Apology letter to the S4 Staff and Community

• Hello to all of you, due to recent stories I've been hearing, I have decided to write this apology letter. Some people in the community had advised me to write an apology letter in order to get my account unbanned from 3 years ago.

That being said I would like to apologize to Aeria for messing up that badly 3 years ago. I didn't really have any items on my account so I have decided to use YTC which was bannable in the game.

Once again I am very sorry for my actions, even though I was not using really op stats on the items, I would still like to apologize to the community against whom Ive sinned and ended up killing with my fake stats from the YTC. I am sorry to you guys I didn't not mean to make any of u angry by using YTC while the rest of you paid insane amounts of money for your legit stats.

I promise not to hack ever again on this account, I promise to invest some money into this account due to the fact that I really like the name and this account holds many memories to me. It is the account that I've met so many of you from this community, we played together and became friends. I really wouldn't want to let go of it that easily.

This account name was CherishMe-

I PROMISE to all of you guys and the S4 Staff that I will not do such mistakes ever again.

Hoping for a reply soon,

thank you,

Maya.

• Hello to all of you, due to recent stories I've been hearing, I have decided to write this apology letter. Some people in the community had advised me to write an apology letter in order to get my account unbanned from 3 years ago.

That being said I would like to apologize to Aeria for messing up that badly 3 years ago. I didn't really have any items on my account so I have decided to use YTC which was bannable in the game.

Once again I am very sorry for my actions, even though I was not using really op stats on the items, I would still like to apologize to the community against whom Ive sinned and ended up killing with my fake stats from the YTC. I am sorry to you guys I didn't not mean to make any of u angry by using YTC while the rest of you paid insane amounts of money for your legit stats.

I promise not to hack ever again on this account, I promise to invest some money into this account due to the fact that I really like the name and this account holds many memories to me. It is the account that I've met so many of you from this community, we played together and became friends. I really wouldn't want to let go of it that easily.

This account name was [666]Voar, Voar, V0AR

I PROMISE to all of you guys and the S4 Staff that I will not do such mistakes ever again.

Hoping for a reply soon,

thank you,

Voar.

• 1501895767994.png

My effin sides. I can't stop laughing at this

Hello to all of you, due to the recent stories I've been hearing, I have decided to write this apology letter. Some people in the community had advised me to write an apology letter in order to get my face some surgeries for getting prettier.

That being said I would like to apologize to Aeria for being such a ugly mess I didn't really have any good spots so I have decided to use a fake photo which was bannable in the dating part of S4.

Once again I am very sorry for my actions, even though I was not using a really good-looking guy photo, I would still like to apologize to the community against whom Ive sinned and ended up catfishing with my fake face . I am sorry to you guys I didn't not mean to make any of u angry by catfishing you while the rest of you paid insane amounts of money for your hot bodies and faces.

I promise not to catfish ever again on this game, I promise to invest some money into a gym due to the fact that I really like the girls in this game cause i have too many memories of them. It is the account that I've met so many of you hot girls from this community, we played together and became friends. I really wouldn't want to let go of it that easily.

This account name was Rui,

Hoping for a reply soon,

thank you,

Rui

Aeria would have to be effin dumb to rly believe anything this guys said.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rui ().

• Dude i'm not saying you don't deserve a second chance, but if they unban you, they've to unban all accounts that were banned for hacks... Doesn't matter what you did, the thing is all of that banned account used a 3rd party tool, program to modify the client and that is an unbreakeable rule. I know you get what i'm saying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Plank ().

• It is good that you have repented, but every mistake deserves to be paid, do not think that by using illegal program everything is "the same" you must pay for what you did. That is the problem of doing bad things that then come the consequences.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Dude i'm not saying you don't deserve a second chance, but if they unban you, they've to unban all accounts that were banned for hacks... Doesn't matter what you did, the thing is all of that banned account used a 3rd party tool, program to modify the client and that is an unbreakeable rule. I know you get what i'm saying.

Yeah but I've heard that Swaight (a person who used to create hacks for S4) got unbanned recently after sending tickets with apologies, I thought I might give it a chance too ):

• Yeah but I've heard that Swaight (a person who used to create hacks for S4) got unbanned recently after sending tickets with apologies, I thought I might give it a chance too ):

Send them nudes, if you're hot it's a guaranteed unban. Or try to find one of them that is desperate af and change sexy night for unban xd

• Then why don't they ban him again?

Because it will put them on even worse spot.

"oh, hey we have unbanned you."

2 mins later

"nah, we changed our mind. You are banned again."

The best way to go is just to let him make another mistake and then have him banned again.

• Then this should be applied on every banned account :thinking:

• They should ban him again and get this over with.

And if Yorem's lover starts complaing they should just sue him for making an employee disobey the rules. (IK it's impossible but idc)

Or just the usual stuff

Grab Bus > Run Over

• Nah, the best way to handle the situation is to re-establish the ban and apologize to the community for an error that a previous CM made. Not only, did he, including other individuals, get unbanned, but in the process he obtained a CCM that was not rightfully his. The fact that they are not addressing the situation shows how much of a joke this game is. I won't give my personal opinion of the previous CM, since it would be against the forum rules, but I sure do think it was unprofessional for them to allow it to happen.

• it was unprofessional for them to allow it to happen.

good job.you noticed something they never did :^) but previous pm did some professional speeches tho like pm letters with no improvements(we gonna fix this and that and because of this and that this and that couldnt happen or something like that :D)

• good job.you noticed something they never did :^) but previous pm did some professional speeches tho like pm letters with no improvements(we gonna fix this and that and because of this and that this and that couldnt happen or something like that :D)

Believe it or not, I found Karasakal, imo, as a passionate CM, he actually stayed in contact with us, even if nothing happened, although in his last video he did mention the patch that was meme'd as "soon™" and it did happen once Glitch became CM. Karasakal got meme'd on so much yet he was the only one who seemed to care. He also didn't do something that a previous CM did :^)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aerieus ().

• Believe it or not, I found Karasakal, imo, as a passionate CM, he actually stayed in contact with us, even if nothing happened, although in his last video he did mention the patch that was meme'd as "soon™" and it did happen once Glitch became CM. Karasakal got meme'd on so much yet he was the only one who seemed to care. He also didn't do something that a previous CM did :^)

seemed to care and actually did something is 2 different things?its called politics irl and its stupid if u ask me about it

for the unbanning of those who is supposed to be permanently banned,might as well unban everyone if u'r gonna do it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xane ().

• Nah, the best way to handle the situation is to re-establish the ban and apologize to the community for an error that a previous CM made. Not only, did he, including other individuals, get unbanned, but in the process he obtained a CCM that was not rightfully his. The fact that they are not addressing the situation shows how much of a joke this game is. I won't give my personal opinion of the previous CM, since it would be against the forum rules, but I sure do think it was unprofessional for them to allow it to happen.

Well, I don't think hackers should be unbanned but I don't really know for what exactly he was banned on the first place.

• Well, I don't think hackers should be unbanned but I don't really know for what exactly he was banned on the first place.

If he was banned for more than 4 years, it was probably a perm ban, which should not have been lifted under any circumstance.

• imo they need to reduce punishment of the "perm ban" and change it to something like 1 year ban. Because y'all know s4 community isn't a new user friendly, newbies are getting kick for no reasons, newbies can't enjoy the game if they are playing against 'high enchants' with their pen or normal fp stuff, they have low damage and low health. When i started S4 League in 2008 i searched up for hacks after losing a few games and i'm sure many of the players did the same even for a try. Aeria banned many players permanently over a small reason. I agree that even for a small reason they must be punished. but hey the game doesn't have millions of players to give a perm ban as a punishment. I would say adding different punishments according to what they did, is better than banning them permanently, You want them to learn from their mistake not to make them leave the game permanently.

• imo they need to reduce punishment of the "perm ban" and change it to something like 1 year ban. Because y'all know s4 community isn't a new user friendly, newbies are getting kick for no reasons, newbies can't enjoy the game if they are playing against 'high enchants' with their pen or normal fp stuff, they have low damage and low health. When i started S4 League in 2008 i searched up for hacks after losing a few games and i'm sure many of the players did the same even for a try. Aeria banned many players permanently over a small reason. I agree that even for a small reason they must be punished. but hey the game doesn't have millions of players to give a perm ban as a punishment. I would say adding different punishments according to what they did, is better than banning them permanently, You want them to learn from their mistake not to make them leave the game permanently.

Epic Lulz, so when you're poor and see someone driving ferraris , ur gonna rob a bank. Nice excuse for using hacks ahahhahaha