The connection with The Game Server has been terminated error.

• I've reinstaled S4 and I saw that they change the launcher and the way to enter to the game, I tryed 74128974128 times and I can't even pass from the "press some key..." that appears that error, I don't know if it's because it takes a lot of time to appears the game screen, I can acces to the launcher and sign up good, without problem, but after it actives the easycheat and appears the other screan with S4 logo, etc. When finally appears the big screen where I can start playing this error happens and close the game. I dunno what I can do to fix it so I can finally play, lol.

Can someone help me or give me some advice? It would be amazing.;(;(

The post was edited 1 time, last by eikeyei ().

• If you haven't followed what has been written in the 100 posts that were made before, try it.

If you have , give up because you aren't gonna be able to play it until they fix it because basically that happens when S4 takes a long time to initiate in your computer (5mins+) .

Or you can just buy a more powerful PC as a last resort if you really wanna play S4 that badly.

• If your game is taking too long to load you will get disconnected. Try downloading Driver Booster and use Game Boost mode that is in it.

Make sure to select as many as possible programs in the config menu before that for optimal performance.

Also try using wired connection as well if possible in combination with it.

• Or you can just buy a more powerful PC as a last resort if you really wanna play S4 that badly.

I'm always appalled when people suggest that. As if it is that easy, or as if everyone has a "buy a new pc in emergencies" funds.

• I'm always appalled when people suggest that. As if it is that easy, or as if everyone has a "buy a new pc in emergencies" funds.

I understand that this suggestion is dumb as shet but it's the only thing that will make them play s4 cause if they're really waiting for a fix they won't play this game until next year.