Your monthly complaining thread.

• So, I tried to play this game again, last time I properly played this game was around 2013 or so. All I see is basically people facetanking hits, one shooting, macros everywhere, it seems like even having semi decent enchants on FP sets/weapons doesnt helps anymore. Weapon balance is literally gone, and it feels like most old weapons are mostly inferior to new ones, same applies for swords. So um, Why I should even play this game? I can't seem to find a good reason for that.

Cynosure./AloneInDarkness

• EAC seems to be blocking most of the macros so idk what you are even talking about.

The only OP weapons right now are the bombs, iron boots and the heals. All other weapons are equally valuable for the most part.

Swords only is pretty much "cpd no f" rooms so the only weapon used there are CS, PS and SD anyway.

• The bombs are sooo annoying. Generally I don't complain about weapons but this one... fml. And btw: yesterday I played with these cat paws (idk the name lol) when I wanted to attack with R click it happened nothing - just meeooow. Anyone else? Maybe it was just the first time. I'm gonna test it later

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• The bombs are sooo annoying. Generally I don't complain about weapons but this one... fml. And btw: yesterday I played with these cat paws (idk the name lol) when I wanted to attack with R click it happened nothing - just meeooow. Anyone else? Maybe it was just the first time. I'm gonna test it later

This is a known issue with the Curious Cat Claws, right click doesn't deal any damage to objects/enemies. So please report the bug here https://bit.ly/2UosR5o If you want to make a video like i did would be so helpful.

tumblr-pi36s22-Atj1veoe5wo4-540.gif

Soy la cazadora, no la presa.

• EAC seems to be blocking most of the macros so idk what you are even talking about.

The only OP weapons right now are the bombs, iron boots and the heals. All other weapons are equally valuable for the most part.

Swords only is pretty much "cpd no f" rooms so the only weapon used there are CS, PS and SD anyway.

Macros don't get blocked by EAC. Most gaming mice and keyboards have their own software, which allows you to remap keys or assign macros. They don't get blocked at all.

• Macros don't get blocked by EAC. Most gaming mice and keyboards have their own software, which allows you to remap keys or assign macros. They don't get blocked at all.

I have seen few known macroers stopped using them after eac got added. Even if it doesn't get rid of all, it should still be better than before.

• Then leave. No one needs more people crying for stupid things.

Oh, I guess you're triggered? How is anything I said stupid there? There are a lot of softwares that you can still macro with also. Keep your stupid white knighting for yourself, random. Also, telling the stuff I don't like in current S4L is crying and I should be gone? No wonder why this game doesn't have any new players then, drown in your ego.

There's still a lot of macro users as far as i know but like u said its an improvment

Yup, It's still better than before but there are still people that uses macros.

EAC seems to be blocking most of the macros so idk what you are even talking about.

Yeah, I noticed that but I still don't like how a fp cs tickles people, or how broken SD's damage is. Also yeah, screw bombs.

• Oh, I guess you're triggered? How is anything I said stupid there? There are a lot of softwares that you can still macro with also. Keep your stupid white knighting for yourself, random. Also, telling the stuff I don't like in current S4L is crying and I should be gone? No wonder why this game doesn't have any new players then, drown in your ego.

Yup, It's still better than before but there are still people that uses macros.

Yeah, I noticed that but I still don't like how a fp cs tickles people, or how broken SD's damage is. Also yeah, screw bombs.

Well, the CS damage was nerfed ages ago and mostly because people were complaining about it. The revenge is still very strong ability which makes the CS still a must have in sword only mode even if it just for that.

• You forgot the random crashes , the click anything stuck in connecting Forever, the massive time it takes to load the game if your PC is a potato (it doesnt let u enter nvm) and some minor things everyone already knows. Oh well i hope you still play the game even after all this , at least its +1 player XD

• Well, the CS damage was nerfed ages ago and mostly because people were complaining about it. The revenge is still very strong ability which makes the CS still a must have in sword only mode even if it just for that.

Yeah, CS's damage was absurdly strong but it doesn't justify nerfing it to the ground entirely imo.

The only good reason would be FUN. But the game and the community is taking that kinda well away so I guess there is no good reason . Only people that are addicted to the game are still playing it.

I'm not addicted, so I just uninstalled again and I'll wait till the game gets fixed... But I don't have any hopes for that.

play if you still get fun from the game simple as that. Otherwise theres better options elsewhere

I'd play RB6 than playing this tbh, I still long for a game that has a similiar gameplay to S4L while being actually good.

• Yeah but the general opinion now is that the CS is fine. Some may even still complain about the revenge though.

I'd rather nerf revenge than nerfing the damage, not to mention there are 12412987 animation cancels that makes CS absurdly strong so nerfing its damage actually seems fair, yeah.