Fail to Display S4 in [1920x1080] Res + EAC Authenthification Error - New Lap 1 Year S4 Hiatus. tf is Up ?

• Title Self explanatory , i just got a brand new gaming Lap (Entry lvl HP Omen) and i was pretty excited to be finally able to play properly this Game regardless of it's lack of Performance Optimization the later Years ... Only to find this (See Screenshot ) after the second time i log in , i literally didn't Play PVP nor Arcade yet but apparently the game already thinks i'm hacking , too OP i guess ?

Meanwhile i was actually just trying and failing to get the Game to Display in my native Resolution 1920 x 1080

I sincerely hope the game isn't even shittier by itself , bah who am i kidding judging by even the shop it's probably stalling right now but it would be nice to be able to play before it dies or something happens you know ?

Nerf Railgun n' Shet. don't Touch Original Gauss unless it's Walking speed / Latency Fix or a new Left Click or i F*cking quit for Real.

3 Topics for the Price of 1 !:/

• To fix the error try joining less populated server like RU and switch to EN1 from there.

About the resolutions, try to set compatibility settings for s4client.exe to older windows version (even though I am not sure if EAC will let you do that after it got added)

• well switching channels worked but i keep receiving random EAC froml times to times also the resolution probleme isnt solved by going into compatibility mode for either WIn 7 or 8 , should i try Xp ? Lmao what a Broken Game

Where Shadow Lies , In the Corner of your Eye .
    Away from my Allies , Your Life i Deny .
    A Bloodthirsty Vampire , In my Bullet Hell Empire .
    Unrivaled Uniqueness , From your Eternal Highness .

• Ok i tried Backward Windows comptability mode on both the Patcher and the S4 exe i didnt improve anything . Basically when i try to scale up to 1920 X 1080 i get either a portion of the screen that is unacessible ( lower right ) or if i use windowed mode the screen is fine but my mouse cursor is really off it's actual location

either way it's unplayable and i'm forced into non native resolution ( 1600 x 9xx ) which is a huge pain in the as.s considering how annoying S4 is to run in the first place

usually i take screenshots to back this up but i was unable to do so with either Onedrive or the S4 client

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mika-ATM-Hell ().

• i did try that.... and it was a failure , but thanks for helping me out

Removing the file s4_userdata could do something with the resolution?

i guess i'm gonna fill some support ticket. i'm mainly trying to figure out the resolution problem up here , i'm guessing the disconnect eac thing is just some temporary f*cuk up on Aeria's end since i cant play properly anyway i dont bother with it