Forum Changes

• What kind of theme should be the default? 27

1. Light Theme (4) 15%
    2. Dark Theme (14) 52%
    3. Season-/Episode-/Round-wise Theme (9) 33%

We gonna plan to give the forum a fresh new look. And therefore we need your opinion!
    Please vote in this poll, so we can customize the forum for your needs.

If you want to have something useful included to the forum, please write down a comment.

Thank you guys for your opinion!

• I am for a light theme. It fits the game better from its early days when it was more bright and colorful. Also I prefer light themes in general.

Also if we get a new theme it better be just one type so the colored text can appear the same no matter which one is used.

The ability to ignore certain threads so that they don't show up on "unread" - looking at you, counting-thread.

And also add notifications for when a new thread is created while there are no new posts in it yet.

• Another ingenious idea from Aeria to make S4 a better game, renaming the servers, renaming gamemodes and now changing the look of the forums. They never fail to satisfy us players! Truely the best company ever.

• Another ingenious idea from Aeria to make S4 a better game, renaming the servers, renaming gamemodes and now changing the look of the forums. They never fail to satisfy us players! Truely the best company ever.

renaming the servers was an improvement imo. less ppl scattered around empty servers. Also the forum really doesn't look that great atm.

• renaming the servers was an improvement imo. less ppl scattered around empty servers. Also the forum really doesn't look that great atm.

It was an improvement? Why not just make 1 or 2 big servers then? In times where LAT players got unbanned, Asians and Arabs etc are around distance lag is actually a huge problem... but yeah lets just remove the region names just so we can pretend we expanded the Lore and something big is on the way...

• It was an improvement? Why not just make 1 or 2 big servers then? In times where LAT players got unbanned, Asians and Arabs etc are around distance lag is actually a huge problem... but yeah lets just remove the region names just so we can pretend we expanded the Lore and something big is on the way...

Everyone plays in the most populated server. There is no reason to have them separated.

I prefer a light theme. While you're at it, fix the costum designs so that they're usable. And also pls highlight hyperlinks.

This too.

• Give us the choice of using or not using the forum emotes. One can't even do a useful description of gameplay without having to rip the own text to pieces

- fumbi - chaser

Already suggested here, even with a solution.

But I'm with you, I hope they add that plugin.

I know, and I know they know. But since he wanted the feedback in this thread I thought I'd remind him.

• I can agree with the feedback of you all so far, these are all good ideas to improve the forum.

I'd like to add something little aswell: replace all Discord invite links with "discord.gg/s4league".

The topic servernames is a bit offtopic, but I'm still curious about the naming concept.

I think I'm going to open a separate thread about that.

• My ideas are from Aeria Games forum

- Add Social Media tab in the top bar

- Add Report a Bug in the right side of the forum

- Add news slider over forums

- Put the logo in the middle instead of the corner

- Add Facebook advertising (less important)

- Add forum badges (from Twin Saga and wolfteam forum)

- Add Discord Integration (Wolfteam forum)

• I have planned some stuff before I made this thread, here I list what has been prepared on my side:

S h outbox

is planned, connected to the discord #general-chat (only accessible when logged in)

Header gets a change, maybe also with symbols for the social channels. Here I made 2 different options, let's see what works out better.

Box with a direct link to the bug form is a good idea. (hasn't been planned yet)

I plan to get a different slider, which will replace the logo and show news, events etc.

Forum badges will be added and updated with the Icons of the ranks. Also will get new roles.

Discord Sync is planned, but since we have 2 different DBs we have to come up with a solution.

If you have more ideas, post them. I'll check them at the end of the month with the team.

• A shoutbox regardless to discord would be great (I don't use discord.) q.q

If I am the only one who doesn't use discord, don't consider me (don't put yourself to any bother on my account).

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• A shoutbox regardless to discord would be great (I don't use discord.) q.q

If I am the only one who doesn't use discord, don't consider me (don't put yourself to any bother on my account).

I agree with your idea, i miss the old AG shoutbox, it would be nice.

• Also, add calendars with dates of events, births, important dates like, s4 league birth idk, and whatever you want. Maybe allow users to add something to the calendar and wait until an admin aproves it.