Fix the game

• yesterday i saw green ping from another player for the 1st time in months. Other americans have been red since they messed with the servers a few months back. I assume they resolved that issue recently.

That being said I also believe the servers are under malicious attacks. No way they can be that unstable on their own lol. No anti cheat is gonna help as well, as I believe anti cheat engines dont protect against ddos & server crashes. Its something the tech guys gotta fix which they cant seem to do right now.

• If the attacker plays this game you have bunch of information you can correlate and generate some statistics which might help see who can be the person behind the attacks (real Ip address/range or information).

Which info I'm talking about ?

- When the attacks take place and how often, including a conversion to each time zone.

- Which users are online in that period of time (before, after..)

- The timezone of each player

- The daily logins of each user in the game, how much they play, how often and in which intervals do they log in.

- The users surfing the forums (ip addreses) at the time of attacks as well as the routine in normal days including subjects being read by the users.

- Whitelist good users.

There manty other parameters..and all this info can be correlated to have an overview. Such as, time zone each user in the moment of the attack is a resonable hour of a normal usser playing with respect to their timezone ? Depending on the timezone, what could be normal working hours in that country, how much the user plays daily, with this info we might be able to see if he probably has a job so he cannot login in a certain interval..All these info need to be logged for a period of time in order be able to generate such statistics...you got the point..

• that wont solve anything it'd just make it bcome a private server type of access this is a publicly available game not your private server with some friends

Mate, the purpose of my suggestion is to analyse the information in order to find the attacker...I haven't understood your reference to the private server, I'll appreciate if can you please provide some more details ? Thanks

• yesterday i saw green ping from another player for the 1st time in months. Other americans have been red since they messed with the servers a few months back. I assume they resolved that issue recently.

That being said I also believe the servers are under malicious attacks. No way they can be that unstable on their own lol. No anti cheat is gonna help as well, as I believe anti cheat engines dont protect against ddos & server crashes. Its something the tech guys gotta fix which they cant seem to do right now.

cuz they enabled P2P

thats why u saw green ping

• - Whitelist good users.

I haven't gone into details but whitelist purpose was to know which users are credible to not perform harm to the server and skip over taking them into consideration when looking for the attacker...it s just to shorten the list of possible attackers until we find him.

• we're reporting everything that we notice to the developers. We will let you know once we know more.

what do you mean by that? my english is so bad, i dont understand. Umm, is there any guide to fix EAC-3 crash? what happened to dorq? did you darcomet rat his pc and destroy it somehow?:D i hope so.. well, you guys made some guides about this whole new thing....but is there any way like you get less DC? i started doing my mission...i took me hours...now im at the second...how long will this go on (its just a question, does not even have to be accurate like monday 9:11:24 or something) :((((((((((((

"I have never seen s4 league more dead than i do now" agreed , completely.... bad thing after bad thing...dorq then EAC... :(