Starter Pack question!!!

• So I’ve done free sponsors before to get free AP to get items in the starter shop. But I purchased AP for the first time Tuesday and spent it Thursday and I’m wondering if I’m still eligible for the starter pack. Thanks for your answers!

• So I’ve done free sponsors before to get free AP to get items in the starter shop. But I purchased AP for the first time Tuesday and spent it Thursday and I’m wondering if I’m still eligible for the starter pack. Thanks for your answers!

Hello anhphuong

You could check it If you are eligible or not. If you already got an starter package on another Aeria Games game you can't get the starter package for S4 League. If you don't got an starter packange on another Aeria Games game you have to wait 48 hours before you receive your starter package. If you wating longer as 48 hours please contact the ticket support.

Greetings

Evendora

• If you already got an starter package on another Aeria Games game you can't get the starter package for S4 League.

Since when?
    I got starter packs for all games on the same account.

Example: http://twinsaga.aeriagames.com…first-purchase-bonus-pack

If you have purchased AP and spent it on another Aeria game before, you will not automatically qualify for this promotion. In order to qualify, you must purchase and spend at least 1 AP in Twin Saga for the first time. Purchases from both in-game Itemmall and Webshop on our website count.