Relay Tunnel ¿now much speed i need for avoid that?

• Im user from Argentina, the last week i got some issues.

Aleast 2 msg from the server saying "You failed to join relay tunnel" and the classic after got suddenly disconnect error.

I know i cant avoid the region latency.... i know the server is not able at 100% for the connections....

But... i checked all the solutions.... i started log in at night time.... when is a bit less troubled connection problems...

Its already almost 23 pm in Argentina, and i cant connect....

Im checking my internet, i got 25 megabytes ( i dunno how is called in english i know the name of spanish speed )

I checked again

-Download speed: 27.78

-Upload Speed: 3.29

I use a router, i know is not the best option, but the modem is not in a place for be able, for put my notebook for playing(in a high cabinet, without shelves is difficult).

I need to know where or a place close of the server country where is the server for make a ping test....

Or where i can test a ip for do it (aleast i will know if i lose any packets).

Im not using too much english, sorry....

• The server is down at the moment, you should try again in a few hours or tomorrow

Edit: If you keep having trouble, please consider joining the official S4League discord server here where we can help you at any time (probably faster than on here), either in spanish, english or any supported language

• I cant use the discord, because is asking for my phone number and i never put the personal data, and in aleast in a plataform where is easy to hack a account(sorry bad experience with discord, i use it but i dont add a personal data). I didnt notice of the maintenance or something... but im still unable to connect....

And on facebook 0 warring or 0 notice of it....

Sadcatfumbi

• Do not worry, I understand you distrust.

And referring to your problem is normal, currently Latinos (some) have this problem (I include myself) is because the server is faulty, just wait for them to solve that problem.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Hello NightSelenity,

we apologize for the issues that you and many other latinos are currently facing. We noticed this morning that the servers were unreachable and has been solved again half an hour ago. It sadly occurred during the european night so it was impossible to announce anything. Regarding discord that is asking you a phone verification, you can send me your current discord name and I'll assign you a simple role to bypass the phone verification and to converse with others.

Regarding your main issue, does it take too long for you to start the game? The limit is sadly around 3 minutes and under that time you need to have selected a server. This is something that started to occur after the last anticheat change. We're currently collecting and have collected a variety of issues that mostly occurs to latinos and have passed it on to our internal developers. We will let you know when these adaptations are complete.

• Im not sure because the relay appears about 3 times.

This happend after i log in and appears the 1st screen(press enter to...)

But i see the last time when i re joined channel europe 1, for check the capsules(from the reward for expend).

That last time was a bit annoying because i was opening capsules and i got that suddenly error(i got a moment afraid of keep opening).

"The connection with the game server has been terminated" just right now im getting this error.

I know some latam users got the speed like europe (optic speed i dont know the name on english).

But im affraid to say in Argentina with the useless bunch services of the internet, no one works normal for international.

Im trying again after the msg i just copy 4 lines ago.

But the relay appears after login.... on friday i got to re log about 3-6 times before i can reach the channel choose.

I know some day the server will have some good trade with my internet im hope of that....

But for the moment i cant go out of the main screen before reach the channels i get "the connection " msg or "relay tunnel" msg...

PS: I was able to join after the second try, but is totally random that both msg....im sure and blame fibertel for be so slowpoke for be used for play online.

• Seems like an issue with your connection. Make sure to enable s4client.exe through the firewall if it isn't already.

• Hella, its normal for a internet service, have "channels" for connecting the modem?

Im checking, im still with normal numbers 27.78 for download and 3.80 for upload.

Last time i notice of the lag, calling to my support tech of my internet service.

They says "it was in a incorrect channel, the signal was really poor from that channel, the channel got changed this have to fix ur lag"

But... i dont know... 25-27 megabytes of internet(its called megas in spanish) ¿its usefulll or a bunch lag like dialup?....

I hope really some day i get the good service.... some day... i hope it....

Anyway, im sure sometimes i got troubles with Fibertel(service internet) or sometimes both dont want to work(Fibertel+access to the server connect).

Thank you all guys for give me some idea of what can be the trouble, im sure in part its my internet, but somedays i see the server its against me and my internet hahaha(its a joke)

• Try using a cable if you can instead of wireless and see if there is a change.

Also testyour speed here and post a screenshot:

http://www.speedtest.net/

• I cant move the modem from here i got and i dunno of get a cable with longer of 5-15 mts because is on a shelf, which is more than 1 and a half meters high.

Is on a piece of furniture that is for television, among other things, if I move it from there, the signal goes away, because here in Argentina everything is going as creepypasta badly written.

To where i ping with the speed test, if i do with some random service in argentina i will get normal stats...

¿any idea of where i can make the ping test do a test for check?....

• I cant move the modem from here i got and i dunno of get a cable with longer of 5-15 mts because is on a shelf, which is more than 1 and a half meters high.

Is on a piece of furniture that is for television, among other things, if I move it from there, the signal goes away, because here in Argentina everything is going as creepypasta badly written.

To where i ping with the speed test, if i do with some random service in argentina i will get normal stats...

¿any idea of where i can make the ping test do a test for check?....

Closest location will do. If you are getting high ping, then the connection is not stable.

• Speed test put the same or internet services are the same kind of quality... but well....

Speed test allows one to search to "where" you want to get the test...

But well this one is the result..... thats the why i ask to where can ping for test if im too lag for international....

7908187480.png

• Speed test put the same or internet services are the same kind of quality... but well....

Speed test allows one to search to "where" you want to get the test...

But well this one is the result..... thats the why i ask to where can ping for test if im too lag for international....

7908187480.png

So your connection seems fine.

Have you tried adding s4client.exe through the firewall already?

• Yeah, i already put it on "allowed" in my firewall and i check too on antivirus, but the relay staying hassarament me....

Today only i got a problem with the account login, i fixed it, one fail to connect, but then i connected, but about 45 min later i got kicked by relay again(its there a issue in server?) ...

Well im surprised see the internet test i share its okay for this game. Always i bet i got need about 50-80 megas(megabytes) speed hahaha....

• Yeah, i already put it on "allowed" in my firewall and i check too on antivirus, but the relay staying hassarament me....

Today only i got a problem with the account login, i fixed it, one fail to connect, but then i connected, but about 45 min later i got kicked by relay again(its there a issue in server?) ...

Well im surprised see the internet test i share its okay for this game. Always i bet i got need about 50-80 megas(megabytes) speed hahaha....

its way better than mine thats for sure lol and im playing without a problem other than lags cause upload is poo and distance
    u might've got relay dc'd because of some kids ddosing server or they're closing the server temporary to update the server security and stuff

• Okay, hell cheaters.

Well its okay, now i know is not all my fault after all.

Thank you all guys for answer the questions and let me check all options too.

Hella, thank you too.

*sigh* I just hope something can be done against hackers, they are annoying lol.

I want my pen for enchants.....

• Hello, i have couple solutions that could help you.

1st:

1. At first you should delete "s4_UserData.s4" in S4 League folder.
    2. Start the game and go to the Russian channel.
    3. Reset game settings, then you should go to the Europe channel and customize the game settings for yourself.
    4. Done.

2nd:

Try to remove internet speed limit windows 10

• I go to dont touch nothing on the folder, i got some experience in some game of touch some kind of that data and the game gots corrupted and needed to be re downloaded again.

Im just thinking maybe when the server gots trolled by cheaters....

Last friday the servers europe 1 to 3 crashed at almost at same time....

I dont know if latam needs a channel for avoid this....

But im sure i cant play TD because i got always , got ranged melee by the distance ping...

I hate to say this, but in alaplaya i got less lag.

Here i got a hell of lag and sometimes i tested it by connect the pc to modem, nothing changed...

Its hard for me, really....