• The game needs a lot more players before going in a competitive direction.

Also sorry but this system seems incredibly biased as well. You just have picked things that suits you.

• ya with singing contests and drawing on paper anime characters will make a good future for s4 i agree. We both want to see the game go different ways, and nothings wrong wit that, but ur just like many other casuals

• Well honestly I don't think this is going to be a ever a thing here but like Molang I appreciate the effort behind it.

So here are my thought on this overall:

1. Having a competetive mode while the game itself is running on a "P2W System" is biting itself.

2. I'm not trying to do my best to bring some life back to the game. I'm not gaining anything if I would do so. And aeriagames/gamigo ownes the game and they also do nothing.

3. The playerbase is way to small to have it at all.

4. Division exclusive items are special skins? They needed a year to include "4" sets (2 male 2 female(not even the costum creation event winners...)).

5. I honestly don't know how COR, KWN, EFF and DMK should work. DEF and CBT okay, but I dont see how the game itself could Judge the rest at all. You guys thought about that so do you have somewhat of an idea how this should work?

6. I dislike the idea about the only sword room setting but hey this are your thoughts.

7. The cards would be a nice addition.

Bonus 8. I would be happy with just the disable stats roomsetting for every mode.

• ya with singing contests and drawing on paper anime characters will make a good future for s4 i agree. We both want to see the game go different ways, and nothings wrong wit that, but ur just like many other casuals

Look, competitive system can be a good thing. It is just not what the game needs atm and not with these rules (the things can be much simpler like just disabling stats etc). "s4 has been great" for 10 years without even having a competitive system.

• I had to answer to this several times yesterday.

We are currently in a time of changes and I am also someone who appreciate such work.

Since I've started in the team, we have been working on the security part of the game. Our next step now will be the game stability and then some new content.

This already takes time and is fundamental for a game. Having a competitive ranking system is something that can follow after all of this.

1. Having a competetive mode while the game itself is running on a "P2W System" is biting itself.

And here I agree totally. To make competitive matchmaking, this is something which grants an advantage. And competitive gaming should not be effected by an advantage of money.

We have other plans at the moment. More fundamental ones and something to bring some fresh air into the game. Once we have resolved all this and also gained more players back, we might could figure out a ranking and elo system.

Also, little hint: Concepts should have a bit more depth. Numbers are cool, but how are they related to each other? But I like the idea itself.

• Totally understandable, as one of the cons I had building the project is the implementation within the current game that is as we all know is not ready yet for matchmaking, due to stability and lag issues. I only wanted to showcase and get some feedback on it, if its something that you guys would consider in the future, so I would do further progression and detailing with the project.