More maps in DM and BR

• It was a big surprise when the old devs gave us more maps for BR, they were mostly from DM but there are a few more i feel that could be added in. Mostly the Chaser ones for DM and BR.

There are a few others i'd add for BR like Construction, Spade A, Bladecity, Neden-1/J and so on.

• Hi Shanic, thanks for providing feedback, i've recollected your feedback and added it to our list. Hope some day you can see this in-game ;) if you have more new ideas, don't hesitate to make a new topic, i'll add it to the list.

tumblr-pi36s22-Atj1veoe5wo4-540.gif

Soy la cazadora, no la presa.

• They should first fix the spawn locations on the ones that were added the last time.

I'll take this as a suggestion too since I have been asked to collect all possible ideas and suggestions from the community.

tumblr-pi36s22-Atj1veoe5wo4-540.gif

Soy la cazadora, no la presa.

• I'll take this as a suggestion too since I have been asked to collect all possible ideas and suggestions from the community.

Since you are so eager:

The idea is perhaps more than 8 years old, but let's give it a try: A 6-player round-based BR ( 2pts/kill + 1pt/assist + n points where your death is the n-th of the round up to the last survivor - time limit arbitrary) on Circle ( I know this is more than just adding a map to an existing mode, but rather a different version of the mode. Also delete the platforms that you spawn on on Circle, we have spawn protection nowadays)

• If we follow the rule of "how many people would play it" might as well just drop the development entirely of S4 League

There hasnt been any development in a while. If anything the game has actually degraded lol. I would love to see some changes dont get me wrong, but its all "what ever" to me at this point.

Furthermore if we push for new maps most likely people wont play it for more than a week. Thats just facts. Its all wishful thinking at the end of the day sadly.

• Blade City for Battle Royal would be nice, (I personally love BR mode).

Though I think it'd be a more interesting map for TD depending on the goal placement. Which I think should go around where flag 1 and 3 are in the siege version, but up inside of the windows. This way the enemy teams on both halves would have to choose to score by either going through the window, or taking the long way around through the narrow hallway leading to the goal.

Edit: As for team lasers, I think one should be at the player's building entrance close to their spawn, (but only that one entrance so players have more routes to head to the goal with). Perhaps another one in those little nooks close to where flags 1 and 3 would be in Siege. So they could easily reset the ball after the enemy team fails to score. Oh, and one for their spawn point too, (I almost forgot). XD