Random freezing

• Heh,

When playing TD, I freeze sometimes and I'm not sure why. If I wait a bit, it's fine but does this happen to anyone else? Or is it just my potato again Any solutions? :V

• How exactly do you freeze and for how long? There is usually entry lag when there are ppl entering/leaving the room.

A few seconds. My FPS goes straight down to zero. I play chaser too and from the matches I've played, I haven't gotten any from there. I don't think it's entry lag. Some matches were fine with 4+ people joining.

I think if its an occasional freeze for like 1 sec or half sec, that has to with internet connection, or you might be using vpn which causes this too.

My internet is fine. I've been playing TwS and I don't get much lag apart from it being server related. I don't use VPN. Why?

- GB is in Aeria's licencing region
    - I'll get too confused even if I did try to use it
    - Because I'm a former GS, if you can't follow terms of service, you don't have any business having volunteered as long as I have.

• I don't use that program.

• Same probably all nvidia users are experiencing fps lag even with a high end pc, Personally i don't know if it's only nvidia users but i said it because i tried the game on AMD gpu and it wasn't lagging

• Same probably all nvidia users are experiencing fps lag even with a high end pc, Personally i don't know if it's only nvidia users but i said it because i tried the game on AMD gpu and it wasn't lagging

I'm okay. Just crash after leaving a room, a known bug.