Patch Notes 05.06.2019

• Thank you, for all your feedback!

We are currently at a state of changes and have started to work on fixing major bugs. As always there can appear new unwanted bugs which have slipped trough the QA or which are not that mandatory as other bugs and will be fixed later. We have learned from our mistakes in the past months and have developed new strategies to offer you better patches.

We understand that you love the game and want to have it in the state as it is in your nostalgic memories.
    We may not always fit all expectation, but I can tell you that we care about the game and your opinion.

• Problem has been fixed.

*Edited*

Mine is not fixed, i got some random crash since the last update, im gonna try to explain it: We got the "normal" crash we all use too, like DC, Time out, Crash after leave a room, Freez + crash, etc... The one i have since the last update is different. It can happen anytime, mostly i got it each 20min, but can happen 30s after i log, i open the windows process to saw one time if the game process still running after this crash ( like some of the other ) no it just close right away, i compare this crash to when you loose your electricity, when that happen everything just close in 0.1s, same for this crash. > Join another server and rejoin Neon after, Add S4 to the firewall, reinstall the game, new launcher, old launcher, try another account, restart the computer, clean the computer. Nothing work for me. Game still crashing everytime. If someone have another trick for me to try i'm up to, hmu on discord ( Kyoel#6074 ) or here.

• I tried every single trick Blank, GM Nekkles & Kaiz told me

Hi Kyoel,

does it also occur with a different account?

A fix for this is still in development

Yeah, i tried on my second account and i made a new one just to see and still got random crash

• We are currently at a state of changes and have started to work on fixing major bugs. As always there can appear new unwanted bugs which have slipped trough the QA or which are not that mandatory as other bugs and will be fixed later. We have learned from our mistakes in the past months and have developed new strategies to offer you better Patches.

Well, that sounds good, but again only shallow information. What mistakes do you mean? What are the new strategies? What would be a better patch?

We understand that you love the game and want to have it in the state as it is in your nostalgic memories.
    We may not always fit all expectation, but I can tell you that we care about the game and your opinion.

I think the state for nostalgic memories already passed long ago for most of us active people here.

Should we still have expectations?

Ehm yeah it is nice that you care about the game and our opinions. Looks like someone here is lying but hey that is just my opinion.

• I don't wanna sound rude but there are some games that are developed by 1 person that get more patches and updates

I know that all of this is a long-term thingy, but as i've stated on discord i really feel like you guys are agaisnt the clock. Not saying you aren't working on it but people won't wait another 10 years for the game to be playable once again. I personally took a break from the game and i'm waiting for things to settle down but i found out that, such break is taking already a few months excluiding some 2 or 3 matches i tried to play with a friend that wanted me to join him, which ended with a crashing.

Not only the game needs optimization but it also needs content rework and NEW content which i don't know if the current devs are up to the "challenge"- I know they are actually fixing some stuff so for me at least they do deserve some token of trust. Tho that token will get rusty over time if nothing gets really done

• I don't wanna sound rude but there are some games that are developed by 1 person that get more patches and updates

I know that all of this is a long-term thingy, but as i've stated on discord i really feel like you guys are agaisnt the clock. Not saying you aren't working on it but people won't wait another 10 years for the game to be playable once again. I personally took a break from the game and i'm waiting for things to settle down but i found out that, such break is taking already a few months excluiding some 2 or 3 matches i tried to play with a friend that wanted me to join him, which ended with a crashing.

Not only the game needs optimization but it also needs content rework and NEW content which i don't know if the current devs are up to the "challenge"- I know they are actually fixing some stuff so for me at least they do deserve some token of trust. Tho that token will get rusty over time if nothing gets really done

I suppose you now that the devs are working for more games aswell, right?

• Me and a few other friends are crashing without any reason since the new patch. I have even reinstalled the game and done everything that Kyoel has done and it's still happening.

Be more specific about when you are crashing. The crashes that happens after the first few mins into the match can be bypassed by reentering the server after after the game has loaded.

• Be more specific about when you are crashing. The crashes that happens after the first few mins into the match can be bypassed by reentering the server after after the game has loaded.

It happens when I finish a game, sometimes even in the waiting lobby, it's seriously pissing me off. My computer can perfectly handle the game, I'm not running out of ram, and the game was working perfectly (aside from the usual crashes that we all experience) until the new patch.

• It happens when I finish a game, sometimes even in the waiting lobby, it's seriously pissing me off. My computer can perfectly handle the game, I'm not running out of ram, and the game was working perfectly (aside from the usual crashes that we all experience) until the new patch.

This bug has been in the game even before aeria got the game and it happens to everyone. Getting a crash after leaving a room is still much better than the loading bug which we got before this one.

• This bug has been in the game even before aeria got the game and it happens to everyone. Getting a crash after leaving a room is still much better than the loading bug which we got before this one.

No it's not that bug, maybe I haven't explained myself well, it's just a random crash and the game closes without any tab shown. Not the one that usually happens, I have stated that before, and it's also happening since the new patch so I doubt that it has any relation with previous versions.

• Hello, I took a 2 weeks break from S4 League and the forum to see if anything will be done , I'm deeply disappointed in the lack of responses, fixes and everything regarding the tsunami of unpleased players ... Atleast for a start ,PLEASE try to fix the crashes and the room bugs that result into crashes, PLEASE the game is unplayable in the state it is now ...

Psst for in the name of God, get Hella_Hell a job, its obvious she know's more about the game and what the player base wants than any of you up there, and is trying to help the community despite not having the voice that GM's and CM's have...

• Thanks for the nice words.

I am annoyed by the issues as well but it is not like they want them to happen. Those are probably not easy to fix so we are all just waiting I guess.

• say me when u guys gonna do something in game without be change 1 vale 1 to 1,5 this game will die because u guys just keep ban peopel because yes and dont care about update game do content, where is the comunity sets? ''we are working on it'' since 1 year? like no update conetent since 2 years u guys gonna kill this game... ''We unban IP'' WOW u guys made game one more time more F*cked why? hmm u just cant hit someone u cant see they unrespect rules they keep laggging and abusing it.

where is that 4 weapons on data waiting upload xd?

where is free 2 play option like TD pass mode no stats, oh wait if they do that they dont get more money :c

where is balanced pen? u guys know what is Random shop. the shop for free 2 play peopel but now u guys change it only for rich guys literally u get per game 2k pen on max but per rerol weapon its 7500 xd that a joke?

we contract new Gm's for why? for keep be toxic and hacking game like grizzly xd

this game is dead because u guys do 0 for this f*king game sa me what u guys did new in last 2 years some content without be ugly asf or something like only ''skin''

:^) i m waiting

• So, I tried to create another account to avoid the log in crashes and it worked for a while but now the same thing is happening on that account.
    Anyone has any other idea? I don't see these crashes getting fixed anytime soon, and in the meantime I can't play S4.

• So, I tried to create another account to avoid the log in crashes and it worked for a while but now the same thing is happening on that account.
    Anyone has any other idea? I don't see these crashes getting fixed anytime soon, and in the meantime I can't play S4.

Did you equip something specific before that?

• Did you equip something specific before that?

Just pen weapons and starting clothes on my new account. The things that have changed between account creation and when I started crashing with my new account are: -my stats -how much pen I have -how many pen weapons/skills I have in my inventory -six booster caps -one supply caps (mission item) -my level.

• You talk about toxicity when you banned yourself on discord, cute and hypocrite.