Rotation in Random Shop

• I haven't touched the random shop for a while now in S4 League due to a simple reason.

I don't like what it offers

I'm sure a lot share the same opinion with this and dare I say it's simply because most of the sets and weapons provided in that shop do not interest most players or if not, they already own it.

So, with that out I thought, why not rotate the items offered in that shop? You can rotate it by category or randomly, I don't care but just change them up a bit, daily,weekly,monthly,every two months, your choice (except don't do it yearly, half a year or every 3 months :*)

Also, please, bring a section for Hair, Accesories, Faces (?) and Pets (If you wanna).

Business wise, I do relate that this will kinda-enfuriate some spending players and that it may affect the in-come of cash in the company due to "you could get this permanent item completely for free" making players not want to buy AP, but hear me out, this could interest new players to come-in and F2P Players to stay, there's already a reputation of this game being "PayToWin" so it could do something, at least worth a shot to try.

besides the chances of getting a perm out of the random shop is abysmal anyway

• Yes I miss the old random shop items to. The only thing I want from this current one is Claudia’s brown hair, the pen color male vampire wing acc, and the blonde Jess hair. I already got everything else I wanted from the current rs.

• Mm honestly the making it rotational wouldn't make sense unless you add stuff people actually like, in that case it becomes a empty option until the rare one that everyone likes happened to pop up.

• Mm honestly the making it rotational wouldn't make sense unless you add stuff people actually like, in that case it becomes a empty option until the rare one that everyone likes happened to pop up.

People often prefer seasonal items, so...

• -sigh- people tell me they dont want the game to be pay2win, that they want it to be cosmetic, and then I get these types of threads...

Theres 14 male and 14 female sets available on I caps.

All weapons are available on pen caps.

You can buy almost 2 pages per gender of faces, 2+ of acessories and half a dozen hairs with several colors on pen shop.

Random shop has the 22 most recent sets of both male and female, 44 sets on total.

The hair section includes the recent hairs, acessories and faces, 31 in total per gender. a total of 62.

Are you telling me that none of these interest you? Then buy it with AP or pray to the gods that you get your desired skin from a random cap of dailies.

If you want a specific item, then use AP for it.

You can either buy permanent seperate pieces with AP or wait for it to come in a promotion or AP cap rotation.

Or win a contest/tournament.

I bet the future sets will also be on it, so have patience, and if you dont like them, then hard luck on you hoarders.

• I don't like the clothes on random shop, but you should know for now S4L won't update content. I mean a new sets.

But I have to say is the same thing about Ingame Shop, It has been months without updating the set capsules.