S4 League Fanfiction Contest

• EQiQCy6.jpg

Hey S4 Leaguers,

Are you ready for the new challenge? This time we have prepared a task that requires only your imagination and a little bit of writing skills. That’s right it’s S4 League fanfiction contest!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Submit here any S4 League related story between 500-2,000 words.

For the first time you have a chance to write any S4 League related story and show it to everyone.

There’s no specific themes set or rules, so you’re up to create your unique story from romantic dating to detective Fumbis.

Whenam22.png

S4 League fanfiction contest will begin on April 01, 2018 until April 30, 2018.

Prizesam22.png

1st place: Any set, weapon or pet with FP or lower stats

2nd place: Any set, weapon or pet with AP or lower stats

3rd place: set, weapon or pet with PEN or no stats

+special nomination rewards may be distributed.

Rulesam22.png

• Submission entry will begin April 01, 2018 and it will close April 30, 2018.
    • All entries must be easy to read, preferably Times New Roman 12.
    • All entries must be completed; unfinished stories will not get accepted.
    • Submissions should be between 500-2,000 words.
    • Please leave you submission in this topic or in similar topic of your respective language.
    • If your submission cannot be published because of unexpected word filtering you can use https://pastebin.com/ and provide us a link to it. 
    • All submissions will be accepted only in English, German, Turkish, French or Russian language.
    • Entries that have submitted in previous years, or that have been posted online before February 2018 will not be accepted.
    • We accept all ratings between G and R; however, fanfictions that include passages of explicit violence or sexuality will not be accepted. S4 League is a friendly game, if we cannot publish the submission online, we will remove it from the contest. If you are unsure whether your work would be accepted, please send us a ticket or ask in Discord.
    • The winning fanfiction may be posted on the S4 League website and social media. By submitting to this contest, you are agreeing to have your story posted by S4 League.

Are you interested?

Show me your S4League Fic then! Good luck everyone!

• This is my fanfiction piece. Hope you like it. :love:<3:*

How Sherly and Sherlock got out of Treasure

Sherlock and Sherly start investigating Treasure [Dm Map], but they got flustered because of a sudden attack by Darten and Damia who were hired by Dominic. Darten and Damia were using dual magnum and sharpshooter, so Sherlock and Sherly were at a disadvantage and fell into the basement. Sherly then finds the hidden code and runs it. When Sherly ran the code, two mysterious sets of red and orange chips spawned and beside them were some invisibility devices. Sherlock was running looking for Sherly when he sees a bright light and follows it the to Sherly’s location.“What are those red chips.” Sherly asked. Sherlock answered. “I think the red chips are [GM]Heiliger’s mighty pug beam chips.” Then Sherly asked “And the orange?” and Sherlock replied ” [PM]Karasakal’s black beard Stunning smash chips.” Then Sherly asked, ” Can we try them?” Then Sherlock replied, ” I’ll take the red chips though.” then Sherly said ” Okay dear.”

When Sherly and Sherlock equipped the chips, they felt a mighty strength coming out of their bodies, then suddenly when Sherlock help his hand close together, a robust red beam came out and blew half of the wall in front of him Then Sherly jumped and when she landed a powerful orange colored lighting came out of her legs and cracked the floor. Then both of then equipped the invisibility devices. Sherly exclaimed, “Let’s go hunt us some hunters shall we!” Sherlock said with excitement” Right behind you.”

They went and searched and then found Darten and Damia chilling on the floor with their sharpshooters ready. Then Sherly asked, ” Would you like us to go fast or slow.” Then Sherlock replied” Let’s toy with them first, and then we go to a restaurant. My treat.” Then Sherly said “Okay dear.”

Sherly and Sherlock tiptoed towards them and then started taping on their shoulder. When darten and Damia look over their shoulder, Sherly said “Hi Guys.” used the Karasakal black beard smash to stun them and then she went invisible again. And then Sherlock took their weapons and threw them away from them then he said “Why were you after us?” then Darten replied “Ugh…. What did she use?” then Sherlock said “Do not ignore my question! Why did you attack us? Who sent you?” Damia Answered ”Dominic sent us to stop you from finding the Gms’ lost treasure, but I guess you already found it. ” then Darten said, ”I think we failed. I can barely move my body.” Damia exclaimed, “Do not worry my love at least we die together.” Sherlock said “Well then, I will use Heiliger's Mighty pug beam to end you both. Rest in peace,” and then Sherlock used Heiliger’s mighty pug beam to blow them to a wall. Then Sherly and Sherlock took the sharpshooter, and dual magnum sold them in the black fumbi shop, went to a restaurant, ordered some grilled fish SMG and, got married and lived happily ever after in the bright skies of NetSphere.

• I believe it would've been easier if you guys gave us a specific theme. :x

♡ Insidious: The last key (January 2018) ✔️(9/10)

♡ Winchesters (February 2018) ✔️(5/10)

♡ The Strangers: Prey at Night (March 2018) ❌

♡ Truth or Dare (April 2018) ❌
    ♡ A quiet place (April 2018) ❌

♡ Slender Man (May 2018) ❌

♡ The Nun (July 2018) ❌

• I believe it would've been easier if you guys gave us a specific theme. :x

It would be easier for them to judge,as Hella said,but I don't think that it would be a good idea to limit someone's imagination in an event like this one :)

Btw, I'm thinking about entering or not xD I'm not that great at writing fanfics... Never read nor wrote one lol

• It would be easier for them to judge,as Hella said,but I don't think that it would be a good idea to limit someone's imagination in an event like this one :)

Btw, I'm thinking about entering or not xD I'm not that great at writing fanfics... Never read nor wrote one lol

It would be the same as giving a theme to a drawing contest (e.g. Halloween, Easter, Christmas, a certain character etc.) though.

• We thought about theme but then decided to leave it free as this event is quite new (last time was many years ago). So for the first time we would like to see if you like it and participate and then we will add improvements if needed.

• Only the first place.

Can't say if you win but yours are the winner in my heart^^

I believe it would've been easier if you guys gave us a specific theme. :x

I think it is a good think withou a specific theme. There are comin so many different stories (hopefully). Can't wait to read em all :)

• Because spanish isn't a supported language here in S4 League :|

But Why? I mean, there are many spanishs players... it's difficult to them translate their language D: (including me) xD

Do they have to translate their language just because S4 can not supported? What about when the LA players or KR players come someday? They have to change that ._. or not.

I think is not fair but, I don't make the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Whatever the reason is, they can't offert support for all existing languages. They will need a translator for each language as minium.

• Whatever the reason is, they can't offert support for all existing languages. They will need a translator for each language as minium.

It's still unfair.

It's not that we can choose the place where we want to be born and live, but I know who decides at the end (if they including us or not, idk) is the team of aeria, it's a pity for us because we are marginalized a little. I hope that changes very soon c:

Btw, Good Luck for everyone who participe :)

• we apologize for this kind of circumstances but sadly we need the CM support for more languages. For example back then when Tamino joined, the players were able to write tickets and get supported in their mother language, hence we need more CM personal first that is able to fluently write and talk spanish and also the intervention of the developers once this occurs. I say also the developers because they have to reenable the spanish language.

I won't say that it won't happen at all in the future. There is always a chance that this can come true but for the mean time we can only ask the players to write in english. For questions, I can also write in spanish especially for players that have understanding issues for the english language

Well, S4 have spanish language, there aren't excuses, if they don't do itt, it's because they don't want to. I know there are more parameters to be taken in count, but there are languages that hardly have players...

• Well, S4 have spanish language, there aren't excuses, if they don't do itt, it's because they don't want to. I know there are more parameters to be taken in count, but there are languages that hardly have players...

Had*

Also if it was made by player count Egypt probably would have been the first one to be suppoted :333

• So lets try it. Here is my fan fiction. Not sure if it is readable because I had to upload it so just in case here the link: https://imgur.com/a/VTJXi

Hope I can do it also like that and have fun with it^^ (Sorry for my english tho, wanted to make it readable for more people. My valid entry is the german one)

• good job dude! just make sure ur entry contents about 500-2000 words, i havent counted yet but ur entry seem more 2000 words (just my feeling). good job anyway

• good job dude! just make sure ur entry contents about 500-2000 words, i havent counted yet but ur entry seem more 2000 words (just my feeling). good job anyway

that is why he made it as a picture, so no one can really check it because no one will count the words by themselves :)

♡ The Nun (July 2018) ❌

• Your gifts for drawing and writing are incredible, I'm sure you will win.

Thanks. Don't worry if I counted right the german version had around 1800 words. The english one should be less^^

that is why he made it as a picture, so no one can really check it because no one will count the words by themselves :)

No. I wanted to give it a book feeling while reading.

Your gifts for drawing and writing are incredible, I'm sure you will win.

Thanks, but it is actually experience and occupation with these kind of stuff over the years^^

But it is not a drawing contest though I like them.

Thanks. True it is not a drawing contest but I wanted to add a character profile. The reason for it was kinda simple. Making a story with 2000 words is not really much. So adding a character profile is saving me some space for the actual fanfiction. I didn't have to describe them to give them a actual picture in mind. It is more work but the words in the character profile don't count (at least according to Heiliger)

• Hi, as no one is replying on the French post, I'm just asking here too..

The rules say that : "All submissions will be accepted only in English, German, Turkish, French or Russian language".
    And I wanted to ask, as the main audience and staff are english, how are you going to judge and choose between a french fanfic and a english one ? Are you going to use a translator to assess which ones are the best etc.. ? If I write it in French, will I have less chance to win ? o:

Moreover, I've heard that there are a limit of words per comment, so we must upload images of the fanfic or is it disabled for this topic ?

Thanks for your answers.

• there will be always someone of us who will read them in the language they are written. We won't use any google translator. Then, you can either send it directly on this thread or if it's exceeding the limits, you can upload it on pastebin like it was mentioned on the rules. Enjoy

• Have you ever wondered how does seasons in s4 league start? Or what happened before the 5th season? And what happened in the past of s4? The answers you will find out in this short story about Alice.

Alice

PART 1 – MEET ALICE

Alice. A young London girl with no surname, but people call her Smart Alice from Wonderland. Do you ask why? Because she's very smart and that isn't the only one attribute she has got. She is also very brave, willing and friendly and yet she has not many friends. In fact, she has only one true best friend – her cat. Most of the people just think that she is too strange and that is why they keep a distance from her. They dislike her childish behavior and they laugh at her for her love to Disney tales. Also I should not forget to mention, that people freak out when they find out that her cat has a pink fur.

It was February 13th 2013 and Alice was in her apartment sitting on a chair and looking at the cupcake that she baked a while ago. If you saw her, you'd think that she is sad, but she was just too dreamy. She had big dreams and big imagination.

-Meooow- her cat stared at her.

Once she got back to Earth, she took a candle, put it on the cupcake and ignited it. Alice closed her eyes and made a wish. Then she blew the candle.

-knock knock-

She opened eyes and went to the doors.

„Who's there?“ she asked because she didn't expect anyone today.

„It's us, Lilith and Ophelia!“

She didn't know anyone named Lilith or Ophelia. Yet still she had the urge that she has to open the door. Her intuition has never been wrong. She looked into the door peep hole and saw two girls. One of them had a violet long hair, yellow eyes and half-body opened hoodie. At least she covered her breast! The second girl is short with navy blue eyes, wearing garters and jacket-like top. Also she has a lock hanging from her neck.

„Do I know you?“ Alice asked after she opened the door. The two lovely young girls smiled and surprisingly shouted „Happy Birthday Alice!“

It is right, Alice had 20th birthday that day.

THIS IS JUST FIRST PART, THE WHOLE STORY YOU CAN FIND IN THIS > LINK <

(let me know if the link isn't working for you guys)

Important notes:

♡ The Nun (July 2018) ❌