Aeria. Just admit that you don't care about this game anymore.

• The situation only gets worse and worse. I feel like you fix only the problems so far that players can barely play this game. Everytime new offers for the shop are announced while the servers are that unstable & broken as never before, it feels like aeria spits on the community. For the people who will always defend them, yes I am also thankful that they saved s4 from shutting down, but seriously I'm sure that a MOTIVATED team with a serious approach could fix these problems, or at least this unstable server. If the game wouldn't be so unique no one would be here anymore. And this is getting exploited to its fullest by aeria. Let me guess soon there are fixes for all this ? <X

• If the servers would be stable and perfectly fine, i would start spending money on it but not like this, why would someone want to buy items when the Server are unstable, i hope the weekly and the thursday maintenance will fix them as soon as possible so we can start playing games again without disconnects

• Wait, actually you do? xD

The situation only gets worse and worse. I feel like you fix only the problems so far that players can barely play this game. Everytime new offers for the shop are announced .

New offers? Maybe weeks without new "offers"

• Rancisis  
    everyone does his job for which he was assigned.

new content ingame, events, shop-homepage, tournaments are different categories.

they will update us with new infos as fast as possible.

just stay tuned and maybe check the PM letter and Q&A from the former product manager.

Q&A part 1:

Q&A part 2:

PM letter:

• They are just throwing dust to the community's eyes. They aren't gonna fix anything and the main reason they unbanned the LatAm is to milk their wallets to still make more profit of a dead game.

I bet if Aeria Games hosted League of Legends or Fortnite or any of those popular Online games they would be dead games as well.

I think that Karasakal guy meant well but he's a poor guy working for a €€€€€ oriented company.

• They are just throwing dust to the community's eyes. They aren't gonna fix anything and the main reason they unbanned the LatAm is to milk their wallets to still make more profit of a dead game.

I bet if Aeria Games hosted League of Legends or Fortnite or any of those popular Online games they would be dead games as well.

I think that Karasakal guy meant well but he's a poor guy working for a €€€€€ oriented company.

Then it is better to start praying for the company to get better since the game wouldn't even exists at all without them. In fact, it woudl have shut down together with the kr version and we would have nothing now.

• Then it is better to start praying for the company to get better since the game wouldn't even exists at all without them. In fact, it woudl have shut down together with the kr version and we would have nothing now.

I'd have to pray to the gods of all religions for Aeria to get better tbh and I guess you're right, It's better to have a broken game run by this thing we call a company than to have no game at all.

• Then it is better to start praying for the company to get better since the game wouldn't even exists at all without them. In fact, it woudl have shut down together with the kr version and we would have nothing now.

As I said I also thankful that they still run this game. However they need to stop making promises and start making clearer annoucements what's actually gonna happen and what not. For example in the PM letter back in summer he said that clans are very high on the priority list and something will come for sure, never heard anything about clans since then. I can understand 100% when they can't work on clan stuff when more important problems come first, but then they just shouldn't make this vague promises all the time followed by "please wait a little bit longer". This is in my opinion why aeria gets so much hate, if they would just make clear announcements like "Thing X isn't going to happen anytime soon" or "We are not working on A right now but on B" that would be way better than empty promises. Aeria receiving hate is not only the games fault but also because of bad marketing. I however feel sorry for the people working there who actually care about the game but can't do more because of their higher ups.

• As I said I also thankful that they still run this game. However they need to stop making promises and start making clearer annoucements what's actually gonna happen and what not. For example in the PM letter back in summer he said that clans are very high on the priority list and something will come for sure, never heard anything about clans since then. I can understand 100% when they can't work on clan stuff when more important problems come first, but then they just shouldn't make this vague promises all the time followed by "please wait a little bit longer". This is in my opinion why aeria gets so much hate, if they would just make clear announcements like "Thing X isn't going to happen anytime soon" or "We are not working on A right now but on B" that would be way better than empty promises. Aeria receiving hate is not only the games fault but also because of bad marketing. I however feel sorry for the people working there who actually care about the game but can't do more because of their higher ups.

Well, I am sure that the guy who is crashing the servers right now isn't speeding up the things much either.

• Biggest problem Aeriagames has atm. is the "take-over-development". Korea got shut-down, now Aeria has to deal with the korean programming in S4 league. Every country have their own programming language, and pls dont tell me a european programmer and korean programmer are same. It takes time to fully understand and integrate their own p-language into the game.

Of course, this doesnt excuse the fact it takes suuuper looong, I also dont support this kind of method and speed they are trying to take over development.

In my opinion, they should just take the game down, work on the big problems and just re-open after everything fully works. But then again, the financial aspect will go down. You need to pay them nerds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So far, all the communitys rage and sadness is fully reasonable, but really, its unnecessary to hate Aeriagames. All the people with "ALAPLAYA WAS BEST" dont even know.. Alaplaya.. is Aeria games.. :l.

For us, we cant change anything about the game. We gotta be patient. Everything need its time, so does the Aeriateam need their time.

Im very positive that this game will shine again.

"If you don't sacrifice something for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice" ~Unknown

"Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition." ~John Cena

• I understand your point of view, but one thing we don't have exactly right now is time .

Imagine you're a new player that has started playing S4 League, you log in as in a normal game and you can't even finish a simple match because of this crashes (ty Dorq and Hang?). And I'm not counting those guys with fake accounts Full FP Tanks smashing the poor little nabs like they were insects. Sounds fun right? Right? If they even make to netsphere 1 without uninstalling they'll have to deal with us "PROS" kick voting and insulting them til they leave our rooms cause we can't lose a miserable match or else our S4 League reputation goes to hell.

The solution would truly to close the game for a few weeks but the problem would be as you said : Financial Aspect .

Alaplaya was a trash company, it just had the luck to be the 1st host of S4 League and make Max Profit and the people saying that it was better are just speaking out of nostalgia or it's the typical 1 Dog Barks , the other barks as well.

We can't change anything about this game but we need to pressure this people to work harder, because we are the customers here for god's sake.

In the real world, if your company doesn't meet the requirements , you're not gonna say to your customers, oh be patient we need time. The customer would just search a better company and that would mean less €€€€ in the future (Lucky to Aeria they're the only ones that have S4 League and the game is addicting af).

Translating this to S4 Language it would be like : Please people have patience , we will fix this soon™ (meme). 1 Month passes, 2 month passes and still nothing. If the player doesn't have a true passion for this game they will eventually find something better and forget about this eventually a.k.a Playerbase decreasing.

At the beginning i'll be honest i was positive that Aeria would fix this just as you are, but too many time has already passed and all we got was a new anti-hack shield that is either banning players at random (So they say , can't be 100% sure) or disconnecting people at random and the Latin America unban which is indifferent to me but for the LatAm community is very bueno.

And what makes it worse is those false promises they make , to be honest i'd rather they just shut the **** up and show some progress, instead of throwing dust to our eyes.

One of the main reason this community started going downhill was thanks to Aeria's Migration in which they lost lots of accounts and correct me if I'm wrong they just didn't give a f about them, and after that the Account Cleaning thanks to Conquest Hacks another Player Base Decrease (This one was well done tbh, i'd change all perm bans to this tbh)

Last of all , Aeria stop sharing your infos with S4DB.

Hope this thing makes sense to you all, Not really that good at writing long things

Edit : And start choosing your GM's (previously GS) better for goodness sake instead of choosing your "pals", we know you can't share with us the illegal things they did (some of them were caught doe) unless they're obvious like the last time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rui: Brain Cell woke up ().

• All you say is right for sure. You have to reach small goals to reach one big goal. Sadly, this game isn't new player friendly as you said. Actually its pretty easy to get a FP char (for me it was, lvl 0 and full FP in OS with Pen Caps and x5 Booster), but yea, if youre new to the game how should you know.

S4 leagues "pro community" (so the CPD no F full Stun-turkish community) is really toxic and with that kind of playstyle, noobs wont have fun at all.

We gotta admit (and we all know) that Aeriagames isnt really a great, or even good game publisher, like Epicgames.

I really dont know how this game can make a big comeback. Its unique. I dont know any game thats similar to S4 League, thats why I f*in love this game.

Sure we need to pressure them, but Im also pretty sure that they know we want to play the game without hackers and crashes and bans and and and..

So again its not really helpful to flame on them.

Pressure them as much as you want, things will change in their favour.

I still hope they will make this game alive again - and with alive I mean the 3k players daily at any time like some years ago, but reading that number and looking at it now it really is a BIG goal xd.

Sucks that we all love this game but it doesnt get care so much as we want it should get.

Just be patient.. (I hate saying that but .. yea cant change.) and see what will happen.

"If you don't sacrifice something for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice" ~Unknown

"Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition." ~John Cena

• S4 is just hitting endgame fase, i kinda still had hope when there were average around 1.5k to 2k players onlin back in 2016/2017 but now not even reaching 500 even in weekends is just bad

I don't play eu anymore cause there just better pservers with a bigger community right now

Il come back when EU is decent again

• S4 is just hitting endgame fase, i kinda still had hope when there were average around 1.5k to 2k players onlin back in 2016/2017 but now not even reaching 500 even in weekends is just bad

I don't play eu anymore cause there just better pservers with a bigger community right now

Il come back when EU is decent again

You won't come back then

• Take the game in the mid year is hard to try to fix in 6 month, I accept it. But the problems with the servers ... I do not find the excuses about that ;_;

Maybe the instability of the server is due to the number of new users, I know that it will improve soon, I do not doubt that.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Maybe the instability of the server is due to the number of new users, I know that it will improve soon, I do not doubt that.

increase in numbers of new users when the server is only holding 1/10 of what its supposed to be capable of? sure..

• Its not the crasher, its the new EAC-Antihack-shield.

Every user sends packages to server, for logging in, joining server and every other action you do. Now, EAC multiplicates the packages due to checking for a "strange" situation, for example using a animation skip tool.

We all know the servers are weak of aeriagames side, so if too many players log in and try to play, the server cant handle the mass of sended packages - which leads to a crash.

You can understand if you just look at the available servers. Mostly English 1 crashes, because most players are logged in there, every other server is fine.

Every user sends packages to server, for logging in, joining server and every other action you do. Now, EAC multiplicates the packages due to checking for a "strange" situation, for example using a animation skip tool.

We all know the servers are weak of aeriagames side, so if too many players log in and try to play, the server cant handle the mass of sended packages - which leads to a crash.

You can understand if you just look at the available servers. Mostly English 1 crashes, because most players are logged in there, every other server is fine.

What are the strong points of aeria doe? We keep forgetting that some users can't even join the servers because of the "Connection with the game server has been terminated". It's not like the crashes are the only problem atm

It's Dorq, you can just check it in s4db, talking and saying it.

Mostly what? 100 users? Wow a big number.

• The only reason there are only few ppl now is because they can't even get on the server before another crash.

This has nothing to do with the will of the ppl to play the game.

With so many private servers nobody's even looking at the forums for when this issue will get resolved, and as long as this issue remains in Official game more people will settle in the private servers instead. I'd say Official already lost 30% of its playerbase since the start of this.

• With so many private servers nobody's even looking at the forums for when this issue will get resolved, and as long as this issue remains in Official game more people will settle in the private servers instead. I'd say Official already lost 30% of its playerbase since the start of this.

You are right , one month ago I had almost 10 players online in my clan at the same time at different times, now I rarely even see anyone playing.

This game is close to death, let's just wait until Aeria finishes milking our wallets and then they'll just close the game.

I'm seriously considering changing to a private server to be honest. Can you send PM with the best one?

• You are very naive if you think the crasher will stop with just the official servers. he and all the hackers will move to those next.

While he is busy with the official at least we'll be playing in another one without crashing.

I would still prefer to play the Official than a PServer but in the sad state this company and this game are it's quite impossible.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rui ().

• As long as I know, every country don't have their own programming language. They are not a normal language like Spanish, English and so on. One programmer would use HTML5 to create a webpage, here in Europe and USA or Japan as well, and these kind of examples continue. I don't know where did you heard such a thing. This sounds weird if you see it from logic itself.

If I'm wrong, please give me some evidence.