if it were 3 weapons in 1 D:

Rail gun can: Kill from 1 hit, make you slow, push you, doesn't need recharge to cause damage.

I would suggest to lower the damage, since this weapon can do many things, as if it were 3 weapons in 1 D:

Or just revert the changes?

Noo Railgun needs again the random crit it was so much fun ;(