I wish we had different crosshairs to choose from

• S4's default crosshairs, both versions of them, were & still are so intrusive to my vision. To this day, having too many lines over my intended targets still distracts me. I wish we had an option for a dot sight, or just something more minimal to show dead center, charging, ammo, & reload times.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I'd also want to argue for even being able to make/upload our own crosshairs, but that could potentially be used to track shot spread patterns, and i'm not sure if even I am okay with that.

• This reminds me of a bug... I didn't get it for a while now. But there is or was a bug where your crosshair was a combination of every available crosshair of the game. On every weapon. Most of the times it appeared when changing characters in halftime and disappeared after the first death.

• This reminds me of a bug... I didn't get it for a while now. But there is or was a bug where your crosshair was a combination of every available crosshair of the game. On every weapon. Most of the times it appeared when changing characters in halftime and disappeared after the first death.

Is it still happening? I never seen such thing.

• I think the default crosshairs on s4 are fine. Then again I use the default cross hairs of every game i have ever played on console & PC and never had an issue.

Most of the players don't change crosshairs even if they could. But there should be an option for the players who want to change it. And since you never changed a crosshair you can't tell if the default crosshairs are "fine" because you never tried anything else than what was served to you as default.

• you can't tell if the default crosshairs are "fine" because you never tried anything else

Why does it matter if everyone is on the same page using the same ones? Seems fair enough, no? But as I said, i am fine with having a choice. I will probably take use of it as well if there is such.

• Most of the players don't change crosshairs even if they could. But there should be an option for the players who want to change it. And since you never changed a crosshair you can't tell if the default crosshairs are "fine" because you never tried anything else than what was served to you as default.

If i don't have a problem with it

Then its fine......