Stuck on connecting to room?

• Hello,

Im always getting this annoying connecting problem when i want to join a room. Cant do anything only thing is to start the game new. Anyone know what the problem is and is there any solution to it? Kinda sucks restarting the game always because it takes a long time with my pc...

Its not only when joining a room sometimes the game just freezes and i have to do the same thing.

Thanks for any coming help.

• One thing i found weird is, everytime a game finish and i quit from this room to fast sometimes it freezes. And it happened to me also when i wanted to join a specific room but the room order on the lobby changed at the same time.

• I have already reported the issue (even with suggestions on how to fix it) to the previous product manager, but it seems like their developers are afraid to touch any of the existing backend code.

• I have already reported the issue (even with suggestions on how to fix it) to the previous product manager, but it seems like their developers are afraid to touch any of the existing backend code.

More like they haven't figured out how to fix it considering even the old devs couldn't do it.