Dueling, an old but still reliable way of having fun at S4 League. (also other Game Modes, of course)

• Hello everyone! ".Muru" here! I am a fellow player since 2009!

Well, it's been a long time since I last logged into the game, I don't know how it's going around here but I just felt like playing a bit, but... it's difficult for me to find matches that suit my preferences so... since I used to be somehow good at dueling I would like to practice my dueling with all kind of weapons and all kind of players so I can improve once again!

Also, I would like to meet new and not so new people who are still playing the game ^^!

My old username used to be "Murumo" so if anyone recognizes me from back then I would love to share some games with you :P, also I'm up and ready for all kinds of game modes tho I really suck at all weapons mode but I can try to give my best :P (actually I suck at all gamemodes nowadays so I really don't mind xD!) :thumbup:

• I remember back on the day I use to 1v1 ps duel with a dude called KjataKnight. Man i miss those days lol. I havnt dueled In a LOONNNGGG time (partly cause i very rarely play) but if ur an oldie that wants to 1v1 hmu it could be fun lol

• I really suck at all weapons mode but I can try to give my best :P (actually I suck at all gamemodes nowadays so I really don't mind xD!) :thumbup:

I believe u'll get a hold of it soon, it takes time to be decent tho ( ik from myself im the same as you coming back after years and still trying to improve :) )

• Well, to me the real deal is to Stun, Dash and all that kind of thingies, Dueling to me is being able to use all weapons despite ones being stronger than others, so yup, I like to all weapons duel or just PS (including all of it's move set), also 1 vs 1 light and heavy hitting is ok to me but not as entertaining as knowing how to manage your SP bar in order to not to get Stunned and not being able to actually counter it :P

In 2009 I used to duel a lot including all weps that were available back then so I got used to it, right before retiring I played a lot 1 vs 1 light 6 Heavy hitting PS duels, liked them but to me it wasn't enough, not even close to how I learned the game :)

• DM Neden-1 only ps with heavy+light cuts - in my mind, in my heart!

I used to like those ones aswell but to me it was way more entertaining to play with all weapons allowed, I loved it :). Well, I gotta admit there were some annoying weapon combos but apart of that everything was kinda cool.