Question about a ban situation

• I just wondered if i report some players who's like ''don't play if u're bad'' or ''u're trash get out'' will they get banned if yes i would like to take or send some screenshots and report them from now on if they're not getting banned from bad manners please do tell ty

N:sry about language

• I don't know how long you are playing the game but just in case.

You can block the chat of people in game if you press esc and mark the box at their names.

/e [player name] also blocks the chat. (copy paste from hella because lazy xD)

i know how to block but i just dont want to have a cancer community plus banning toxic players are always good

• Once you get to 10+ years of being insulted in S4 , you won't even care anymore.

I was playing this game like 8-9 yrs ago and it was like this back then too i just dont want to play with toxic players and in every game i played (other than s4) there were lots of toxic players so its not something that i can get used to also like i said i always report flamers

• some people tell me that im toxic coz i blocked 80%+ of the community when they're the ones who're toxic (shrugs) i guess im toxic

When i was playing league of legends like 4-5 years ago i was blocking everyone at the start of the game this is not being toxic dude if u dont u'll get annoyed or mad

• Toxicity always exist on the internet and in online games especially in "competitive" games. From youtube comments to reddit post, it thrives everywhere. After a while you realize its just words from salty people and nothing more. After being online for 9 years as you claim i am surprised you havent built up a resistance to it by now.

You cant report everyone that calls you a n00b or a scrub. But yes I agree some people take it to far. Repeat offenders or the ones that go the extra mile insulting your family or being racist or prejudice and stuff like that. Those people definately deserve a report, but everyone gets annoyed and says mean stuff on the internet at some point, imo its just easier to block. Else you'd be reporting a 3rd of an already diminishing community lol.

• Just remember, we have beside the ToS some In-Game rules.

Sometimes it is hard to separate a friendly tease from an annoying verbal assault. So just be kind to each other. You wouldn't believe how many friendly players the community has if you speak with them nicely.

• Toxicity always exist on the internet and in online games especially in "competitive" games. From youtube comments to reddit post, it thrives everywhere. After a while you realize its just words from salty people and nothing more. After being online for 9 years as you claim i am surprised you havent built up a resistance to it by now.

You cant report everyone that calls you a n00b or a scrub. But yes I agree some people take it to far. Repeat offenders or the ones that go the extra mile insulting your family or being racist or prejudice and stuff like that. Those people definately deserve a report, but everyone gets annoyed and says mean stuff on the internet at some point, imo its just easier to block. Else you'd be reporting a 3rd of an already diminishing community lol.

im not getting angry over it while playing s4 league i just dont want to play with these people that's all

• Personally, I was part of the toxic community (when I was younger, shame on me q.q), but fortunately I changed my attitude. I report everybody who insults me or other players. I think muting others is not a good way to get rid of this behavior - the toxicness is still there. In my opinion reporting these toxic ppl might change their attitude once they get temporarily banned from the game. #bekindtooneanother

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Personally, I was part of the toxic community (when I was younger, shame on me q.q), but fortunately I changed my attitude. I report everybody who insults me or other players. I think muting others is not a good way to get rid of this behavior - the toxicness is still there. In my opinion reporting these toxic ppl might change their attitude once they get temporarily banned from the game. #bekindtooneanother

exactly

• Toxicity always exist on the internet and in online games especially in "competitive" games.

I wouldn't say that S4 League counts as a competitive game. I'm playing League of Legends and the ranked mode is way more toxic than S4L. But there are players who take the game way too serious.

Another thing I like to add is the actual reason for getting mad and starting flaming in chat:

In my opinion it's not ok to offend other players just because they don't play that good. It's ok if you see them trying to do their best. Everyone started small.

On the other side I think it's understandable to get mad at players with high pings (above 150ms), trolls or AFKs... But that shouldn't be an excuse to be toxic! You can inform them in a normal way and ask them to stop or leave. And in that scenario the vote kick would be great. The abuse of vote kick is another topic.

Treat others as you would want to be treated. I totally agree with you and if you chose to report everyone that insults someone I can also understand that. But lets be realistic people say mean things when they get annoyed. Even the nicest people get tilted by games. Theres always "toxicity" even if it doesnt show itself.

I really dont see a big deal maybe, Im just numb to it or have other things to worry about. Yes I believe theres a breaking point to everything but to each their own. The way you operate theres nothing wrong with that. Now theres players that ARE actually just toxic people (i dont really need to explain). Those are the ones that get under my skin & yes they should be reported. But to report EVERYONE that loses their cool at some point is just overkill imo.

Cant be such a snowflake man (dont take that the wrong way). Someimes you can just ignore or tell a brother to chill. Maybe they'll actually listen.

• Treat others as you would want to be treated. I totally agree with you and if you chose to report everyone that insults someone I can also understand that. But lets be realistic people say mean things when they get annoyed. Even the nicest people get tilted by games. Theres always "toxicity" even if it doesnt show itself.

I really dont see a big deal maybe, Im just numb to it or have other things to worry about. Yes I believe theres a breaking point to everything but to each their own. The way you operate theres nothing wrong with that. Now theres players that ARE actually just toxic people (i dont really need to explain). Those are the ones that get under my skin & yes they should be reported. But to report EVERYONE that loses their cool at some point is just overkill imo.

Cant be such a snowflake man (dont take that the wrong way). Someimes you can just ignore or tell a brother to chill. Maybe they'll actually listen.

im not talking about those people there are players who are toxic in every game that they play i just meant that also i dont have any tolerance for people who chases newbies out of the room these people should be banned for sure i think

• Well its hard to tell who you're actually talking about but yeah vets who chase new players out the game can definately gtfo. Those types of players just harm the already fragile community. I feel you there 100%

• Sometimes it is hard to separate a friendly tease from an annoying verbal assault. So just be kind to each other. You wouldn't believe how many friendly players the community has if you speak with them nicely.

tell me why should i talk nicely when half the room is telling me : Lag Egy leave or i kick you where is the vote kick etc etc

• Actually kick vote isn't necessary, just for the AFK, but since we have a lot of TGM we are chasing them.

Kick vote also won't work when multiple people are afk so the amount of people willing to vote is less than the afkers -looks at Chaser-

I feel like that'll be a waste of time -shrugs-

But who plays Chaser now?

And TGM can use commands? I'd prefer a full GM with a TGM.

Also I believe kick vote is broken right now so......

glitch.exe You're my next victim o3o

I want something stronger than a moment, love.

• Just remember, we have beside the ToS some In-Game rules.

Sometimes it is hard to separate a friendly tease from an annoying verbal assault. So just be kind to each other. You wouldn't believe how many friendly players the community has if you speak with them nicely.

What about the famous "You suck, leave!" phrase that almost all Amas get from so called "pros"? Is that bannable? Then you need to ban like half the community.

• Actually kick vote isn't necessary, just for the AFK, but since we have a lot of TGM we are chasing them.

I like that, it's good that there are many GM's to maintain order in both the game and the forum.

Let the hunt begin

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*