What drives all of you to STILL play ST2 after all this time

• I just reinstalled the game after years of not even checking in xD, I don't know how to feel about it :P I liked the game long time ago but now it feels empty... not to mention it's full of ST-2 :P, well, seems I must learn once again to play such map a_a

• I just reinstalled the game after years of not even checking in xD, I don't know how to feel about it :P I liked the game long time ago but now it feels empty... not to mention it's full of ST-2 :P, well, seems I must learn once again to play such map a_a

Yup. St-2 is pretty much like the norm now sadly but has been like this for years so not surprising.

• I don't play TD much (cause I'm bad at it) unless forced to by my friends/clan XD

But I don't get why people JUST play ST-2

No offence but it is the most overused and overrated map EVER!

I would actually play TD more if people used different maps like ST-1, Temple, Colosseum, Highway ect ect ect.

I think people only play ST-2 cause it's the easiest one to score/invade/defend on. Other maps are ''Too hard'' for them to change their tactics.

That's just what I think tho.

• Idk. Tunnel and st-1 are way more "simple" yet not played.

Tunnel has too much gunfight ( In public this usually turns into DM rather than TD), St1 is unplayable.

Depending on what "simple" means, i think a Tunnel well played out is quite the difficult thing.

Possibly it is just that people got used to their playstyle on Dust-2 and aren't willing to switch mindset for a minute. My bet for now is on lazyness.

I miss tunnel and colosseum whitecat

I am with you there

1544-signa-png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaita ().

• I have to agree with the comments above.

I still miss more different maps in TD in general.

And I have to agree with Yaita aswell:

Tunnel is more like DM and ST-1 is indeed unplayable because you have to much SP with FP stats.

But Colo is fun.

I also would like to see other maps like Ice Square, Side-3, Hyperium or Oldschool.

• I miss tunnel and colosseum whitecat

Idk. Tunnel and st-1 are way more "simple" yet not played.

They are easier to keep the defense. On the tunnel does not go past defenders without a fight. And about the first station...I think that it is too simple - it is not playing.

On the tunnel does not go past defenders without a fight. And about the St1...Here is the opposite. On OS this map too simple (On AW is boring) - That's why they don't play it. But as a swordsman, I judge only by OS mode.