How to make S4 Great Again

• Since you guys unbanned latins how about lifting the ban from the other banned countries?

This video would bring my old friends back to the game. But when they are trying to access to the game server they wont be able to.

They have to use VPN and become lagging otherwise they wont be able to play the game

I'm sure lifting the ban from the blocked countries will bring old players again

S4 europe is a place for people who fight over a game and no wonder why people are leaving the game..

When this game was available for everyone it was great.

And also since you have unbanned a few players and gave them a second chance how about unbanning the others and give them another chance? instead of having them on your game using hacks etc.

#MakeS4GreatAgain

• And also since you have unbanned a few players and gave them a second chance how about unbanning the others and give them another chance? instead of having them on your game using hacks etc.

So they can use even more hacks?

I am pretty sure they can make a new acc and just play in a legit way for once if they want it so much.

• Like I said many times before, they unbanned "some" players with no valid reason. It's too late now.

Ban them again or unban some other players. Not everyone.

I don't have any banned accounts and I won't gain anything if they ban or unban others. I just want a fair community.

• Like I said many times before, they unbanned "some" players with no valid reason. It's too late now.

Ban them again or unban some other players. Not everyone.

I don't have any banned accounts and I won't gain anything if they ban or unban others. I just want a fair community.

Justice above all.

• Cuz they unbanned some of them 8o

You don't know why they got unbanned and probably never are going to because they don't are allowed to give people this information.

I'm kinda sure many of those banned people never actually tried to negotiate with the S4 League team in the first place.

Justice above all.

The justice here is called aeria games/gamigo. Nothing else.

• Some of them even shared ticket screenshots on s4db to show "how they scammed Aeria" and got their accounts back

Not denying it. But that means some people negotiate with them and were smart enough to scam em while many probably don't even try to negotiate at all. Doesn't really make the part you quoted wrong.

Edit: And by the way subscribe to PewDiePie

• Not denying it. But that means some people negotiate with them and were smart enough to scam em while many probably don't even try to negotiate at all. Doesn't really make the part you quoted wrong.

Edit: And by the way subscribe to PewDiePie

How is it possible to scam it back if THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT UNBANNED AGAIN
    "SORRY, MARIKA"

• Showing tickets in the forum isn't allowed on the first place. Just saying.

I'm not the first person doing this and probably won't be the last. The staff can remove (or ask me to remove) those screenshots (and not the whole message) if necessary. I'm just looking for answers.

Code
    1. §1.0 General Behavior
    2. 2.1 If you are unsatisfied with the actions of the team, please share your objective criticism in an appropriate form.
  • Just because u use a small acc,and use a hack....ur main account is not safe...many ppl think they are safe behind a new account....wrong....

In the past we were not allowed to hunt main accounts by their ip because shared ip addresses, only if the proofs were enough for that but only few cases applied like that.

Cuz they unbanned some of them 8o

I used to permaban them regarding of their situation, if they used hacks, they must have to wait until 2069 :P

• Yes, it is unfair to unban just few people. Don't say that other people haven't tried as hard as them, because I'm pretty sure some tried even harder. There's no way of getting unbanned just by sending a ticket and apologizing. No matter how hard you try, there's always Marika stating that the ban is permanent and will NOT be lifted for ANY reason as they claim to have "zero-tolerance" policy, however you are free to make a new account and start over.

If few individuals get their main account unbanned, why does not everyone? Ban them again or give everyone a chance to get unbanned. I mean.. their ban was PERMANENT, they could have just made new accounts, but no, they get their mains unbanned.

Ever thought about lifting all the bans? I believe this would bring back a lot of players, and before y'all start replying with "No.. this will only bring more hackers back" and other nonsense bs, let me tell you something, where's the problem in banning them again? If these individuals deserved a second chance, then everybody does.

It's Christmas after all, how about you for once actually give back to community and make as much people as you can happy.

#MakeS4GreatAgain

• It's Christmas after all, how about you for once actually give back to community and make as much people as you can happy.

Because there are also legit players who plays this game as well (shocking, i know). What about those ppl who had to deal with your hacking over those years? Also hackers never changes. Once cheater is always a cheater.

I can bet on the next ban wave everyone will be asking for another chance as well.

How will ppl learn not to hack if everything is just forgiven and there is no punishment? If you want to play the game and be clean, you will start all over and think twice before using tools that you think are "undetected".

• Because there are also legit players who plays this game as well (shocking, i know). What about those ppl who had to deal with your hacking over those years? Also hackers never changes. Once cheater is always a cheater.

I can bet on the next ban wave everyone will be asking for another chance as well.

How will ppl learn not to hack if everything is just forgiven and there is no punishment? If you want to play the game and be clean, you will start all over and think twice before using tools that you think are "undetected".

I'm not a cheater myself, just saying it's unfair to give a second chance to just few individuals and not everyone. That's not how to treat the community. Some individuals, not dropping any names, have done some effed up stuff in the past, of course they regret (that's what they tend to say at least), but they got unbanned. Is it fair? Of course not. Why not give a second chance to others too?

In my opinion everyone who was unbanned should be banned, the account(s) they were banned on. However, they would be free to make a new account, just like every other cheater.

Giving others a second chance shouldn't be such a issue. If they cheat again, drop the ban hammer, problem solved and no more unbans.

• I'm not a cheater myself, just saying it's unfair to give a second chance to just few individuals and not everyone. That's not how to treat the community. Some individuals, not dropping any names, have done some effed up stuff in the past, of course they regret (that's what they tend to say at least), but they got unbanned. Is it fair? Of course not. Why not give a second chance to others too?

In my opinion everyone who was unbanned should be banned, the account(s) they were banned on. However, they would be free to make a new account, just like every other cheater.

Giving others a second chance shouldn't be such a issue. If they cheat again, drop the ban hammer, problem solved and no more unbans.

True. Stole the words from my mouth....... egys...

• How to make S4 great again?

Second step: Nerf ap monkeys. ( Typical thing...people who spend more ap than how much stars are in the sky usually do a hell lot of damage,while they can hardly ever be killed,since every enchant and stuff is maxed. im not saying they are impossible to beat,but overpowered stuff is making the game less enjoyable...no one likes getting hit once ,and losing almost all HP from that 1 hit. (im not talking about the spy dagger)

The railgun...its like a blue F skill from miles away...that effect should be removed(in my opinion,share yours if u want to or smth else,arquing with out trashtalking is normal)

FIRST STEP: MAKE THE SERVER WORK NORMALLY AGAIN ASAP!

playing 2 minutes with out DC means you are chuck norris...let me honestly say...this is too much...

how much time did this go on? that is the question...and how much will this DC giveaway for free goes on ? how much time is needed to fix ? A lot of players love this game. not just talking about my own stuff...

Bans: second chance? Why? if somebody gets a second chance,why dont others get a second chance too?Thats not fair!(quoted from a post)

also...why would ppl unban hackers?

-egys...

-what about ppl who hacked back then?They should make another account,yes...no more hacking...sadly huh?then if they hack on a small acount,not the big one...they are not safe behind a small account,just saying.

egys were the best....

• If you are talking about unbanning Egys then no no no omg no... Remember how everyone celebrated when they got ip ban, it was like best day ever for most ppl

I'd celebrate if they banned germans since the one who's crashing the server and affecting everyone's experience is a german guy :)

let's not disgrace any country :)

• I'd celebrate if they banned germans since the one who's crashing the server and affecting everyone's experience is a german guy :)

let's not disgrace any country :)

Nobody is gonna hate certain community cuz of 1-2 ppl but if certain community consist of 90% of douchebags then...well... u understand that urself

• i wonder why the f*ck anyone with relevent Inventory content would bother to Hax in the first place , But Then Again it's S4 so it's full of Shet anyways.

like i literally havent played for a Year. i come back , first game is full of RG abusing , second i met a player almost S4 named "I_Use_Macro" who surprisingly was abusing macros and shet , Great Game lmao. Why even bother to struggle to make it run when it's so dead right now ?

Where Shadow Lies , In the Corner of your Eye .
    Away from my Allies , Your Life i Deny .
    A Bloodthirsty Vampire , In my Bullet Hell Empire .
    Unrivaled Uniqueness , From your Eternal Highness .

• Post by Mika-ATM-Hell ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: doub ().