Shouldn't there be a way to verify file integrity?

• do you only play browser games?

Umm no? Unless you are messing with the client files and delete something by accident, why else woudl need it?

And for failed patching you can just delete what is in the backup folder and it will start patching again.

• Probably not.. It's the first time it's happened to me, but I would log in... jump in to a match and crash out. No errors no warnings.. just gone DX. I tried to get back in the game several times before I said to heck with it and started doing a song out of frustration. XP

• Probably not.. It's the first time it's happened to me, but I would log in... jump in to a match and crash out. No errors no warnings.. just gone DX. I tried to get back in the game several times before I said to heck with it and started doing a song out of frustration. XP

It may have something to do with the server. Another user had a similar issue but apparently it got fixed on its own.

You can also try restarting your PC.

• Integrity check would be nice to have.

But I could live without it, if they would provide us with an installation with only all nessesary files.

The current default size of an S4 League installation is about 6 GB.

I could bet about 4 GB of files isn't nessesary anymore to run the game.

Mostly these files are trash from old patches and anticheat solutions.

Beside saving some diskspace (who cares about diskspace these days) you could reinstall it quicker if you have any issues.

• yeah, I woudl like to see some client clean up especially considering the korean installer was around 1GB.

• The current default size of an S4 League installation is about 6 GB.

I could bet about 4 GB of files isn't nessesary anymore to run the game.

Mostly these files are trash from old patches and anticheat solutions.

trihard7.png

This is the best I can do, for now.

Edit: It's not a hax0r™ thing and if you want to learn more about it, send me a DM on Discord.

N.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Empress ().